Before you take a job at Mylan, see this list of roles no longer with Mylan

Discussion in 'Mylan' started by Anonymous, Nov 4, 2014 at 8:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at all of these roles...all human beings. You decide who to believe...Mylan's response to these threads are to try to make it appear that this is no different than what you see at any Pharma Company and i'm just a deranged person who is angry because I was fired... That is not true. This this level of turnover at such high levels is an indicator that something is terribly wrong and somebody needs to stand up to Mylan and expose them for what they are.. I'm not saying anything about the individuals that held these roles. These roles all existed, were hired and at some point were no longer with Mylan anymore, all pretty much between 2012 and 2014, but most in 2014. I'll give you the information on a side of Mylan you should be aware of before taking a job. My advice is to not sign a non-compete clause. No big pharma companies require this, so why would you sign a THREE YEAR non-compete with Mylan, who you know nothing about if you are from the branded side of pharma. Also, try to get an employment contract that spells out what you get if they fire you within the first year. Finally, don't settle for a relocation package that doesn't pay you the bonus you are leaving behind at your previous company and don't let them tell you that they can't pay you for what you will lose on the sale of your home if you move to Pgh or WV.

-VP Marketing North America
    -VP Marketing Mylan Specialty
    -VP Marketing Mylan Institutional
    -VP Marketing Mylan Pharmaceuticals inc.
    -VP Global Digital Marketing
    -Sr. Director of Meeting Planning
    -Marketing Creative Agency of Record for over 28 years
    -Marketing Creative Agency who took the above agency's place
    -Marketing Consultant for Mylan Specialty for a number of years
    -President Mylan Specialty
    -VP of Global Sales Training
    -Mylan Global COO "retired to spend more time with his family."
    -VP, Sales & Channel Development
    -Sr. VP of Quality (was with Mylan for over 30 years)
    -Global Chief Medical Officer
    -Chief Council of Mylan Pharmaceuticals
    -Sr. Director of Global Regulatory Affairs, Mylan Specialty
    -Sr. Manager of Regulatory Affairs for Mylan Specialty and Mylan Pharmaceuticals, inc.
    -VP of Business Development, North America
    -VP of Global Commercial Operations
    -Sr. VP of Global Human Resources (Several of the top HR Officers have been there one day/gone the next over the last two years.
    -EVP, Corporate Strategic Development
    -Director, Corp Strategic Development
    -Sr. Director of Pricing, Mylan Pharmaceuticals

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another VP gone! At least they are starting to quit on their own now because the work environment is so bad! This guy, like the others, has a great reputation and background with very Professional Companies... Only lasted 9 months before he left, as a direct result of the manner in which they treat employees at Mylan. If you want to learn for yourself, check out their job board. They are ALWAYS hiring, feverishly trying to fill the gaps left by all of the turnover. Congrats to this guy for having the balls to not even wait a year before cutting his losses.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who left?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was it the VP Global Comm Ops guy? Didn't he come over from Pfizer?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, not him. That was a while ago.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was it that long ago? I only met him for the first time in June.
    Are we thinking of the same person? E.C?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ohhhh so true. No leadership. Brute force and ignorance rules the day. All the talk of valuing people makes we want to puke. The place is a nightmare.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want to apologize for my behavior on here, trying to take it in my own hands to expose what is happening to some good people. I was hurt and I saw many others hurt for reasons i'll never really truly understand. It is not in my character to try to hurt other people, even if they hurt others. I am moving forward. I leave this situation in God's hands. Let him judge. I will be still and let him see that everything turns out as it should. I know in my heart that I worked tirelessly to make this company great, gave all of my passion and efforts. I wish you all the best. Mylan will be what you folks make it. Enjoy your successes and may God be with you! Happy Easter.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^ whoever wrote this post is not the OP but nice try.
    apologize for nothing. Take a hard look in the mirror everyone a new hire resigns. You're the reason.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honestly...It is the OP. I am no longer interested in taking it in my own hands to fight the injustice here. God put it in my heart to let him right this wrong...and my faith continues to grow as I see him working behind the scenes to fight my battle for me, so long as I don't try to intervene myself, due to impatience or being vindictive...That just shows my lack of faith! All I can tell you is that it is working beyond all of my expectations! If God is FOR me, who dare be against me?? I forgive those who did what they did to me. Life is too short to waste energy harboring that negativity. I will receive many times over what has been taken. I declare that those who were involved see this and God puts it in their heart to do what's right by me and any others who may have unnecessarily been hurt.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone get fired lately? Haven't been keeping track. Heard the Global VP of Marketing was fired a few months back but that's business as usual in Marketing.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The VP of Marketing for EpiPen quit after a number of years with the company. Someone else in marketing operations too I heard.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What really happened to John Sheehan, the CFO?