Applicant assistance

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by sd2106, Jun 3, 2014 at 10:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. sd2106

sd2106 Guest

I am about to have my second interview for PC rep and would like some serious/honest answers to some salary/benefit questions:
    About how much commission do you average?
    How often is commission paid?
    What type of car do you get? How much does it cost you? Can your spouse drive it?
    How many vacation days? Sick days?

I don't exactly want to pump my hiring managers for these answers, so some honest help would be great!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why wouldn't you want to "pump" them... thats what they are there for to give you answers to your questions!!!
    may HR work for their overpaid salaries/ bonus

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

newbies 52k to 55k, Altima or Ford Fusion pay about $65 a month for it or so...free gas, insurance, maintenance...19 vacation days and 6 personal days...no limit on sick days...lol
    commission kinda sucks lately 2k to 5k a quarter on average could be more or less...2 ride days with dm every 6 weeks or so...1 or 2 partners in the territory...possibly another layoff in feb 2015
    hope that helps

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where are you applying?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, the poster above is dead on with all of his figures. Nicely done!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does DSI shut down between Christmas and New Year's?

7. sd2106

sd2106 Guest

Do the 19 days include the Christmas shutdown?
    And are spouses allowed to drive company car? They can in my current job and it makes long vacation drives so nice!

Thanks so much for the info!!! It's nice to get direct answers on here!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes spouses can drive your car. 19 days vacation must include Christmas. It starts at 10 vacation days with 6 personal days but you get the week between Christmas and New Years as well as a few other holidays too. After 5 years you get 15 days I think.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look, not trying to be negative. Here's the facts. DSI does not have the best reps - low pay for talent. It is a place for wanna be contract reps on their way up or laid off/defective reps on their way down. Same with the management. Having worked with big pharma, the quality is low here overall - there are some good reps/manager that eventually leave. Just understand that coming in.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think we have plenty of good reps, some still stick along bc the work-live balance is still pretty decent here. I talk to big Pharma reps in field and they are tracked on everything they do, at least we can still do what we need to do without feeling constantly watched. The future of the company is not very promising though and the incentive pay can be pretty frustrating, not to mention it changes every 6 months.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you can make great videos from your company malibu!
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8cdUcXfzK8&index=8&list=UU-FXvg1NQQJHwCWpV7-kDUA

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder how many reps actually cause accidents while they are on thier phone? Great risk management.