Sarasota, FL Opening

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Jul 8, 2014 at 10:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know this isn't the best place to seek advice, but I just applied for the Sarasota, FL primary care opening. I recently relocated to FL and am looking to get back into pharma...there isn't a lot out there, and I really have my heart set on this job, so if anyone can answer some questions or give me some insight, I would so appreciate it!

1) What can I expect for salary? I have 10+ years experience
    2) Bonus expectations? I made $25k+ at my previous company, is this attainable at Daiichi?
    3) Any insight on the hiring manager?
    4) How is it working here? Love it or hate it?

Serious replies only. I really appreciate any insight you can provide me!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Manager is terrible. Run away as fast you can.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a serious reply. Stay away from this mess.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow thanks for the honest advice! So is it just the manager who is awful, or the company too? I've had bad managers before, I like to think I can handle anything. From what I read Daiichi is about to launch a new drug, so surely it can't be that bad??

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$55-65k salary
    $17k-19k expected bonus. But could be $0 or if your at top $60k in bonus.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run run fast as you can like the gingerbread man! Manager horrible, robot of the more awful regional director who only cares about her next shoe purchase!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You've never had a manager like this manager, I can assure you that. Truly a one of a kind nightmare to work with. If you've worked in Sarasota then just ask around to some of the top offices there.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like any company, we have our challenges. We have good and bad leaders, but in my experience I'm glad to say I've had more good than bad. If you scroll trhough the threads you'll see some of the areas highlighted for having good managers. Just remember that whether you have a good manager or a bad manager, you're likely to get a new one eventually.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reads like OP is more interested in finding out about our soon to be launched product. This type will never admit to collecting.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny to see this thread on here. A guy in my district is trying to transfer to FL and flew down the other week to meet with the manager for this territory. TOTAL NIGHTMARE. He said the territory and the manager have had zero success over the past few years and that the manager came off as an arrogant douchebag. Needless to say, he's not taking the transfer. He said he'd rather stick it out here where he can actually make decent bonus checks and not have to work for a Kool-Aid drinking a-hole.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not true. I did have success when I got my girl from NJ promoted. Haters for sure

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My my.......what a great success story!!!! Maybe she was dying to get away from a horrible broken district!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Broken? That is a nice way to put it. Try Awful, Nightmare. All the lying this manager does I don't think he even knows when he's telling the truth. Here's your report card for your management skills
    F
    F
    F
    who hired this tool?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviewed with this dude and some bimbo glad I didn't move on. Anyone that knows better would not want to be a part of a losing team. Where has everyone gone? Why so many openings? Why all the turnover? This thread must be for real

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is 100% true, the whole territory quit! Enough said

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This tool wasted my time. After reaching out to the team that works with this manager let's just say I think I dodged a bullet. Why does this SG kid think he's so great? He went on and on in the interview about high performing and according to his sales team ever since this guy became the manager they have had zero success. The people on the team said the doctors in the territories hate him and have even asked them not to bring him back. I'm not surprised he was pretty arrogant in the interview.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All these negative posts.... sounds like you're looking for an easy job? I suggest looking for a job outside of sales. Sales can be tough sometimes but it also can be extremely easy! Depends on how well you can sell. Challenge yourself a little and quit relying on your team and/or manager. Maybe try applying at a pet store where you can play with puppies and kittens all day?