Avion Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Avion Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 5, 2014 at 12:47 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this post is comical considering some of the meltdowns I have heard about and witnessed myself. like the red faced screamer at the national sales meeting! holy crap I thought that guy was gonna blow up! it was epic!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

doesn't make sense, the northeast is killing it with volume. hmmmmmmmmm

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Benefits are good. They made some nice improvements. My DM is great she does not micromanage us. Guess it depends where you are interviewing.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hmmmmm killing it with volume or not working?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you lie about calls and samples left or lie on your expense you will be fired.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any pharma company would Fire you for the above thanks Einstein

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You didn't kill it before, why would you kill it in NYC?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So dumb, Fire and ice is in NYC or Fl I choose nyc Einstein!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviewing with Avion (derm) :what is the car package? Gas card/company credit card? How is work/life balance? What's the average starting salary and bonus structure? Any input would be appreciated! Thanks!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or if you work hard and they think you are getting paid too much.......just saying!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can we be professional on these calls and stop with the throat clearing all the time

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sully would never let that happen. He is too loyal.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is truly funny!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I now know why I never want to be like prima Donna! Some people think they are the superior ones no matter what they do or say or think it is truly unbelievable. You can even make the biggest mistakes in life and think you are all that, you my friend are not and need to take a good look in the mirror. Fire me that

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be talking about training class

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have an interview With avion Rx monday I got an email from Adam King is he any good? Is the company any good? I cant find much on the company and the things I do find are not looking too good. What should I do? I have no job at the moment and this will be my first Pharmaceutical sales position and first career I just graduated college any tips for a new kid on the block?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have an interview with Avion Pharmaceuticals Monday. I have not found much on the company but what I have found is not to good. Is Adam King a good manager? What is the company like? I just graduated college in August so it will be my first career opportunity? Any tips for the new kid on the block? Is this company worth it

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Adam is a great boss. Did you send your resume to the website?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your looking for advice on here? You just graduated college? You need a job? You heard bad things? Really? You would be lucky to get hired and it would be funny if you are the only one interviewing Monday cause you just gave yourself away idiot. Btw adam is awesome!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay away. You can find a better company as your first company than Avion. Everything bad thing you heard is true.