Job Cuts

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Jan 4, 2011 at 7:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excellent response. I try to stay away from these websites, but with all of the rumors going around I decided to check out the boards. Keep up your negative attitude towards working late, managers, pods, and pay. I will enjoy my second trip to Hawaii.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oooh I hit a nerve with a sensitive one. Jealous are we? Actually his business has been around for 20+ years. Have fun collecting signatures and wondering every day how long you have before someone catches all those forged signatures! Meanwhile I keep laughing at all your disgruntled, bitching and moaning posts.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

O-M-G..... The very fact that you responded is hysterical. Honey, I didn't write the original post but after reading your response let me share some insight with you.... YOU don't have to explain how long his business has been around because nobody cares. Next, if you left this AWFUL industry that people would give their right arm to work in then why on earth are you getting on cafepharma to post replies? Please...... have some self-respect. Move on, do your new job, stop worrying about all of us losers who still spend our days "collecting forged signatures" (not even sure how that's possible but please don't respond and tell me), and whatever happens, don't tell your fiancee your reading cafepharma while he's paying you. It will make you look dumb. The key message is this.... you sound pathetic when you post replies and you no longer work here. If you're that hard up for literature or laughs then grab a Time magazine, read CNN online or visit your local comedy club. Better yet - find something on YouTube! You can do that while you're working too! Just don't want you to waste time being pathetic. xoxoxo

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will admit that im pathetic, but didnt you just reply to a post too? What does that make you? Damn, r*****.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The above HAS to be the MOST retarded thing ever quoted on cafepharma. If this represents the standard quotient for DSI, then I sincerely hope that they downsize me.

The above poster seems very illerterate and disconnected from reality. If this is current DSI personnel thinking, then I feel real sorry for this organization.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is by far the most accurate post.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PC3 safe only division producing for DSI! Lots of reps will be selling the wonderful pixie dust! This will be the new product learned by everyone!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"PC3 will carry Daiichi to Infiniti and Beyond"...if thats is your best headlines, we are in big trouble.

The best way to sell Welchol is to take it yourself. I know many of you don't really have high cholesterol or diabetes, butt judging from some of these posts, most of you have diarrhea or will experience shortly after the layoffs.

Remember, take the sand with 12 oz's of water or more, add it to room temp water, not cold water bottle or you will feel the chunks going down... kinda made your vurp a little huh?

Don't worry 'bout the gas, it goes away within 5 or 6 months. Anyway, these are my thoughts for helping whats left of our company learn to sell this next Blockbuster. "Feels good going down, just wish I could get it out", this one works for me but create your own slogan, and don't put it in print or the grimreaper will get you for homemade bread violation.

Pixie Dust...that's a great one!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL...glad two others could see how stupid that was before I could even get back to it! Have fun...I really do wish you all the best...just glad I'm out!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Were glad you're out too! Have fun not working for us, yet checking cafepharma routinely. Get a damn life already.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I may volunteer rather than take a risk and not get a severance.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Start with MH in NJ.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean MN in NJ.