Lexiscan off-label promotion

Discussion in 'Astellas' started by Anonymous, Nov 25, 2014 at 3:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seeking some anonymous help...most of the year my scan numbers have been down despite high Lexi marketshare. My manager has been suggesting I promote Lexi for alternative uses and I'm not comfortable with it. He claims this is how others are growing their business. Pressure is starting to mount with field-rides occuring more often and I wanted to hear from others if this is actually happening? Only honest responses please.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice Try

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call the Compliance Dept if this is a real post.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Before you call compliance, record the conversations with your manager instructing you to sell off label. If you have hard evidence the company retaliates against you you can call FDA. Whistleblowers get 10% of any fine levied. Not too shabby.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Audio recording is good advice but be careful with how you handle this internally. Management is keenly aware of off-label promotion, but have chosen to do nothing to address the issue because Lexi brings in significant revenue. Others have brought this issue to Compliance in the past only to find themselves under "pressure" for performance issues.