Dear Training Dept.

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Sep 10, 2014 at 10:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you very much for providing us with a very time consuming and useless learning program known as Savaysa City. Its been super fun answering questions correctly, only to learn that the answer is "Incorrect" - even though I'm looking at the question word for word in the module. Not to mention the drop and drag experiece!!! It's also been very fun having to drag answers into the appropriate columns and moving red circles to areas where they don't belong! I'm learning SO much from these doctor visits! Especially since it's timed! And I enjoy that it takes me four times as long as it should to complete, since my screen consistently freezes. With so much extra time on our hands right now this has been a real joy to contend with. Sooooo GREAT job guys - if our product launch goes anything like the training has been thus far we should be in real great shape.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto. Wonder how many hundred of thousands of dollars we paid some company to develop this. Waste of time.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's awful.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree, I have not learned anything just wasted time. How come everything is a damn competition? This company is in for a rude awakening when we launch this one. It is going to be extremely difficult.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A fair assessment of the situation.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word on the street is that everyone is cheating and the computer can tell that you cheat. That is why it freezes. At least that is the rumor.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What did they think was going to happen??!! And what, exactly, are they doing to correct the situation? Nothing. But wait, we'll have a test of some sort at our POA's to assess our knowledge.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

more cheating going on then you know & we ain't talking computers

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just can't wait until the launch meeting. I can't imagine what delightful entertainment they have planned and the ever-so effective and precise learning experience

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With any luck maybe you find other pursuits and won't have to sit bitching and moaning about how everything sucks here.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice one - this wasn't a thread about how much the company sucks - it was about the botched job training is doing with Savaysa. Everything doesn't suck here! So stop making legitimate complaints seem trivial.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well there is one thing that doesn't suck and that's me. I produce every year, make my bonuses and get raises. I don't think training or anything about this place sucks...except maybe you.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wanna be this person!! You sound perfect!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^^ thank you. For completely misunderstanding the entire point that was being made in the first place. I'm a representative who happens to like this company and my job. If I suck, I'm held responsible. I think the OP was simply stating (accurately) that the training thus far has not been stellar. If I were a betting man, I'd say your most likely part of the very department that's being criticized.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well there's one thing I just did after reading this - threw up in my mouth a little. Nevermind about training. Now YOU officially take first prize for being the one thing that does, in fact, suck here. But huge congrats to you cause it sounds like you're killing it! Probably a repeat gold cup winner.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget Platinum and multiple trips!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Savaysa Round 2! I have tried to open the app multiple times and sits on the loading screen for an enternity. It has taken me 2 hours to do 4 questions. Thank you training department for wasting our time with this incredible learning tool! It's not like we have better things to do.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's atrocious. I want to learn the content to effectively sell in this market and this program has done nothing except help people become better cheaters. I'm also curious to know if the trainers have completed any of the SC exercises to realize how incredibly frustrating it is to actually complete. Answers being timed, screen freezing after a question is answered, "loading" etc.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding, of course we haven't completed it. We have work to do.