Lexi .. Approval timeline realistic?

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Aug 7, 2013 at 1:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sanofi is expert at not doing a good job of launching prcoducts. Trust me .. The lantus launch was an aboortshun. Launched with nothing but a p.i. It was not smooth sailing. They said it was a good monotherapy.

Anyway, what is your opinion of when lexi will launch? Since it will have no combination product for a few years, it will be a me too.

I think it will be another Apidra. Dead on arrival. They will price it too high and nobody will cover it. Then they will blame thereps when it does shirttty.

Mark my words. Approval in late 2014. Will not hit double digit share until 2017. Basal bolus team? You made a big mistake leaving your territory for this p.o.s. drug.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for your opinion Novo rep. I launched Lantus and it was far from an aboortshun. Also it was not launched as monotherapy. You are stupid.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously you were not there for the launch. It was a shitty launch. It took 2 or 3 years to get off the ground. Lantus succeeded in spite of marketing not because of it.

Angela Moscow was the only person on the diabetes marketing shop with 1/2 a brain.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the heck is Lexi?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lexi is the glp1 we are trying to get out. let me be realistic about this. this is apidra relived. lexi will be 3rd to market hopefully. there won't be that much difference between it and the other two that are already out and established. sanofi has a history of always being late to the dance with me too drugs. trust me, we will be trying to give this stuff away 6 months into launch and we still won't gain any market share. no i'm not with novo. i am a former sanofi employee who witnessed launch disaster after launch disaster.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. Key point here is "former" Sanofi. I think maybe you are referring to Lixi as in Lixisenatide. I think it's time you move on and stop trolling our message board. Let it go.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3rd to market??? How about 5th! Just saying...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post #6 can you provide an example of a successful launch of a product since the merger? I can provide plenty of disasters.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1) Lantus, Lantus Solostar, Allegra, Plavix, Lovenox, Ambien CR...all successful. Also, I am still hung up on the fact that you guys are calling it Lexi. Furthermore, am I the only one that thinks its sad that the "former" Sanofi employee is still referring to themselves as "we"? Do you have a mouse in your pocket? Why are you still viewing the Sanofi site and answering questions? That's creepy.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok let's try this again. I was referring to the merger of sanofi and aventis. You named several good launches that mostly occurred prior to the merger. Name one since sanofi and aventis got together. I bet i will hear crickets.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aventis was fine until Sanofi came along. Now it's all turned to shit. What a shame.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster #11 is right on the money. Some excellent leaders were put out to pasture after the merger and Sanofi leadership took over....a successful launch since the merger? That's a joke, right? He'll, we've had 3 or 4 launches of Apidra since the merger. Those A..holes still can't get it right

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ambien CR successful? Not true.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Asked one of my endo's about it and he said "nothing different about it. 5th to market." I launched apidra, and they were shooting for six percent share. Still cant get there when its free. Same with Lixi

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

former sanofi employee here. Luxi has just hit a speed bump . You will be fine in Spring 2015

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true. It's Apidra all over again unless they discount it heavily and get it on formularys. It is a payers market. Victoza killed Byetta.

Bydureon hardly made a dent. Lix is poorly differentiated according to my university oriented well published endos. It has a little better post prandial story but it's a stretch.

Without the Lix Lan fixed combo jab, Sanofi is cuckolded. Face the facts. I would jump ship in a second but I have it too good here. I am outta here next voluntary severence.

Marketing sucks, especially that cute but whiny, skinny, Italian woman with the long straight hair from New Jersey who swore the drowning man would turn Apidra around.