Tax Inversion Stealing from US taxpayers

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Aug 6, 2014 at 12:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The tax code cannot be fixed because it works for the majority (fat cats) which is not willing to give up its perks. Dysfunctional government is a necessary evil of a free society.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The GOP have been reducing the taxes paid by the rich and big business at every chance they got since 1980. Only in America are people so grindingly ignorant they can't understand how the 99% have gotten so screwed while the 1% got richer and richer. Natural selection at work........

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I only care about how much I pay. If I could tax invert to a lower rate, I would.

If someone leaves New York to go to Florida for lower taxes and better weather, is that evil? Unpatriotic? Unlawful? Ripping off NY?

As Don Corleone would say, "its just business."

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok dufus, the top 10% earners pay what % of the taxes. Oh yea, almost all of them. Is it really possible there can be people this stupid in this world. This is a serious question that needs to be answered.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would one of you brilliant Pfizerbots explain how a corporation could become a citizen? Unless a corporation is a person.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. I will never let my physician write me a script for a Pfizer product ever again.
    If he makes another strike at AZ, many of us are ready to revolt.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sweet baby effing Jesus... You left wing parasites just feel global companies should take it in the arse from commie c-suckers like Obongo .... At the same time crying about not getting raises or high costs of goods/services ... The high US corporate taxes simply get passed on to consumers while simultaneously diminishing available resources for employee compensation.

This industry has one done the tubes by hiring r*****s who can't seem to grasp the concept of free market capitalism. Just stick to what you know people, sitting on your butt and letting the handful of productive people carry your water for you while you sit and whine about how unfair everything is.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here are some facts (and I do not care what your political party is)

1) The US has the highest corporate tax rates in the world. (One minor exception is Dubai which is misleading because their high tax rate applies ONLY to foreign oil companies).

2) When a company pays higher taxes, what do you think they do? Do you think the company thinks "I wish those taxes were not so high. Oh well, let me pay them and just take the hit." This does not happen. People get laid off, wages are frozen, and the price of their goods or services increases. They simply pass it on to the consumer.

3) Our tax code is a disaster and BOTH parties have contributed to this for many years. It would be nice if our dysfunctional government (ALL of them) got their act together and brought the US tax code in line with other countries so that going off shore is not a benefit.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparently your not a stock holder or understand stock value or you would be interested in a company you invested ins return on investment. But I bet your perfectly comfortable that your 401K and pension investments with Pfizer stock is bringing in a higher value for you. You can't have it both ways....morons.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen.....Guess now we'll be pissing off the anti-religious leftist libtards your speaking about. Liberalism is a mental disorder. Maybe we should feel sorry for them?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well why don't these corporations start spending their lobbying budgets on lowering the corporate tax rate in this country!