Offers (Expansion)

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Jul 11, 2012 at 1:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did anyone get an offer onsite after interviewing?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, got offer today!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you get the offer on the SAME day as your interview? I heard that was happening.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was there also a meeting with the regional as the final interview on the same day as the other interviews (an interview that was not regularly scheduled)?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't know but each interview is scheduled for 2 hours and with people flying there isn't more time if you have flights to catch.
    I have an interview next week and expect there to be several people in the interview.
    One could be a regional .

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2 hours. Meet with HR person, then 1 person from upper management, then 1 or 2 DM's at the same time. Everybody was very nice. Not intimidating at all. Seems like a great company with good people. Good luck!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you mind sharing the territory you were offered?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the info. SO i am assuming you took the job?
    was the salary what you wanted. Can you share any of the benefits etc.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It looks like several people have gotten offers but I'm wondering if it's specific to one manager that's making the offers. The person I interviewed with seemed very confident that I shouldn't expect to hear anything until next week. Were there interviews in Atlanta and Chicago last week? Also, those who got offers, can you share what part of the country you're in?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got a verbal offer from the hiring manager the day after my interview. Have no clue if that was manager specific? I do know they are moving quickly and the back up interviews are only for those who didn't find the candidate they wanted in the first round. I interviewed in Chicago. Don't know about Atlanta. I was originally told it would be this week before I would hear something but got lucky maybe and that manager probably wants to move fast.

HR is supposed to contact with financials and contingent offer this week and remember this is all based on July 26 approval.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you share what state you're in?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you have an offer and no idea of the compensation?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, it's best not to give specifics. Everything is done the same way not matter which location you are interviewing at - Lundbeck HR is Kooning it consistent from one location to another so it really does not matter what state anyone is from. Good luck!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told I would be called Friday and at the latest Monday.
    I had a major shake up today and got home late - no calls missed - so I guess that is how you know you aren't chosen.
    It is like being a dork at the prom!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the post at 2:05 a.m. I feel and understand your disappoint. I too was so looking forward to that Friday call and then nothing?????!!! on Monday. I'm still hopeful though that the both of us get an opportunity to showcase our talents. I've got the talents and the right connections to launch any drug period!! Good luck to the "2:05a.m." post candidate.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a different post than the 2:05 a.m. and above post. I ended up emailing the recruiter Monday afternoon when I hadn't received any communication. She phoned me later on Monday to let me know I wasn't selected :(( She said the they have such an incredible pool of REALLY great candidates that the decisions are tough for them to make.
    For what its worth....she said they would be adding additional reps hopefully within the year.

I REALLY wanted to work for Lundbeck, as I am a "displaced" rep and feel its an awesome opportunity and company

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told you can go to the career page on the Lundbeck site and check your status. I tried and so far there hasn't been any update. Has anyone tried this and it's told them they weren't selected to move forward?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes