» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > General Discussion > The Darkened Sample Closet
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-25-2007, 01:52 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: Why Don't You Wear Pantyhose Anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I'm glad that pantyhose/tights are back in fashion. I have always worn them but it's tough when they were supposedly out of fashion. I still think they make my legs look good and I feel more professsional wearing them and a nice outfit. The female reps that dress sloppily are hurting all of us.
All you male managers posting as if you're female reps to passive aggressively promote this asinine expectation are complete and pathetic jackasses. Just so you know.
Old 10-25-2007, 01:55 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I'm glad that pantyhose/tights are back in fashion. I have always worn them but it's tough when they were supposedly out of fashion. I still think they make my legs look good and I feel more professsional wearing them and a nice outfit. The female reps that dress sloppily are hurting all of us.
HELLO, that's the whole discussion. What is sloppy to one person is not to another. And pantyhose ARE out of fashion in warm weather. Just because tights are in style during the fall and winter, doesn't mean hose are acceptable in the summer. In most settings, outside of ultra-conservative law offices and banks, pantyhose with summer business attire are still considered dated.

BTW, I think poor spelling ("professsional") makes us look worse than bare legs.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:32 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
HELLO, that's the whole discussion. What is sloppy to one person is not to another. And pantyhose ARE out of fashion in warm weather. Just because tights are in style during the fall and winter, doesn't mean hose are acceptable in the summer. In most settings, outside of ultra-conservative law offices and banks, pantyhose with summer business attire are still considered dated.

BTW, I think poor spelling ("professsional") makes us look worse than bare legs.
whoa SNAP!!
Old 10-27-2007, 07:39 PM
Anonymous

Quote:

WRONG! The spelllllling issue first. Sorry I added an extra "s" but anyone obbsssessed with a ssimple missstake isss a litttle anal don't you thiiiink?

Law offices and banks do have women dressing as profes"s"sonals and they are respected due to the appropriate dress. Female reps dressing in this manner are looked upon much more positively than those that continue to perpetuate the skanky Sex and the City look in business. Bottom line is pantyhose are professsional and bare legs with bruises and clammy look is not.
Old 10-27-2007, 08:54 PM
Anonymous

Lol Re: Why Don't You Wear Pantyhose Anymore?

Quote:
WRONG! The spelllllling issue first. Sorry I added an extra "s" but anyone obbsssessed with a ssimple missstake isss a litttle anal don't you thiiiink?

Law offices and banks do have women dressing as profes"s"sonals and they are respected due to the appropriate dress. Female reps dressing in this manner are looked upon much more positively than those that continue to perpetuate the skanky Sex and the City look in business. Bottom line is pantyhose are professsional and bare legs with bruises and clammy look is not.
No, lawyers and bankers are respected because of what they do for a living, not because of their "appropriate dress." If we followed your logic, every hotel clerk, restroom attendant, and flight attendant would be respected for their attire--not gonna happen.

The "Sex and the City" look was skanky because SJP strutted around in a bra and tiny shorts, not because she didn't wear pantyhose.
Old 10-27-2007, 09:19 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
No, lawyers and bankers are respected because of what they do for a living, not because of their "appropriate dress." If we followed your logic, every hotel clerk, restroom attendant, and flight attendant would be respected for their attire--not gonna happen.

The "Sex and the City" look was skanky because SJP strutted around in a bra and tiny shorts, not because she didn't wear pantyhose.
Different responder: There is still no contest, Pantyhose is way-in, and quite sexy - summer or otherwise. I think people push the boundries and cheapen the look of a supposed professional sales person. Sorry dear.
Old 10-27-2007, 10:56 PM
Anonymous

Thumbs down Re: Why Don't You Wear Pantyhose Anymore?

Guy here. The only kind of hose that camouflage the flaws you're talking about are the kind my grandma wears. Sorry, that's NOT sexy. Get a spray-on tan and be done with it. Otherwise you look like one of the Golden Girls.
Old 10-30-2007, 08:22 PM
Anonymous

OMG! Just how many male reps are wearing panty hose? Do you also tap your foot while in a stall in the men's room?!?
Old 11-06-2007, 08:58 AM
Anonymous

I'm a male that wears them under my suits. And no I don't tap feet or whatever the signal is.

You might be surprised how many guys love pantyhose on there ladies as well as wearing them under there suits. A woman in pantyhose is the sexiest ever! I know they get the attention from the docs when they are dressed well with nice legs. A lot of my customers do not like the sex and city slop look but rather the "banker" look.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:06 AM
Anonymous

If this is a poll well I'm a male and I wear them under my suits as well! I love them and they feel great on my legs! I love seeing women wearing them!
Old 11-08-2007, 10:50 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
I'm a male that wears them under my suits. And no I don't tap feet or whatever the signal is.

You might be surprised how many guys love pantyhose on there ladies as well as wearing them under there suits. A woman in pantyhose is the sexiest ever! I know they get the attention from the docs when they are dressed well with nice legs. A lot of my customers do not like the sex and city slop look but rather the "banker" look.
A) BS--there are not a lot of guys wearing pantyhose under there (sic) suits. This is not normal.

B) If women are focused on getting attention from doctors because of their stockinged legs, they are contradicting the very professionalism they are trying to portray.

This is exactly why our industry is going to hell in a handbag. No one ever seems to think that actually knowing something about their products or the disease states they treat sells drugs. You are all too focused on looking like Barbie dolls, while claiming how "professional" you are. When someone on this thread can actually put a coherent sentence together, I might buy it.
Old 11-27-2007, 09:16 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
A) BS--there are not a lot of guys wearing pantyhose under there (sic) suits. This is not normal.

B) If women are focused on getting attention from doctors because of their stockinged legs, they are contradicting the very professionalism they are trying to portray.

This is exactly why our industry is going to hell in a handbag. No one ever seems to think that actually knowing something about their products or the disease states they treat sells drugs. You are all too focused on looking like Barbie dolls, while claiming how "professional" you are. When someone on this thread can actually put a coherent sentence together, I might buy it.

Dude: I wear them and I consider myself pretty "normal". You seem threatened which probably is signaling some deeper issues causing your concern. I am a male and very hetero and I love them on as well as on my lady.

Of course pantyhose are part of a professional look for the ladies. It isn't just the pantyhose but the overall appearance that shows a degree of professionalism. The female reps I see wearing pantyhose also are wearing nice clothes as well. They look a lot more professional than the young chicks wearing the black pant suit very day over and over. Dresses and skirts are hands down more professional looking than pants! How professional would it look for a guy to come in wearing shorts or a no collar shirt? As for me I'll stick to wearing my suits and my pantyhose underneath them for no one to see. Deal with it!
Old 11-27-2007, 09:53 AM
Anonymous

I thought I was alone! 42 year old man- totally hetero-lifelong Republican-sports nut-hunter- and yes I shave down and wear pantyhose under my suit! If you think that's gay or "women are the center"- then welcome to 1989!

I love the feeling of the fabric on my shaved, 10 inch cock! The mystery of the people not knowing is sexy!
Old 11-27-2007, 10:36 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Dude: I wear them and I consider myself pretty "normal". You seem threatened which probably is signaling some deeper issues causing your concern. I am a male and very hetero and I love them on as well as on my lady.

Of course pantyhose are part of a professional look for the ladies. It isn't just the pantyhose but the overall appearance that shows a degree of professionalism. The female reps I see wearing pantyhose also are wearing nice clothes as well. They look a lot more professional than the young chicks wearing the black pant suit very day over and over. Dresses and skirts are hands down more professional looking than pants! How professional would it look for a guy to come in wearing shorts or a no collar shirt? As for me I'll stick to wearing my suits and my pantyhose underneath them for no one to see. Deal with it!
First of all, dude, I'm a woman, so I doubt I feel "threatened" by you wearing pantyhose.

Whether you wear pantyhose for comfort or for titillation, I couldn't care less. I used to wear boxer briefs under my martial arts uniform, because they don't ride up like women's panties. I don't believe wearing underwear of the opposite sex determines your orientation, but I don't think lots of guys are wearing pantyhose either.

The first issue I have is with your 1950's version of women's professional dress. Equating pants suits with golf clothing is ridiculous. Many of us work in cold climates, where it's not practical to wear skirts all year round. And in most companies, wearing dresses is a dress code violation--most require suits, whether they are skirt suits or pants suits.

The bigger issue is that everyone on this thread is so concerned with "professionalism," but it has nothing to do with the performance of their jobs and everything to do with how they look. It just reinforces the stupid Barbie and Ken image that true professionals (you know, our customers, the ones who went to med school and actually ARE professionals) have of us.

You need to grow up and stop worrying about what everyone else is wearing and start figuring out how this industry is going to stop self-destructing from the inside out.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:53 PM
Anonymous

Yeah, it's cold and tights are in now. But during the summer, I have succumbed to the bare leg look because I am in my 40's and don't want to be thought of as old and out dated. I still have great legs, but nobody is perfect, and I think the hose do look better than my bare white legs. I saw quite a few posts from women in their 20's and they were in support of hose (no pun intended). Should I quit worrying what people think? Please no ageist jokes about how I should just bag my face. I look at least 10 years younger than I am.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:08 PM
Anonymous

Hey PP. I'ma 49 year old man, former football star in highschool and even though I don't hook up with women over 30, I'd gladly take your hose and wear them under my suit!!~
Old 11-28-2007, 05:19 AM
Anonymous

I usually wear pant suits because I find them much more comfortable. I live in Texas, and the last thing I'm putting on my body are hot, uncomfortable hosiery .
When I do wear skirts, they aren't up my ass anyhow. If you wear a skirt below the knee, and you are well groomed, who is going to notice? Unless your gams are hideous. Then I suggest you cover those bad boys.
Old 11-29-2007, 01:05 AM
Anonymous

I'm a young rep and have worn pantyhose from the day I started the rep job when I was 24.

I personally don't care if women do or do not wear pantyhose but I prefer to wear them

I even like wearing pantyhose, stand-alone thigh-highs, thigh-highs with a garter belt, or knew socks under my pantsuits as well.

I always get complimented for my cute and stylish professional look no matter if I'm wearing a pantsuit, dress, skirt suit, or sweater and skirt outfits (think schoolgirl look).
Old 11-29-2007, 01:25 PM
Anonymous

I HATE when women post here about "pantyhose" It's 2007, and MEN are the center of attention now. I am 6'3 245 lbs- fully shaved and underneath my $500 suit are pantyhose that surround a 9 inch wang!
Old 11-29-2007, 02:04 PM
Anonymous

Yup, everybody's built, well-hung, etc. on the Internet.

If you think paying $500 for a suit makes you a big spender, go shopping somewhere besides the Big 'n Tall shop.

And we all know there's one, maybe two guys who keep posting about wearing hose under their suits, trying to make it look like it's totally normal and everyone's doing it.
Old 11-29-2007, 09:31 PM
Anonymous

There must be at least two of us. This is my first post and I wear them too! And yeah I'm male! Married long time and love my wife wearing them during lovemaking. And yes I am normal to, but then again I don't give a shit what anyone else thinks about it. I like it and that's why i do it!
Old 11-30-2007, 12:58 PM
Anonymous

Dude, I'm 41, totally hetero and totally love wearing hose! Maybe, the old geezers with body hair and Drakar cologne wonder why we get all the pussy still. My girls love when they get the pantyhose surprise when they slip off my pants(I keep it a secret then they get so excited)!!!
Old 12-05-2007, 03:45 PM
Anonymous

I have the same experience. Most of the ladies love them once they get next to them.
Old 12-06-2007, 11:47 AM
Anonymous

58 year old sales-vet here. 10 years I served our country, die-hard proud Republican. I hunt, own guns and yes, underneath my suit and my briefs are pantyhose. The women think I'm "kinky", I just like the way they feel. Oh, tall and in shape- so don't think of calling me gay.
Old 12-07-2007, 12:40 AM
Anonymous

Same stupid guy as other posts. WTF does being a die-hard Republican have to do with whether or not you would wear pantyhose? Idiot.
Old 12-07-2007, 08:06 PM
Anonymous

Ladies we love you in pantyhose!
Old 12-13-2007, 08:55 AM
Anonymous

I'm young and I wear them to. They absolutely look better than bare legs. I wear them because they make my legs look great and I love the attention I get in the waiting rooms and with the doctors. Flirting with nylon covered legs rocks! I just dangle the shoe as bait and the guys can't help but stare!
Old 01-04-2008, 09:20 AM
Anonymous

I bite on that bait every time! I have come to love "waiting" when a pantyhosed clad rep is waiting as well! The shoe dangle is like a lure to a hungry fish!

Pantyhose fetish is awesome!
Old 01-07-2008, 09:03 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Let me guess you are one of those ugly sex in the city wannabes? I am a "damn woman" and I wear them everyday to work. I am also neither a "homo or old lady". I am 32 years old with a killer body and great legs that i love to accentuate. You on the other hand must be one of those fat guy reps they are talking about on another thread? The new fall fashion is a more refined professional look with pantyhose so you better get used to it. They make my legs look great and make people like you jealous.
we'd really have to see those legs....
Old 01-07-2008, 01:03 PM
Anonymous

stockings are much more stylish!
Old 01-07-2008, 05:09 PM
Anonymous

The shoe dangle is fucking hot! Personally I don't care either way. If the hose make the legs look better then I'm all for them. What I don't like is a woman who goes bare-legged, but shouldn't. When your varicose veins look like an LA road map, or you a five o'clock shadow at nine in the morning cover em.

PS- Mine is only three inches.................but some women like it that wide. It doesn't matter if you touch bottom, as long as you scrape the sides.
Old 01-30-2008, 05:48 PM
Anonymous

pantyhose rocks! i love seeing the ladies teasing us with them in the waiting rooms!
Old 02-04-2008, 12:14 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Are crotchless pantyhose appropriate to wear in the field or should they be reserved only for company meetings??
Now thats funny.
I wear pantyhose rarely. It's true they are coming back in style.
Rules: Never wear the darker suntan color. It's Church Ladyish.
Never EVER wear hose with open toe shoes. Never. I dont care
if you think you can't tell. Never do that. I also dont think you should wear open toe in business, buts thats me.
Nothing is wrong with a sheer expensive hose, except sometimes
they are scratchy. I even wear a subtle tiny fish-net on occasion(buff color) and its fun and professional
I probably will return to wearing hose this winter, but for summer--the bare leg, tanned with a GOOD spray product. I have gorgeous legs, I'm told, even at my age, 40. So ladies, (and some men, I've learned!) It's your preference--just be professional, it helps us all out.
Old 02-04-2008, 12:31 AM
Anonymous

great, another dude pretending to be a 40 year old chick who looks like she's 30.
Old 07-11-2009, 08:34 PM
Anonymous

Quote:

Who are you to judge what is normal??
Old 11-01-2009, 07:30 PM
Anonymous

More women need to wear pantyhose. Nothing like a great pair of legs encased in nylon.
Old 11-25-2009, 10:07 PM
Anonymous

It's obvious pantyhose are officially back in style! Check out the latest people mag in the waiting rooms if you don't believe me. Personally I think they make women look more feminine and definitely sexier! I love them and hope everyone will start wearing them again. It's time for ladies to look like ladies again! I know..I must be a sexist because I differentiate between males and females and calling a lady a lady, sexy, or feminine makes me a pig right? Keep wearing them ladies and ignore these sex and the city wannabes.
Old 11-27-2009, 06:41 PM
Anonymous

I'm a doctor and I refuse to see female reps who wear pantyhose. Men, I will tolerate as long as they shave their legs. For a detailwoman to see me, she must wear fishnets with a garter belt. That's the policy for my practice, and if you don't like it, well fuck you.
Doc
Old 01-25-2010, 02:52 PM
Anonymous

Bare Legs = Whore/Skank/Street walker

Pantyhosed Legs = Professional/Refined/Classy

end of story.....
Old 01-26-2010, 03:13 AM
Anonymous

Someone has a fetish. There's plenty of foot job websites out there for people like you. Enjoy perv.
Old 01-26-2010, 07:41 AM
Anonymous

Pantyhose are not, itchy, scratchy. They are uncomfortable. It's difficult to put them on and take them off. And for you idiot male managers, many women get yeast infections from the extra heat! So there - that's something fun to think about when you are complaining about women not wearing pantyhose. Most of us hate the feel of them, and you have no idea what we have to do to get rid of yeast infections. I'll start wearing pantyhose again when my schmuck of a manager does. So shut the F up!
Old 01-26-2010, 02:44 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I'm a doctor and I refuse to see female reps who wear pantyhose. Men, I will tolerate as long as they shave their legs. For a detailwoman to see me, she must wear fishnets with a garter belt. That's the policy for my practice, and if you don't like it, well fuck you.
Doc
I'm more likely to be attacked by a bear and a lion on the same day, than have a REAL doctor come on here and complain about panty hose. Get a life, dude.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:00 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Pantyhose are not, itchy, scratchy. They are uncomfortable. It's difficult to put them on and take them off. And for you idiot male managers, many women get yeast infections from the extra heat! So there - that's something fun to think about when you are complaining about women not wearing pantyhose. Most of us hate the feel of them, and you have no idea what we have to do to get rid of yeast infections. I'll start wearing pantyhose again when my schmuck of a manager does. So shut the F up!
I have worn pantyhose for 30 years and have NEVER gotten a yeast infection from wearing them. You are (a) not cleansing properly, especially after sex (b)not washing them out after every use (c) stupid and a dirty whore.
Old 01-27-2010, 08:05 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
I have worn pantyhose for 30 years and have NEVER gotten a yeast infection from wearing them. You are (a) not cleansing properly, especially after sex (b)not washing them out after every use (c) stupid and a dirty whore.
I am in the deep south, and get a heat rash after wearing pantyhose and shaving my legs. I hate them. Hate them hate them hate them. And I'm not going to wear them! So THERE!
Old 01-27-2010, 10:56 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
I am in the deep south, and get a heat rash after wearing pantyhose and shaving my legs. I hate them. Hate them hate them hate them. And I'm not going to wear them! So THERE!
It's probably chiggers.......... or crabs.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:18 PM
Anonymous

I agree with the post a couple above. I live in FL and it's too hot in the summer to wear pantyhose. Maybe if they came in a different material, but nylon is really itchy. I like tights (cotton) in the winter, but hate anything with nylon. Not happening.
Old 02-07-2010, 04:41 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Guy here. The only kind of hose that camouflage the flaws you're talking about are the kind my grandma wears. Sorry, that's NOT sexy. Get a spray-on tan and be done with it. Otherwise you look like one of the Golden Girls.
Spray-on tans and orange fake skin are very Golden Girls. I gave that up along with pantyhose a decade ago. Bare natural legs with plain moisturizer or clear sunscreen works well for me.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:44 PM
THE HAMPER PHANTOM

Argue Re: Why Don't You Wear Pantyhose Anymore?

Hi I think there is nothing more sleezy looking than a woman wearing a skirt or dress without pantyhose. Its just dirty looking, screaming instant access jittbag! And as far as female pantsuits- Penis envy! Shorthaired women-Penis envy! Whats up with the inverted bob look? Some faggit invented that to turn men off from women making the back of their head look like a chimps ass? Definately! I think the world is out to rape a womens femininity because only 10% of men (myself included) are worthy of a real feminen woman & the rest just put this crap "out there" to discourage Beautiful fashion! Only REAL hard working red blooded men should be the authority on what is hot! PERIOD! Not some fag with "good taste"-What an oxy moron! Good taste from someone who likes Poop on a pole! Loves men but acts like a woman? What the fuck is that!!? Yet women listen to them. Wake up ladies! Pantyhose rule! 24-7! Dont ever forget it! As for lawyers that think they deserve respect,heres a BIG fuckin tip!- Only 2 things in this world that are worse than a child molester & that is a lawyer & a polititian! Besides a women without pantyhose-just kidding(pantyhose part only) So Ladies! From an increadibly hot,buff,hetero,hard working,motocrossin,guitar playin frontman,wise fuckin,hard headed,tattooed,always right,ultra hated,hot woman conosor= leave da hose on!
Old 02-09-2010, 03:29 PM
Anonymous

People who can't spell suck, too.
Old 02-13-2010, 05:01 PM
Hamper Phantom

Argue Re: Why Don't You Wear Pantyhose Anymore?

Yehya Thats Right! SUCKZIN WOMENS TOES WITH PANTYHOSE! Jealous Aint cha" While people like you take pride in getting sucked by the spelling bee (that is if the little bee can find it!) NURD!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: