Edoxaban Launch is going to be delayed?

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Nov 20, 2014 at 3:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We had a meeting over a weekend before. It sucked but hey we each got 100 arigatos for it which comes out to about $60 for two days of work. They really took care of us then!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New motto: Save us from Savaysa

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sabbath is Friday night sundown until Saturday night sundown. Intelligence helps.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously I'm not ReP A. I don't care if it's Wednesday through Sunday, it doesn't change the point.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Friday through Sunday my ass. J-Christ, just google it. It's a "day" of rest, not the whole freakin weekend.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DSI can't afford a delay! When you pay more bonus $$ on Benicar than the reps sold, a delay would break the bank of Japan!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DSI is making employees travel on Super Bowl Sunday, people. SUPER BOWL SUNDAY! What fuckin' company does THAT? And they thought people were grumpy during the "forced weekend" meeting a couple years back? They ain't seen nothin' yet.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lucky to have a job. This industry is on it's last breath and we all know it

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The post about the Super Bowl is spot on. Think about it 200 million people will be watching the Super Bowl while we are on a plane to god knows where. My question is, what if you purchased Super Bowl tickets? I've seen companies do some crazy things, but nothing beats traveling on Super Bowl Sunday.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I live in a state in which assisted suicide is legal. I scheduled mine for 2/5, but now have to reschedule it to travel for the launch meeting. I asked my DM if I could be excused from the launch, but she said I have to be there: "NO EXCEPTIONS!!!" This is truly an outrage!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel your pain.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm so excited for the launch. I was promoted to Hospital after a 1.8 years at DSI from Primary Care. The minute a DM's position opens up I am applying. You will be able to tell everyone who was promoted by our smiles during the launch.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is how dsi works. You been in pharma a couple hours ok now you are a hospital rep. Dms, no experience in account base selling, now you are a hospital dm, you can "coach" reps who have been doing it for over 15 years. Show us how to do it since you have never done it. That equals zero credibility as a manager. This is why our company is headed towards the garbage can, if we are not already there.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how HR is run: fake credentials , false resumes, doctored college info , affairs & lies
    no wonder this place is failing. The Japanese need to revamp this whole company

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fourth to market!! Pradaxa, Xarelto then Eliquis. Third factor Xa, but docs lump all the NOAC's together unfortunately.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they come out with a reversible agent. All those drugs are doomed because doctors could just write warfrin with no risk of bleeding. Oh by the way warfrin is $4. Pray to God this reversible agent doesn't come out within the next two years.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vitamin K or FFP.or both together.. Idiot . Warfarin has been reversable for 30 years.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The point is that we have a new drug to sell...Benicar was 7th to the market, no one predicted we would push it the way we did. haters gonna hate, CP trolls suck. peace

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no bleeding risk associated with Warfarin? Doctors have to closly monitor the patient for the fun of it. You need to go back to training.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Comment was not on bleeding risk but directed towards reversing bleeding induced by warfarin.