Jumping ship

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by Anonymous, Jun 22, 2010 at 10:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm out!! Giving my notice Friday.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You obviously didn't hear that the United contract is coming, and that the operations area is going to change for the better. The IC plan is also going to get better. We just don't know what year, but it is all coming, and you are going to miss it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! The new CEO is a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not to worry, he won't last any longer than the last 3 did in that position. However, Managment should worry, as he will bring his own guns to the table! AE's are safe, they need them more than ever, at least the one's who haven't resigned yet.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was waiting until Monday to give my resignation.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there are a ton of people who have left for the green pasture. As far as the new CEO bring in his own crew, it won't matter. The only people that will sill be here are the same ones that have been here since day one. Anna, Phil, and Anne aren't going anywhere so you can expect nothing to change.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't resign. Just wait until they fire you. Then you can milk them for a little more pay.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Phil Leone is an absolute piece of shit

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can anyone tell me how this managment team stays intact? We're constantly getting our asses kicked by the competition with FFS contracts and limited area coverage but yet these same idiots retain there position. Our NSM was a complete joke. The shit will hit the fan come summer when Medicare implements the new requirements.