Why no messages about the layoffs?

Discussion in 'Leo Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Nov 4, 2014 at 5:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So LEO is laying off over 25 reps and there's no comments on Cafepharma? What gives? Doesn't anybody have anything they want to vent/share/predict? Come on! Is Senior Management safe or will the underpaid reps be the sacrificial lambs?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leo closely monitors this.....it's ridiculous bc they don't want anyone to know the truth.....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why no posts on the layoffs? Because no one cares anymore. The environment was bad enough with people leaving and from what we were told at the meeting in San Diego this just pushed most reps over the edge. We can't be made to care about a company that clearly does not care about us.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WE ARE......LAID OFF! roar

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is Brook?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you mean to tell me that you idiots didn't see this coming? Danish control of a US organization is a disaster waiting to happen. This was so predictable that I am bored by the analysis.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DD ... still alive ??

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dave is the new CEO for Foamix.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brook got a temp gig playing Santa. Heard he was put on the retirement home swing shift.
    If he makes it out of the 2 week santa values training in NJ he will be certified and a Santa until getting laid off.
    Then he is going to be a clown like the one he was in Pharma. He and his boy Chuck E Cheeseball are planning a comeback.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi Op, seriously? we actual can navigate private messages and even group private messages. No need for the voyeurs form inside Leo and outside competitors to have free shit flowing on CP. Get a life. And tell your client you can't research worth shit.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's funny I actually saw Brook today on the corner wearing a wig and flipping one of those signs that say "we pay cash for gold!" he was doing his little dance with his earbuds in.
    I will say the guy can bust a move!
    Too hilarious! I almost took a pic but I couldn't stop laughing. Brook the dancing sign guy!