Let the party begin

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Oct 6, 2014 at 1:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome to the new DSI

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would hate to be in a dm chair right now, guess the last reshuffle didn't take.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hold on tight ! it is going to get real bumpy. I suspect this will be a big shakeup !

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I LOVE parties!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Management did not even know about the "potential layoffs" email until we received it. Guess I'm glad I am not a manger. Get ready for musical chairs and I hope there are enough seats for everyone. (which there will not be)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The memo says nothing about layouts. It makes sense to have all customer in
    An geography together under one abd.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Based on email do you think they'll still be different sales forces ie: hospital, specialty and pc since he said they'll be "one" sales force? He also mentioned pc reps having hospital responsibility next year too. Any thoughts?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so naive if you think there will not be layoffs. Remember CEM 1,2,3. We have too many managers and too many reps for our future pipeline. The new guys know this and are fixing BM's folly of expanding our sales force. Keep telling yourself that there will be no layoffs. Let me know when you come out from under your rock.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm hearing that geography is legalise for territories that are producing. What does this mean? Territories that don't generate enough money for the organization will be re-organized. One sales force means same products so same title. In the legal world the word nimble means reducing the size of the current workforce. If they were happy with the size of the current organIzation the word nimble would have never been mentioned.
    P.S. remember that consulting survey we took? The consultants saw no value in the DM and RD postion.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So every rep would be a specialty rep? No distinction between rep types at all?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree that layoffs are coming. Call it whatever you want but it is going to happen so who cares what title you have or if you are "specialty". I can also guarantee that the "geographies" are already identified and the managers chosen.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We need to be prepared to pay out for bogus lawsuits. Way to bite off your nose to spite your face ladies!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd like to think that they would give people an option to leave the organization. Especially if they don't like how the restructure effects them. But I know I'm dreaming if I thought that would actually happen here. There are way too many layers of middle management that serve no purpose. Hopefully they keep the right people in management and get rid of the assh@les.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there is no layoff coming! why do you people just invent things and create stir? there will still be pcp, cv and hospital and word is they are hiring 50 more hospital reps, we have had two reviews in hq on this and there is no layoff so stop it!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure you do ! LOl There will be layoffs, just a matter of time and the time is here.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope you're right.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More likely to add 50 hospital. It’s likely they are eliminating Lilly CV in the new year.The contract is not renewing from what I heard.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are all toast soon enough sample-bots. We should start role playing for our future jobs, "would you like to see a wine menu while you look over the menu this evening sir?" Not much of a difference really. We will even get to bring home good food after work just like old times! Hahaha

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm wondering if I'm too old to learn how to swing a pole.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess you did not hear KK/RL discuss our scale at the NMM. No worries, we need this right now. Do not listen to the negatives out there, we are good.