Colorado distributor

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by Anonymous, Nov 26, 2013 at 11:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thought you had all the answers!?? Won't be Dan in Colorado

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If not Dan then who? Maybe the will tell us at our upcoming national meeting.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Devin will be put in charge of Colorado at NSM

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tonight will befun to watch. Devin will be acting like the "new man on campus". We are screwed if he gets the managemnet position. People you better speak up next week.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Should be interesting meeting tonight. Hopefully corporate will get their shit together and make a decision soon about local leadership and management.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boom Boom out go the lights

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks as if no one from the inside is going to be given the position.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The exit of team A.L. will now start, guess us "Biomet" reps will now have some say in things.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would they not put Kevin Hurman in control? He has a proven track record in sports.Heard he increased business 300% in 2 years. Is he still the distributor for sports?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet u wish u would have taken the Stryker job ol Johnny boy. No more hiding behind all your service reps accomplishments.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe they should bring Jeff Adams back as the manager? NOT!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hurman the juggernaut guy- u were joking right- he doesn't know or do shit

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wouldnt waste my time for 8%, babysitting all you spoon fed punks. Go sell something, I forgot, you cant>

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First day of the new direct model. We will see shortly if Dan, Devin, and John have what it really takes to be a manager.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Biomet rep, how's the new model going? I have heard mixed things about the set up.