Scott going to Genzyme

Discussion in 'Serono' started by Anonymous, Nov 19, 2014 at 8:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow...sorry to see him leave--he was our anchor! I don't blame him...but now folks lets talk non-compete...Serono sucks. How dare they hold us here..they send threatening letters to our competitors telling them they will sue if they take our sales people.FU. Why is it ok for Scott and Carol to leave...

Why is it okay to hire Drew and not let us leave? All this does is make a sales force that hates it here. All of us looking for other jobs cant find anything that pays even close to what we make in MS and some of us can't travel 3-5 hrs away to take another territory in MS where non-compete won't apply. The truth is that Serono has scared other MS companies into NOT taking us.

How can they prevent us from making a living somewhere with security? A future! A place that will develop us...this is COLLUSION and it is illegal! We should get a law firm to represent us. They had a back door deal with Biogen...the recruiter told me this! And our former Genzyme employees told me that Serono was sending HR threatening letters not to continue to hire us.

How about the data Fups? They gave out those retention bonus to 1/2 sales force...based on F'd up data?!!! Are you kidding me? All you accomplished was pissing most of us off and feeling like no matter what we do we are screwed.

I have tried to leave but taking a 25K pay cut is not what I want!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Short term pay cut for long term happiness. Try a start up oncology company. Get 2-3 years experience and than move to a bigger company and make the same money. Serono is a "has been" company. You are working for a pay check not a career.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That couldn't have been put more wisely...it is just a pay check now...can't wait until they fix this data issue our manager keeps telling us about...IMS a mess...so many of us not hitting goal has left us hopeless...the industry should sue IMS...just think how many careers this f'd up reporting has effected.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if we truly have a legal issue? I have questioned it for some time. Everyone is so unhappy, and I wish I would have left during the mass exiting of sales force. No one in senior leadership is from original serono, and I cannot imagine why Drew came from Biogen to us? He is also so condescending. Scott was the last one I had any faith in.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello? Are you living in the moment? This place is crashing & burning unless Pfizer feels some empathy & saves a few of you in hopes of scoring in the near future. Unless your in a major mkt u better start LOOOOOKING if you are 50+!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scott made the right move!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Drew came to you from Biogen because he was a NOTHING at Biogen. He ran a small niche marketing team. Now he runs Serono. He puts that on his resume for 2 years as a building block for the next move. He had 0 future at Biogen as he was not well liked, not part of the good old boys network and for him this was an incredible move. He will be gone in 18 months.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody who ever has had that position at Serono has stayed more than a few years.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would anyone follow Carole?