IMO-Matter of time till AstraZ buys Amerin

Discussion in 'Amarin' started by Anonymous, Nov 25, 2014 at 7:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Outright at these discounted levels here. Nice % of voting rights tightly held, let's see how this plays out

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is imminent :)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They might might Amerin but they sure wont buy the dung heap Amarin....idiot

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that AZ has scrapped epenova! They would be dumb not to buy us now.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish AZ would buy my Manager! I can't take it any more

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: IMO-Matter of time till AstraZ buys Amarin

I don't know if it's going to be AZ but it's definitely someone- sooner rather than later.

Darn, I was hoping to get a third block before this fish tanked.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Happening soon. Stock will go to $6 !

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No pharma co will touch the company that is burning thru cash and hoping sales will somehow pull us into the sweet world of profitability.

I can see a Private Investment Group come in with cash offer, knock heads, make cuts, polish up the numbers and then unload the company to the next guy who fell off the turnip wagon.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First thing to do is get that piece of crap Berg out & then the top sales managers. Never seen such a group of misfits that think they know everything about Pharma sales. Would they be running the show here if they really had "it". No, they might be with a real Pharma company.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nice spelling all around... guess this is the cream of the crop investor/employee discussion...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's face it guys. These managers are 95% losers that got canned at previous jobs, look around. Incompetence is everywhere. Biggest bunch of misfits I've ever witnessed!