Edoxaban Launch is going to be delayed?

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Nov 20, 2014 at 3:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone else hear this?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, but it's not uncommon or a big deal. We may need to provide a bit more data to the FDA to get our indications, but we should be able to get them. It just means the launch meeting now becomes an early POA. It sucks that we still need to travel on Super Bowl Sunday.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No big deal. If it get's approved at all. People are so filled with company Kool-Aid, it is mind blowing.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are we talking an Effient type delay or just a few months?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a few months. It actually works in our favor as it will provide more time for us to prepare and when we launch it'll be like an explosion of excitement and fun! Just think how we'll celebrate and rejoice that our efforts are righteous and gloriful!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope you get to go somewhere warm

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The people will speak loud and clear when we find the launch to be imminent. They are going to stand and cheer and their demand for this product will make this one of the most successful products to hit the market in a long time.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO!!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When the much rejoice of our launching of new the product, tears flowing will on faces be most identifiable. I for my oneself is weeping thinking on that.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

rat mole. Has the date of launch now, thanks, and now wants to be first to know the location. They love to send unemployable MD's to launch hotel to hang around bars late night. Keep an eye out for 'em. funny stuff.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will this result in a limited approval? Will further trials need to be run in the higher doses for a full approval?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares, this is all so typical of DSI! This product will launch way later than expected and it's definitely not going to be the blockbuster they want it to be. Also, making employees travel on a Sunday is illegal. I don't think with one law suit underway it's one of DSI's smartest choices. Not to mention now managers are also telling their reps when they can't and can't take their vacation days after the launch meeting which is also illegal. DSI is walking on broken glass, get out while you can!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you mean egg shells?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Illegal? You mention that making employees travel on Sundays and prohibiting vacation on certain days is illegal--cite the laws. You can't. You are an "At Will" employee. You do, however, have a choice: you can find a new employer who will better accommodate your calendar.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

at least we are out there working while Parsippay sits on their fat a$$' pointing fingers

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sunday is considered a sabbath day and you cannot force employees to forgo religious obligations to travel to a meeting, especially when they are saying we wil have a Super Bowl party that evening. People with children do not care about getting drunk and hooking up at these meetings as many do! Remember the Gruber days when he would leave meetings for Jewish holidays? Also as salaried reps who work at least 40hrs/week they are indeed required to pay the reps overtime. Many companies have faced lawsuits bc they didn't pay OT to sales reps! Also, walking on broken glass is also a play on words moron! The stupid responses above just show how any idiot can work for this company!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What I have learned from the cafepharma intelligence network then is if you hear this song at the Savaysa launch meeting, you know you are in the right place:

Walkin' on, walkin' on broken glass

You were the sweetest thing
    That I ever knew
    But I don't care for sugar, honey
    If I can't have you

Since you've abandoned me
    My whole life has crashed
    Won't you pick the pieces up?
    'Cause it feels just like I'm walkin' on broken glass

The sun's still shining in the big blue sky
    But it don't mean nothing to me
    Oh, let the rain come down
    Let the wind blow through me

I'm livin' in an empty room
    With all the windows smashed
    And I've got so little left to lose
    That it feels just like I'm walkin' on broken glass

And if you're trying to cut me down
    You know that I might bleed
    'Cause if you try to cut me down
    I know that you'll succeed

And if you want to hurt me
    There's nothing left to fear
    'Cause if you want to hurt me
    You're doing really well, my dear

Now everyone of us is made to suffer
    Everyone of us is made to weep
    But we've been hurting one another
    Now the pain has cut too deep

So take me from the wreckage
    Save me from the blast
    Lift me up and take me back
    Don't let me keep on walkin'
    I can't keep on walkin' on
    I can't keep on walkin' on broken glass

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this were against the rules then we wouldn't have football, baseball, basketball or anything open on Sundays cause everyone with a salaried position could sit on there arse and claim religious Sunday opt-out. You think all Sunday employees are hourly. Religion plays a roll when a company bases their hiring/firing decisions around it. I know this company makes some bone head decisions but I highly doubt their attorneys all f'd up on the interpretation of this particular law. I'd say test them out and let us know what happens. In the mean time I'll be burning through my travel per diem at the airport bar dealing with it. Cheers

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well put above poster.....

Daiichi Employee A is religious and decides not travel on Sunday to the meeting because he celebrates the sabbath. He gets fired.

Daiichi Employee B isn't religious but he decides to stay at home anyway and do nothing. He gets fired.

You both got canned cause you refused to attend a work function. Good luck proving Daiichi fired you because of religious discriminatory practices. You don't work for Daiichi.gov