CEO

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2014 at 9:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A new CEO means a new regime. Not a good day to be in upper management. Great move by DSI and it's now time to break up the old fashion boys club.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cant happen soon enough but I doubt any real changes will be made. One old boy will be replaced with another good ol' boy.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be a new regime with the same old shit. I hope it changes for the better however I won't hold my breath.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DsI will end up being filled with old ideas that didn't work
    At Amgen or Spectrum. So our little family is gone! Get ready boys and girls!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The press release mentioned the new individual has experience in Acquisitions and has experience in Joint Ventures. Are those simply details from Ken Keller's resume or are they an emphasis on DSI's immediate strategy? Discuss amongst yourselves. Good rumor mill fodder.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't see any major change for the better. Serving same old soup warmed over IMHO.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is Always change with a new CEO. They have to make their mark.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There will be change but it may not be better. We will just have to wait and see.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys will get all the Amgen guys from Spectrum. They messed that company up, now they come to you. Just a bunch of freeloaders that want to hide from their past.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how is that any different than the VP, ADs and RDs we have now??

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 VPs in Medical Affairs have left over past year.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's the same boys club everywhere you go in this business. They follow each other from place to place, no matter what kind of bad history they have together. Whatever good parts of your corporate culture remain will eventually change with the influx of new upper management. It's consistently how this game works. Just stay clear and avoid all contact with that part of your organization. Not worth the effort.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree with the above poster. Reminds me of a rap song I heard..goes something like "Everywhere I go I see the same HOES!"

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love the timing of the town hall....so new CEO's schedule (and priorities) can't (won't) accommodate hundreds of reps that will have to cancel last minute, lunch meetings???? Does he have no clue that's the only time we can (and do) really "work"....?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ken is a man of integrity. Knew him well at Amgen. You got a good one.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not one person thought that it would be a good idea to let the CEO know the name of the company he is now working for. This place is something else.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will never be Ass bury

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are very lucky, great guy and leader and sorely missed at amgen. cares very much about people, big thinker and willing to take smart risks. you will love the guy

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He should really take a look a the specialty team in the Southeast then. Biggest bunch of crooks in the industry but always protected by someone.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember when people said things like this about our great leadership. Times have changed.