Results...sinking ship

Discussion in 'Myriad Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Nov 6, 2014 at 3:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's all good, the earnings were just lower because of INCREASED demand.... yeah. that's the ticket. you see so many people wanted the new test that it increased turnaround time and thus lowered earnings, so see, it's really a good thing! at least that's what they tried selling to wall street. stock is not available to short, interestingly enough - I checked as of today and it's true, you can't actually even short it - otherwise it probably would have dropped even more

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You Quest/LabCorp managers and/or sales reps should really get back to work trying to sell that piece of shit product you have.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that right, you should use your challenger sales model

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

heh, heh,
    purposeful choreography

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's gotten really demoralizing hearing customers switch to other labs... but they're always happy to get the catered lunch again in 3 months

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that's EPS down 63% dipshit, not total sales. If you are demoralized......please leave, you can start your catering business elsewhere. $700 million dollar companies don't disappear overnight.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so earnings (i.e. profit) down over 60% - that might not be "disappearing" but it sure is a move in the wrong direction. you are missing the point of operating leverage - a high fixed cost structure means a lot of your revenue has to go just to keeping the expenses paid. any revenue drop comes right off the bottomline profit. and that is exactly what is happening. margins are compressing too as competition comes in, and all of it spells long-term trouble. this is no longer a high growth enterprise. the point isn't about catering - that's just the cost of doing business. If you are just looking for a few years of paychecks you'll probably do fine for a while, but if you want a longer career this isn't the recipe for long-term success.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

boy you must have an MBA after your title. I hope you take your brilliance to another company. Love people that run so quickly....what is this your 5th company in what, 9 years?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to agree: you sound like a giant douche pussy. Either go back to pharma or shut the fuck up and don't act like such a rookie. Stop bitching and start working little brain.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

interesting responses all around. so the profits are headed down, insiders like Lanchbury routinely dump $1 or $2 million of stock at a time, even the head of HR sold like $1 million worth earlier this year (who even knew HR made that much?) and the main responses around here are to just go back to work?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, that's the answer d-bag.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so much for your MBA.....as if you had one you would realize that some options expire and have to be sold, especially if one has been with the company for say, oh I don't know, 10 years maybe. As for Launchboy, it's called selling short dumbshit.......man, I sure hope your are in my business unit....makes 1 less person I have to outsell to get to President's Club -- are you familiar with the term?