Reps with regrets

Discussion in 'Cyberonics' started by Anonymous, Dec 16, 2010 at 6:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you guys really ever think about the people you coerce? I'm talking about the fence-sitters, those with much doubt in the product, especially when the device leads to dramatically bad health issues or death? Do you ever feel at fault?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are a patient and you feel upset because some rep told you to get this device, you have to be an idiot. Do you really think reps sit in offices with signs to get a VNS? Most offices have neurologists that talk to patients or N.P.s, R.N.s, P.A.s, seldom do reps get involved unless it's further education. You must be mistaken for some other device. Go spit your nonesense somewhere else!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why the hostility? Touch a nerve? Something else Cyberonics is attempting to hide? Why would you assume I am a patient? Know what happens when you assume? Makes you an ass doesn't it? Vioxx is the perfect example. Reps were instructed to push for off-label use, with many knowing the results could be disastrous. I've heard from several former reps who had regrets from that debacle. VNS is not much different except for the bs about it's success. As for patients with rep contact, it's quite common and not just for "further education" as you're implying.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Soon my friends. If you had no regrets before, you will, very soon.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bfu 4fp zs3