Independent Rep Products

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Nov 16, 2014 at 6:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've decided to find some products to sell as an independent rep. We've all heard about the pain creams, but what other product and services have found there way into our ranks? I'm wide open to suggestions. I have some very good physician relationships and I know I can make this work as I prepare to leave this horrid company.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should intensively increase you're efforts. The downsizing begins in short order.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"The downsizing BEGINS in short order"?????? Have you been asleep for the last ten years, Dumbass?

To the OP, I'm one of the lucky ones that DID intensively increase my efforts. I'm selling pain creams, genetics testing and tox screening services. I have customers utilizing all three and I'm making well over twice what I made at Merck. I also have friends who have joined me, some of whom are still are at Merck. They're making a killing, too, and they're getting paid by Mother. They aren't worried about anything.

Stay with your plan, whatever you choose to sell, and you'll be ready when Merck cans the rest of the reps. It's coming.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In Buffalo today and will stay home for the entire week. I can catch up on my stock trading and order inventory for the Dec blitz. Also need to spend lunch funds.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey guys, found a great sideline. Trojan has openings for sales staff. While making all of your rounds stop at all territory gas stations and stock all the bathroom dispensers. Commission is a quarter a pack. Think it it money to be made on Merck's dime

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean the data for " Improve-It" has made NO difference and you abdicate the promotion for Vytorin? Maybe you weren't very good at selling prescription products in the first place.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will You be manning the glory hole ?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you from the closed hsp mold injection plant ?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The funny thing is that stocking those bathroom dispensers would be the most productive thing any Merck rep would actually do that day.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Super news to report. I was able to net three thousand dollars since I have begun servicing the machines. Go to their website as there are openings available

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can i sell my tupperware there???

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would guess that those little bowls could be used as diaphragms. Give it a try.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How very true.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been reaping two different products for over 18 months now. Smartest move I've aver made in all of my Merck tenure.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be better at selling than typing!

Just kidding, of course. Best of luck!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will be out all day satisfying my dispenser business and maximizing my profit picture. Inventory gets heavily utilized over an extended holiday.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Added a new French tickler line to my inventory. Selling very well. Get into the business it is great.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked seven hours on Sunday. The quarters are mounting. Considering adding flavored licking gels. Options are unlimited! Don't miss this opportunity.