Like us on Facebook

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Apr 7, 2014 at 9:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PPS, I would like you on Facebook, however your account was deleted. Yet another indicator that the ship is sinking.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The web site doesn't have any executive bios anymore either. Small things like what you describe regarding the fb thing, maybe an indicator that a sale of its patients is happening soon.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or its probably already happened. We're just the last ones to know about it...follow the money trail people :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jane Thomas' title just changed from "Interim CEO" to CEO. Not sure if there is anything to read into that, other than they never were going to look for anyone else to ride this out.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I said it before, I'll say it again. PPS isn't going anywhere. Patients aren't being sold. FB and Exec Bios are gone because the new VP of IT is doing a refresh of everything. Doubt me if you like - I am happy to go back to every thread where someone has said "The company is for sale!" or "I heard _______ was buying PPS!" This nasty rumormongering has been happening for years and it doesn't help anyone. Seriously, it's not going anywhere.

If you are making those comments and you currently work for PPS - why are you trying to sow negativity? If you are making those comments and you don't work for PPS (not anymore or never did) then please, move on. PPS is no longer your concern and it shouldn't take time out of your day, stressing you out with thoughts of how you can post misinformation online.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If thats the case why did I witness more than one meeting between PPSC, Tejin and Lincare management and also why was the Lincare due dillegence team at PPSC.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When did this occur and how do you know it was Lincare? This is a bold claim; interested to know how you are privy to this.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow the due diligence team at PPS. How long ago was it? Lincare would have found the many billing and documentation problems and surely cancelled the sale. Kane left things so bad as to assure no sale before and after he left.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What! You mean Kane's speeches about Rocks at low tide and weak links in the chain didn't motivate the plebes to keep the house in order? I am shocked.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because you are delusional?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Onwards! Language of report!