ANTI-PSYCHOTIC EXPERIENCE

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Jun 4, 2012 at 10:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How important is have sold abilify, resperdal or some of the others? If anti-psychotic experience the number one criteria?
    Have people advanced to interviews with SSRI experience?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not for me. I had seven years atypical experience selling to primary care but manager wanted someone who had called entirely on Psychiatrists.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I launched Risperdal and have not made it past a phone screen.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think they are definitely considering anti-psychotic experience plus injectable. I have both but have only done a phone screen thus far. Has anyone set up a F2F iv yet?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you guys serious? Can't get past a phone screen or first interview? Do what I did when the antipsychotic issue came up; I told her I was on two different ones right now and had been for the last 4 months. When the first one didn't really control my explosive outbursts and hallucinations, my docs added a second one, and that both of them together are working pretty well so far, with only a couple of fist fights with my sister (yeah, I beat her up pretty good, but she deserved it) and one with a guy on the street that looked at me funny. But other than those two incidents, everything has been fine. It worked, and I am now waiting for the phone call for the next round of interviews!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great strategy

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I made it to the face to face interview and was up against three candidates with atypical experience and won. The first guy sold seroquel but by the time they called him to the room he fell asleep. The second guy sold Abilify for BMS but he couldnt sit still and went down in flames. The last guy gained so much weight in the four weeks since the phone screen he couldnt fit into the room. I forget what he sold.
    As for me, I sell LATUDA the ace of anti psychotics. Third tier co=pay, anyon

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what HMO covers latuda???HAHHHHHHHaaaaaaa LOL!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very funny, someone who sells Latuda talking about Abilify having EPS symptoms. Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black or whatever!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had 1 year selling cough and cold products, mostly consumer and non-prescription. Had great numbers had no idea about schizophrenia , Buy and Bill etc. Got paperwork yesterday with offer. So, there may be hope for those with no experience. One thing that I did have is I played division 1 softball and we won the softball world series in 2008. I played with that winning team. The regional guy wanted to talk more about that experience than Pharma stuff. I was a little annoyed with that. It made me feel that my work ethic did not matter. Just my athletic abilities.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is estimated start dates for these openings? Anyone know training details? Is interview process long?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No offers have been made. Nice try.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was a joke, dipshit.

(Selling consumer cough & cold products?)

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do these companies want people with prior pharma experience. Do they now know that pharma,bio-tech, reps are the laziest people on earth. They talk a good game and can tell you what you want to hear but as for actual work? This industry is so incestuous. Everyone that's hired will have known someone who works for the company. There are so many laid off pharma people that these companies don't even bother with those who are now unemployed. If you sold one anti-psychotic, why would you want to sell another one. Isn't it boring and depressing?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, it's quite exhilarating!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are a lot of lazy pharma reps ... But not all