PPS Reboot

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Oct 2, 2013 at 2:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, now that JT has addressed the Sales and Ops team in a call, and has met with Us at Corporate to share her/Teijin's vision for the next 18 months, what do you guys (current employees) think is next on the list for a successful PPS reboot?

More training, better communication, more diverse product line, etc.?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, after reading these post, I would say most people think more firings need to be in order.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Less pay is very likely to reflect the cb. Sig should be returning soon too for PCCs. Do the math

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RIF every Director, VP, SVP, and Manager at Corporate. They are the brown-nosers who drove this company into the ground.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the most accurate post on cafepharma.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

doesnt matter anyway with the new rates release yesterday in the round one rebid, there wont be any dmes left

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If DME's become unprofitable because of the new rates, then how will people get the treatment they need? Are there any proposed plans when all of the DME companies go bust, which (according to the PPS board) is surely to happen?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are they brown-nosers to? The former CEO, or the brand-new CFO and CCO? This post makes no sense - most likely the person you are angry about either has already been RIF'd or the person they sucked up to has.

And honestly, some of us worked really hard for a promotion - I put in 6 years before I became a Manager.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am very curious what people think about this. I got an email from VGM the other day about the thousands of complaints made to Congress about CB - hopefully something positive will happen soon.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparently you are one of the brownnosers. And the answer is BOTH. The former CEO and the current CFO,CFO.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously. CB isn't going to go anywhere, but it will bankrupt almost every company or force them to totally re-shape how they do business, which will hurt the patients, but companies (even well run one's) won't be left with much choice. The present course cannot hold.