Baby's coming in 4 weeks - ViaCord or CBR? Help!

Discussion in 'Cord Blood Registries' started by markn, Aug 22, 2007 at 12:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody know why companies like Alphacord or Maze so much cheaper than the bigger companies like ViaCord, CBR, and StemCyte? How do they make it that much cheaper? What's the catch?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alphacord and Maze have been known to produce inferior babies. You get what you pay for!
    I have never known a baby from either of these companies, or seen anything written about any of these babies in The CBR Times, or elsewhere. Have you?
    CBR is the cream of the crop! Stay with the best! Little tykes are too important to settle for less.

Love& 'gettin down,
    CBR Baby# 20

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well babies, we're down to just 2 more weeks before the start of our Christmas Reunion!
    We're still putting together a couple of more events, centered around nap time of course.
    I know it's going to be a great Reunion!
    Remember, we meet at poolside Saturday morning for pictures. Saturday evening is the ever- popular dance contest, and banquet. Symposiums begin after pictures. We have so many choices this Christmas Reunion, including "manners on potty training" and "diaper rash", and the best treatment modes! Plus other symposium choices.
    In the next week or so,you will be receiving a booklet listing all events!
    And remember, as always, cloth diapers are not permitted at ANY event! Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated!
    More info. to follow!

Love& 'gettin down,
    CBR Baby# 20

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just two more days until our Christmas Reunion! I hope by now all you babies are ready to go.
    Just a couple of last minute details: Check- in time at the hotel is 3:00 PM Friday. Strollers may be left in the room behind the front desk- it's safe. Pacifiers will be distributed upon arrival.
    Should any problems aris at check- in, CBR Baby# 16 and her staff will be available to help you with your concerns.
    Dinner time Friday is at 7:00 PM., so please plan your nap time accordingly!
    Remember, group photos at pooloside Saturday morning, followed by symposiums. The Gerber Company will provide a box lunch at noon Saturday.
    Looking forward to seeing you all! And don't forget to register for our baby dance contest after dinner Saturday! Disposable diapers are always welcome!
    Safe travel!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know some of you are just waking up and are enjoying your bottles this morning! But what a great Reunion we had in Phoenix this past week end!
    Congratulations to babies# 7 and 4 for winning the dance contest! Your Pampers Cruisers will be on their way shortly.
    All the symposiums and team building exercises went off smoothly! It was a great winter event. Poolside pictures will be sent to your homes within the next 6 weeks.
    Special thank- you to baby# 16 for her fine effort in making our Reunion a great success!
    I hope you all had a safe and uneventful trip home!
    Once again it is clear that the CBR Nation of babes is still superior! Our excellence is well known now for any other company to strive for! None can!
    I look forward to seeing you all again July 17th (tentative) for our Summer Reunion!

Love& 'gettin down,
    CBR Baby# 20

6. eswarpublic

eswarpublic Guest

I am planning to subscribe to AplhaCord. Reviews do good and liked thier customer care. Exceptional in Money-wise. Would anyone here interested to refer to AlphaCord cord?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. There are only two banks I would use. One of which I work for, the other is our biggest competitor. The budget bank is the worst idea I can think of. There is a lot more to the processing than just collecting and freezing. Also you want to store with a bank who has a proper holding facility while most mom and pops do not. They try to build up their bank as fast as possible then sell off to a larger player.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CBR is probably the best banking facility you can find, according to my parents, and an extensive article written in The CBR Times last year.
    And of course, no baby wants to be in an enviornment that is very cold! It's certainly not healthy!
    Yes, I know sometimes banks do merge, or are purchased by larger banks. This is American business in action! Several years ago Chase merged with several smaller banks, and really took them over. Today their customers seem quite happy. Bank of America is another solid, financial institution. Merrill Lynch works closely with them!
    So, my advice is to work closely with your mom and pop to decide which bank is right for you babies!

With kisses,
    CBR Baby# 16