OPENING IN MIAMI

Discussion in 'Depomed' started by Anonymous, Nov 13, 2014 at 11:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

got a call from a recuiter for a spot in the miami area. Is it worthwhile persuing this position? The drugs are me toos , how is the coverage? how is it selling versus regualre voltarin ? how interested are docs in the delivery system?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey fuck heads! answer the question!! What are you too stupid to respond???

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run the other way.... Impossible goals, management not the best and micromanaged organization all the way to the top.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this a new expansion postion? or is it replacing a rep? And what happened to the rep?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Miami is a shithole. Don't be fooled by these TV shows. Most people down there are on welfare and nobody speaks English. Look at the Tampa/St. Pete area.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone interviewing know hire dates, corporate away training dates, Nat'l sales meeting dates? There's couple or few waves hire and different rounds training I think. Anybody out there in cafeLAND know? Thanks a lot folks.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is the coverage of the products? I cant imagine it being very good in miami with all the crap hmos and medicaid.
    I am sure corp is not too understanding about the sales in miami even with the criap coverage?

Why is this spot open? a promotion? Or a change in personel?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahaha!!!! Coverage is awful. And that will probably never change. This is why our turnover is so high........it's not a big secret depomed. Time to stop sweeping it under the rug. Our managed care sucks! Bottom line

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hmmmm listen OP we owe you nothing. Your first post looking for competitive sell info vs Voltarin outs you as some kind of dirt bag troll. Get your job information and your job on your own merits. If that's possible. Then again, when it bites this bad, maybe we hope you DO get the job.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run away!
    MC, me too products, and how many reps have been in the territory since 2011, 2012?
    Some nice people left but the good ones in the region left!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who do you work for?
    Expansion, are you for real?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the salary range for experience rep?
    What is the commission at 100%

company car choices ?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Salary ranges from 150K to 200K depending on experience
    Commission at 100% equals 125K
    Car choices are Ferrari or Land Rover (after all it is Miami)
    You also get a housing allowance of 100K per year if you live inside city limits.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you have to love those on here that are immature

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ya, and ya gotta love the ass holes demanding information for their own selfish anonymous benefit. pound on