Die-ochi beyotch!

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, May 7, 2014 at 10:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love the new "ceo's" pronunciation and his constant use of "you guys" and your company during the lame ass townhall fireside chat with Opie

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was rather telling how our new CEO couldn't even pronounce our name correctly...holy crap!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No kidding. We were all texting each other about it. He did it not once...not twice...but THREE times. Unbelievable. The FIRST thing ANY potential employee should learn BEFORE interviewing is the PRONUNCIATION of the company. ESPECIALLY the President.

What a way to rally the troops as the new Commander in Chief.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares how he's pronouncing the company name. Only shallow people would be so obsessed.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not necessarily. If the one assuming the main leadership of the group doesn't understand the importance of the name of the group i.e. its very identity, then be warned.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly. ..he was well prepared...had no 30-60-90 day plan, didnt know our company name and didnt address what is important to us like our future! Who hired this guy? And why??

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares? Go to Merck for a job interview and call them Pfizer. I'll bet my life you won't land that job. Who cares? People who have a clue care.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Japan hired him to prepare this s*** hole for sale.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sayanara. Loooooosers

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A tad too angry. Your post is very revealing of your insecurity. And your angry response will only confirm it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How telling...the big man never took the time to learn how to pronounce his employers name! Guess he will learn that in training or home study. ..lol
    What a jagofff

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You misspelled Savaysa...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm to "angry" & "insecure" to check my spelling

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Second that......hopefully whoever buys us won't cut a good chunk of the sales force off but that is probably wishful thinking. Our pipeline is weak.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This job is boring!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is it ever!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been here for 1 1/2 and it feels like 40 years has passed. Please tell me it gets better.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try working in Parsippany. Will feel like a lift sentence

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the beyotch thinks she's all that
    someone buy her a full length mirror, please