Dave Popp moved to Pet Care

Discussion in 'Procter & Gamble' started by Anonymous, Jan 18, 2012 at 8:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They started the moves. Dave Popp is gone to Pet Care. First signs of major moves is the top guys move to another Division in 3-6 months layoffs or whole Division closes. They told us this would be a 2 year Venture and it has run its course.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bad news for Pet Care LOL........who is replacing him?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do they keep this loser around? What has he ever done except ruin everything he is handed?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He couldn't manage a bowl of jello

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DP YOU SUCK YOU HAVE NO QUALITIES TO LEAD ANY DIVISION IN PG, YOUR ARE AN ASS KISSER..

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JUST LIKE WHEN RICK JUNE LEFT PHARMA, FOR OTC WRITING WAS ON THE WALL THEN ALTHOUGH 95% FAILED TO ADMIT IT TO THEMSELVES = RESULT PACKAGES, NOTHING DIFFERENT HERE, THESE PRICKS ARE PRIVY 6-12 MONTH BEFORE COMMON REPS AND MIDDLE MANAGEMENT, ALSO HE WAS VERY VERY FAT

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh how wrong you are my friend. Ass kissing, sucking-up pissing down the back are qualities, no, they are much more than qualities, they are highly developed skills that have been honed over years of disservice to inferiors and years of practice on superiors!
    My friend, you must learn to ask yourself at LEAST 5 times a day, WWDPD? Can I get an AMEN!!!! Hear endeth the lesson.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I certainly hope the amicable Mr. Popp doesn't bite the hand that feeds him!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster #7. You are wise and true. But can you provide a hint as to what WWDPD is? What I saw in my decades there was an art form that I could never learn. It takes a certain kind of person who can do that. They filter for them and the rest can knock themselves out, but will never be noticed.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The question is "What Would DP Do?".

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I certainly hope he is house-broken!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would be "where would DP doo?"

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The real question is, Where is George Peck? The world needs him to lead the human race out of this darkness!!