MDVIP

Discussion in 'Procter & Gamble' started by Anonymous, Jan 27, 2011 at 5:26 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you believe the ones that ran pharma in the ground are all being corralled and sent to MDVIP. Dr's that jumped to that are now starting to question why? MDVIP give me a break.

There are Dr's setting up their business model as CASH only and patient files for their own insurance. This is catching on fast and the Dr does not have to give part of their money to MDVIP to keep those sorry flunkies in a job. Less employees, no headaches to file insurance and more people like this.

Bob McDonald needs to wake up, sell that unit off if they can and get rid of all those involved in that business unit! Dan H. Who ever has taken care of this loser should be fired!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with your comments. Dan really fooled many. MDVIP is nothing special, PG should sell that business unit along with their employee's.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree with all comments.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know how much P&G paid for MDVIP?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Question, how long will MDVIP stay in business. How will the New Healthcare effect this business.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am being pressured by a recruiter to interview with these guys.

Can somebody let me know the truth. They keep telling me that DB made like 400k as a rep here.

I would like to know the truth no BS

Thanks

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what's the deal here? Is this worth it. Is this a good business model ?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Went on the interview. They asked me the most RETARTED questions ever ever ever.

Also I am a little angry that they made me take a psych test before they even interview...that has to violate some type of discrimination laws somewhere!

I will say NO...just curious if I ever hear back..even no call from the recruiter yet!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think so; nut-jobs are not a protected class. Unless you're christian.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its not a bad job..but unless you plan on living out of a suitcase it's not worth it. The training is a joke..they've got some guy named michael matthews that has absolutely no clue what he is doing. I stayed for one transition then went back to a real job.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny, it came true. MDVIP no longer one of PG's assets.............

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is funny, PG sold off MDVIP. Did PG move those employees again to a consumer position? Amazing if they did.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope; P&G left them at MDVIP to rot. And then the new owner booted a bunch of the PG peeps out. Esp Dan H, who was crying to anyone who would listen that he was just months away from qualifying for healthcare coverage in retirement. PG used him up and then booted him out at the last possible moment. So to all the PG Pharm ppl who Dan sold downriver...there is a god, and he just dumped karma on Dan's head.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like the Titanic has hit the iceberg here. Independent physicians are officially dinosaurs
    Sales are at a trickle and leadership is pushing the panic button. Lots of signed agreements from docs that will never transition.The ride is over and now there will just be more massive turnover. Poor young guys coming in here thinking this business has a future. Get your resume on the street if you haven't already

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am interviewing with the company now and am a bit concerned with the amount of turnover here. It looks like every territory turns in 12 months or less? What is the problem? Is it the business model or the management ?? It also looks like the company is running out of prospects, why haven't they looked at entering new markets?