Rossilli

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Nov 23, 2014 at 7:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was Bob let go?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes fired. Too many incompetent years. Lantus shitting the bed cost him his job. Also he was an old pharma retread. I'm sure his next gig as a launch manager for a Popsicle company will make Wall St headlines.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When was this announced?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fired -- just didn't happen soon enough....happens when you get to close to the sun and don't believe you can burn. Maybe next time we won't let title imply competence.....a few more GSK cronies to go and maybe we can actually move forward. A horrible bunch and take all the change agents and consulting companies with you.......waste upon waste.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did this just happen Friday?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on......

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He was so cavalier when he announced how we were going to "dial down" credit for certain accounts. His only see HIHO doctors strategy was a stroke of retardation.

When they hired Scott I knew his days were numbered. I laughed when he got DEMOTED.

When he got fired last week I was like, yeah today is a good day.

I guess his goofy conference call days are over.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When was he demoted? He has always been the VPH of Diabetes Sales

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't he hire LBR? Please let her go join the great gsk reunion in the sky

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't he hire LBR? Please let her go join the great gsk reunion in the sky

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's see CV HIRED AW who hired BR that hired LBR who just hired another GSKer ..... This is corporate "good ole boy/girl network.

Please new CEO, please, we are asking as a confused and demoralized sales force hungry for a well thought strategy for the future. Take a look at this "chain of poor leadership" and finish the job. We will not fail you! Take a deep dive into these issues and the troops on the ground will respond and rally behind you!

We wish you great success ! Sincerely N.A. sales reps

Post scrip: Mid level Mgrs ( DSMs and RSD's) please shut up. We are not interested in what you think or your "platitudes".

Sincerely, 98% of the Sales Reps that live this metric chaos every day.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was a Bafoon

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully Bob Jr. will be o.k.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and Craigy and the other Changelings

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bob has moved FOUGHWARD!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was a long time coming . He needed to be shown the door 10 years ago. Honestly one of the least impressive executives this side of a Bock Boy.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I liked Bob. He was a fresh voice in our company at a time when we needed a change in culture. He was enthusiastic and positive. I wish him all the best.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the feedback on Bob, Bob.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Considering all the negativity on CP, I guess it's hard to believe somebody actually appreciated a leader at Sanofi.

I hope Bob pays no attention to the crap people write about him as they hide in the shadows of anonymity. Many other people in this organization have only good things to say about Bob, both sales professionals and leadership.

Its pathetic how none of these negative comments have any nuanced examples of his leadership, good or bad.