Do you enjoy working for Bayer?

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, Nov 26, 2007 at 5:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes? No? and quick reason for your response??? Pretty simple..we'll see;) BTW, I'm not a manager with the company.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love it here. Male banging my female DM. We give new meaning to ride-alongs!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If its who I'm thinking of, you are not the only one banging her.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is so out of touch with its sales force. It is like one big
    black hole back in the home office. What a complete joke. You got to
    hand it to those Germans they sure no how to screw you good.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yavol! How did you know she's German?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If your a suck up you will do well, but, if you have been in the bus for awhile it will make you sick how you are treated. That is all I will tell you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

suck up and drink the kool aid and you will be fine. Do everything to fit in and don't say anything negative kiss everyone's ass and you'll succeed at Bayer. Do anything intelligent or try to buckthis system and you are done.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you love killing bees, you will LOVE working for Bayer! Destroying our world and our entire food chain is really fun!

9. I cancelled my interview....sick of pharma. Kissing a** is not my thing and it's not really selling in my personal and "humble" opinion;)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good decision. I spent 3 yrs at Bayer (when it was Miles), young, fresh out of academe, way too interested in research and not at all into the petty politics that defined the place. I walked into a hornet's nest unawares, wondering why I wasn't fitting in really. There was nothing more important to my peers than stroking the bosses ego, regardless of how incompetent and unprofessionally he behaved. Investigators frequently inquired about in-house decisions that made no sense and might result in the final report falling short in front of the FDA...anyone who questioned, either personally or on behalf of an investigator would basically be viewed with suspicion, and gradually marginalized until they just left. This happened to me, but I managed to stand up for myself at least for a while before throwing in the towel. Years later I realise how insecure and threatened the WH crew was with new hires. Believe me, I was NO ONE...I wouldn't have been a threat to anyone back then, even if I'd wanted to be! I believe my refusal to become involved in the ongoing witch-hunts and political battles was what really did me in. "They" all assumed I was on the wrong side of them, rather than just trying to do my job and stay an arms length from it all. I wondered for a long time if I should have made a bigger effort to fit in - if I was simply a goody-two-shoes or Pollyanna..finally I realised it just was a bad fit -- but it's always bothered me that the whole place seemed blissfully happy all together isolated and insular in their WH windowless paradise. Gosh, that felt good...I've kept it to myself all that time! Goodnight and good luck. You deserve better, and you are doing your homework well. My advice: always trust your instincts, even if it means having to admit you need to go elsewhere. Surprisingly, it sounds like Bayer hasn't really changed from what I'm reading on these postings. That's a shame, really.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pretty much sums it up,,, however- Isn't this true anywhere these days, in any big corporate environment. Having a job that is enjoyable depends completely on your manager and your team. That is also true anywhere.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pretty much sums it up,,, however- Isn't this true anywhere these days, in any big corporate environment. Having a job that is enjoyable depends completely on your manager and your team. That is also true anywhere.

That being said, selling off of tablets may be the final blow to all professionalism. It will force any true sales people to look elsewhere or resign to the fact that they are being asked to become monkeys. I say we have about six months left.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Internally, at corporate, you ain't nobody unless you know somebody. Sad, really, because we have lost good people that way.

Also, the German propensity for "analysis paralysis" is maddening!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would like to know why everyone is asking about enjoying working for Bayer? Isn't the answer obvious. When half the company cheats on their wives at POA's and throws their co-workers under the bus in a heartbeat, don't you already know what kind of people you are dealing with? And the Human Resource head who is susposed to help, I believed she has been referred to as "Gorilla in the Mist" is so far up the asses of upper mgmt, what about that? Don't even mention the FSD's RD's DM's and whatever tittle they make up next, we don't need them. Everyone is a fake and a fraud at this company, everyone.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen. I could have concurred with several of the above posts, but this one summed it up best from my perspective. This place is nothing but a corrupt and shameless ass kissing contest. Demonstrate your intelligence in front of the wrong person and you are immediatley targeted for marginalization. Only thing I would add is that it's not just Bayer....Berlex legacy is just as good at ass kissing and excessive stupidity.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Turn over is amazing. Anyone who is professional leaves as soon as they realize the reality about Bayer's corporate culture. Management too is a revolving door. Any ethical person does not fit in, or as before, if you were not military, then you were definately not in. HR looks the other way too much and is too tolerant of less than ideal behviors. Lately, to qualify for management, it requires no people skills and no concept of standard business practices. Upper management too is a revolving door, it pass the buck and marketing spends too much money on reinventing Bayer in general. Truth, Bayer is crawling it's way out of the dark ages and is trying desperately to get into a race after the gun went off far too long ago.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at all the good people just in the home office that have left Bayer:

June Bray
    Rich Salem
    Kim Schillace
    Jeff Frick
    Craig Phillips
    James Shillabar

Others? Who was the biggest loss?

Something is obviously wrong

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

me luvs working at the bayer. The boys are pretty and the girls are not so. me geeta new pretty car to drive around and around. I also likes the way i am spanked by my bm when I does a good job. when i don't do good , she wants me to spank her !! it's a wynn wynn for both of us. i don't like my computer since it was given to me without all the keys. the fu keys are missing? anysway, iam lluckie to be working for bayer. clinical developement is my fortea.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have too much time on your hands! You must be a RD or Sales rep that promotes Elmiron.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, I'm a Jiffy Lube technician. Wanna a cheap lube job Mr. SVP?