» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > General Discussion > The Darkened Sample Closet
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 147 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-16-2008, 09:58 AM
Anonymous

Default Unemployment after getting a severance package?

Anyone know how to qualify for unemployment if a severance package was accepted?
Old 01-16-2008, 10:15 AM
Anonymous

Default Re: Unemployment after getting a severance package?

you don't tell the employment people you have gotten a severence package. All they need to know is you are no longer employed and have no income. As far as them asking if there was a severance package, just say no. I have never heard of them asking.
Old 01-16-2008, 12:19 PM
Anonymous

depends on your state and how your severance is worded. i don't think you can lie b/c i believe your company will be contacted regarded your application for unemployment -- not sure though. see if there is a website that talks about criteria, and know that in some states even if you are receiving severance you still can qualify for unemployment.
Old 01-16-2008, 02:20 PM
Anonymous

to get unemployment you file an application and they contact your employer. Your employer will tell them how much your severance is/was. The state will then determine how long you can live off that and when that time frame is up you can get unemployment. Some companies do not disclose severace some do. Good Luck, but I wouldn't lie. I had a friend that did and they audited him 2 1/2 years later and he owed $ and they tacked on interest at 18% from the begining. It was crappy and not worth it he said.
Old 01-16-2008, 03:10 PM
Anonymous

It depends on the state and they way your severance is handled. At least in FL, it does not have anything to do with them determining how long you can live off the money. I was let go, received a year's salary, and was eligibile for unemployment immediately after the state's required minimum waiting period (I think it was 2 weeks.)

Like other posters said - the state will check with you prior employer (because they have the right to approve or protest your application for unemployment.) So trying to hide what you got probably won't get you very far.
Old 01-16-2008, 05:10 PM
Anonymous

What if after your severence package is done, you retire and collect a small pension, can you still collect unemployment?
Old 01-16-2008, 06:51 PM
Anonymous

sign up for unemployment right away, do not delay. most states you can do this online. you will be asked your last day of employment and depending on your state if you received a severance and the length of your severance.

my state contacted my prior employer to verify that my loss of employment was to no fault of my own (ie, getting fired vs. laid off) and if i received severance and for how long.

my unemployment began after my severance was scheduled to expire. in order to collect unemployment my state made me verify that i was actively searching for employment by calling in to an automated phone system each week that said press 1 if you are actively searching for employment. that was all that was required and you received a check 2 days later. in 6 months i never once spoke to a live person.
Old 01-20-2008, 01:30 AM
Anonymous

this happened to me. file after you receive last severance payout. employer can dispute claim but most likely will not. you should be able to get it.
Old 01-20-2008, 10:36 AM
Anonymous

Of course you can get unemployment after your severance package runs out.

I was a big risk taker (I'm single so I can do it) and went to Europe for 3 and half weeks during my severance and spent a hell of a lot of money. My severance was for three months, but luckily 3 days before my severance ran out, I landed a new job. I had to sell my house and move to another state though, but I was ready for a change. Otherwise, I would have gone on unemployment.
Old 01-21-2008, 10:22 AM
Anonymous

For those that have never been on unemployment, please be aware that it is a little extra money to help you get through, but is in no way going to be even close to what you made while you were employed.

Most people are mistaken if they think they are going to going to be able to live on unemployment alone.

Unemployment benefits vary by state, and somewhat by the salary you made. However, they are usually capped off at one top-level, regardless of what you made.

For instance, I live in FL, and was making almost $100K base, and about another $35K+in bonuses. I qualified for the highest level of unemployment pay the state allowed, which was capped at approximately $267 per week. After taxes, the amount was even lower.

I was able to collect unemployment even with a severance, because the severance was lump-sum. I did go ahead and file, even though I knew the benefits were so miniscule because after 16 years with the company (job lost in merger), I did feel I was entitled, and even though I didn't need it to live on, who am I to pass up an extra $200~ per week?

The low benefit payout are also cause to think if you are ever faced with the choice of being terminated (probably eligible for unemployment) or being allowed to resign (probably not eligible). Many people think "No way am I quitting - I'm going to make them pay my unemployment." However, in the grand scheme of things, the few extra dollars per month is not worth having the black-mark on your work history. Would much rather say I resigned than was fired.
Old 01-21-2008, 07:53 PM
Anonymous

If the severance is paid out as a lump sum rather than a continued paycheck for a specified period of time, you can file right away, as I understand it.

Many times when layoffs are happening, the employer will make a blanket comment stating "We will not interfere with you collecting unemployment". If I were you, I would just *69 HR and ask what their policy is.

Good luck. Been there, done that. Better doors will be opening soon!
Old 01-22-2008, 03:02 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Anyone know how to qualify for unemployment if a severance package was accepted?
There is nothing magic to it.

Apply and tell the truth. The Employment office will do the rest.

Typically if you were laid off, the only money that delays your unemployment will be your WARN money. That is the money they pay (60 days worth) when they do a massive lay off.

After that 60 days your benefits will start.

If you receiving a pension, I think you will be ineligible.

Start looking right away. I was laid off, and out of work for quite a while. The job market is tough.
Old 01-22-2008, 03:33 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
There is nothing magic to it.

Apply and tell the truth. The Employment office will do the rest.

Typically if you were laid off, the only money that delays your unemployment will be your WARN money. That is the money they pay (60 days worth) when they do a massive lay off.

After that 60 days your benefits will start.

If you receiving a pension, I think you will be ineligible.

Start looking right away. I was laid off, and out of work for quite a while. The job market is tough.
If you live in Texas you can receive unemployment while you are receiving severance. It does depend on the wording of your severance agreement though. There is a statement that can be added by employers to try to avoid paying -- i think it is something about payment if lieu of -- not sure. If standard severance wording then you do qualify
Old 01-22-2008, 04:31 PM
Anonymous

Call your state unemployment office. Each state is slightly different. In some unemployment starts the day you are let go regardless of severance. As stated pay depends on past pay and number of dependents. IT IS LOW. Also do not have them take out taxes. You are only getting money for 26 weeks and you can always square up at tax time. You are entitled to unemployment, so collect it.
Old 01-24-2008, 03:36 PM
Anonymous

research it online and file immediately. many states have mandatory waiting periods in hopes you find a job while you are waiting and not receiving benefits. the waiting period begins the day you file not the day you were laid off. i've learned this the hard way...file immediately!
Old 03-28-2008, 02:47 PM
Anonymous

Banghead Re: Unemployment after getting a severance package?

I was just told my position was elimated and my areas would be reporting to another Director-given a severence- was told I could apply for unemployment- will absolutely have a job ( already have 2 offers) by the time my severence runs out ( 4 months) can I also get unemployemnt now? I live in Calif
Old 03-28-2008, 03:33 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I was just told my position was elimated and my areas would be reporting to another Director-given a severence- was told I could apply for unemployment- will absolutely have a job ( already have 2 offers) by the time my severence runs out ( 4 months) can I also get unemployemnt now? I live in Calif
Probably not, most states require a "sit out" period when benefits are not paid.
Old 04-24-2008, 06:17 PM
Anonymous

They absolutely DO ask and if you do not disclose it can be grounds to be denied benefits. I was let go with a sverance package on March 17th this year and will not be eligble to receive benefits until may 3rd because of severance. I am on here trying to find out if they will back date or will it just start from May 3rd. Do file immediately though and just disclose your severance package.
Old 06-05-2008, 09:53 AM
Anonymous

Wow, lots of false information here...

In CA, severance packages have absolutely nothing to do with being eligible or not for unemployment benefits.

From CA's EDD website:

How does severance pay affect my eligibility to receive unemployment insurance benefits?

Severance pay is not deducted from unemployment insurance benefits and does not affect your eligibility to receive benefits. The method of payment, such as a lump sum payment or payments paid to you at regular pay period intervals does not change the nature of the payment. However, you must report severance pay at the time you file your unemployment insurance claim.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please folks, if you dont know the exact answer, then don't answer at all...
Old 11-04-2008, 12:36 PM
Anonymous

Arms Re: Unemployment after getting a severance package?

some plain and simple information. Thanks!
Old 11-04-2008, 10:48 PM
Anonymous

I live in Michigan. Many years ago, the company I worked for was bought out from"Big Pharma" There were only 30 reps nationwide. Most of my collegues were able to collect severence and unemploymnet immediately. In michigan, the top amount is $360 and you cannot collect both. YOu must wait until severence is over regardless if you do lump sum or payments. It sucks!
Old 11-05-2008, 10:09 AM
Anonymous

everyone is talking about receiving unemploment for being laid off but what if you are fired for poor numbers. Do you still get the $$
Old 11-15-2008, 04:02 PM
Anonymous

Default Unemployment/severance/financial decisions...what next?

DON'T leave your 401(k) money that you have worked so hard for with your company! Contact 815/603-2279 so that you can have some help as to what to do. Also, if you like the high side of the market but want to avoid the risk there is a guaranteed way not to lose what you have put in. Call today so that we can help you in these trying times.
Old 11-15-2008, 08:53 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
everyone is talking about receiving unemploment for being laid off but what if you are fired for poor numbers. Do you still get the $$
Probably not, depends on state law (usually unemployment comp is not paid on a resignation or dismissal for cause), but hey, I'd file anyway. If your former employer does not contest the filing, you probably will get the check.

But don't count on it to live on easy street. I got it in my state a couple years back ... maximum paid was $350/week and I got to the annual maximum in six months.
Old 11-15-2008, 08:56 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: Unemployment/severance/financial decisions...what next?

Quote:
DON'T leave your 401(k) money that you have worked so hard for with your company! Contact 815/603-2279 so that you can have some help as to what to do. Also, if you like the high side of the market but want to avoid the risk there is a guaranteed way not to lose what you have put in. Call today so that we can help you in these trying times.

Good advice ... right up to the sales pitch, I guess. Just depends how much you want to pay in commissions and fees for "guaranteed" returns. They're guaranteed as long as the folks that make the guarantee can produce the returns. And honestly, with what we've seen in the last few months (and will continue to be suprised in the next several years), a "guarantee" isn't worth what is was in the past.
Old 11-16-2008, 07:46 PM
Anonymous

Just got "down-sized" after 31 years with same mid-sized company. Applied for unemployment in Florida on-line and was not asked any questions about severance. Several others in the company have applied for and received unemployment with generous severance packages (up to 56 weeks).
Old 11-17-2008, 03:28 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Just got "down-sized" after 31 years with same mid-sized company. Applied for unemployment in Florida on-line and was not asked any questions about severance. Several others in the company have applied for and received unemployment with generous severance packages (up to 56 weeks).
Moral of the story is, if they don't ask, don't tell. (My state, Texas, required me to go through the severance package first; but if you get the package in a lump sum, you can probably file right away.)

All I know is that if you don't file for it, you have a 100% chance of not getting it.
Old 11-17-2008, 09:56 PM
Anonymous

In CT I was asked about a severance package, but I was eligible for unemployment immediately because my severance was contingent on signing an "agreement" upon my departure from the company.
Old 11-19-2008, 08:13 AM
Anonymous

I received 5 months severance and unemployment from the beginning. An unemployment deputy sets up an appointment to call you and then your employer on a conference call. My employer did not pick up the phone when the deputy called. My company did not respond to her phone call in by the end of that day either so it was uncontested and I got unemployment money right away.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:33 AM
Anonymous

I became Laid off the first of November, reported everything like I was supposed to including severance pay (1 months worth -160 hours) and still am not qualifed to get unemployment. I am almost certain it is because my employer stated in the lay off letter that the money covers a period from November to December and I am pretty sure I will get it when that time period runs out. That seems pretty crappy that the employer who is letting you go, can say that the lump money covers a period for which you are no longer employed and it prevents you from getting money that will help you along the way of finding a new job. Years ago when I got laid off the severance pay did not affect unemployment benefits. I have been trying to find where the law states how severance is issued as how it affects your UI benefits. You can not get a hold of a person in UI here in AZ to even ask questions, their phone system says they are overloaded with calls and regret that they can not take your call says to call back between 1-3 then hangs up, call back between 1-3 and the same thing.
Old 03-03-2009, 05:17 PM
Anonymous

If I don't understand what I signed for my severance package, should I call HR and have them explain it to me? I don't believe I will be able to claim unemployment until my last severance check.
Old 03-03-2009, 05:50 PM
Anonymous

Each state has its own policy on severance,vacation pay etc. with regards to unemployment bens. Where I am, I have to wait until the # of weeks runs out that I got severance for (i.e. 16 weeks). Once that time goes by, I'll be able to get unemployment.
I can't get them during same 'period' but you might be able to.
Old 03-03-2009, 06:24 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
If I don't understand what I signed for my severance package, should I call HR and have them explain it to me? I don't believe I will be able to claim unemployment until my last severance check.
I sure hope NOBODY "signed a severance package" and expects HR to "explain it to me."

HR, especially when the company is turning you loose, sure does not have your best interests in mind.

Spend a few bucks and an hour or so with an attorney (an employment law attorney would be best, but probably most general practioners would work) and have YOUR ATTORNEY explain it to you.

Chances are, you'll have to wait until severance is done before you file for unemployment. But check. All the state folks can say is no, and maybe your state laws allow them to say yes.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:19 AM
Anonymous

In most states Severance has no effect on the eligability of Unemployment. Check with your state unemployment office for info ( it should be on their web site). However, it sounds like your employer is trying to clasify this as Wages in Lieu of Pay instead of Severance. If you had to sign a waver its Severance. It does not matter if its paid in a lump sum or over a period of time)
Old 04-03-2009, 10:33 AM
Anonymous

Please check with your state unemployment office as soon as you are laid off, after your last day of work. DO NOT in any state waste money asking an attorney. They know very little about unemployment statutes. The people at the local office know your own state's laws. Sometimes, in some states, you have to wait till the severance is gone. In many, you can sign up immediately, regardless of severance or wages in lieu of notice being paid.

Income has absolutely no bearing on unemployment eligibility, as long as you are able and available for work. Social security retirement has no effect, as long as you do not remove yourself from the labor force by saying, "I won't take another job, I'm retired!" Pensions must be looked at individually, it will be determined if you took retirement or were laid off as to your eligibility, contribution of employee is a factor in the countability of the pension. In any case, please make the free inquiries to the people who actually know, the people who work in your state's unemployment system. Do not listen to anyone else, as many people make terrible mistakes and cheat themselves out of many dollars they should have gotten because of swapping ingorance with other people who do not know either. Even if you think you won't qualify, ASK. If you are fired from a job, or as the guy said, "let go for low numbers..." please file your claim. It costs nothing, there is not downside. IF you can prove that you were let go although you did your best and tried your hardest, or were fired for no good reason, you probably will be able to receive unemployment. Even if the employer or the company Human Resources division tells you you will not be able to draw, DO NOT listen to them, call the local unemployment office and ask. File a claim anyhow.

As people commented, unemployment is mighty little money doled out week by week until it runs out. You cannot save it back until you need it, or give it back to the taxpayers or give it to someone who needs it worse, as it is taken from the employer for you personally, and if you do not use it, no one else will benefit. It is not welfare, does not have anything to do with how poor you are. It is very finite, it will end after a definite time, whether you have found a new job or not.

I worked for many years in the system. Please, call them and ask about your particular situation BEFORE you discuss with others and reach some consensus.
Old 04-03-2009, 06:28 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Please check with your state unemployment office as soon as you are laid off, after your last day of work. DO NOT in any state waste money asking an attorney. They know very little about unemployment statutes. The people at the local office know your own state's laws. Sometimes, in some states, you have to wait till the severance is gone. In many, you can sign up immediately, regardless of severance or wages in lieu of notice being paid.

Income has absolutely no bearing on unemployment eligibility, as long as you are able and available for work. Social security retirement has no effect, as long as you do not remove yourself from the labor force by saying, "I won't take another job, I'm retired!" Pensions must be looked at individually, it will be determined if you took retirement or were laid off as to your eligibility, contribution of employee is a factor in the countability of the pension. In any case, please make the free inquiries to the people who actually know, the people who work in your state's unemployment system. Do not listen to anyone else, as many people make terrible mistakes and cheat themselves out of many dollars they should have gotten because of swapping ingorance with other people who do not know either. Even if you think you won't qualify, ASK. If you are fired from a job, or as the guy said, "let go for low numbers..." please file your claim. It costs nothing, there is not downside. IF you can prove that you were let go although you did your best and tried your hardest, or were fired for no good reason, you probably will be able to receive unemployment. Even if the employer or the company Human Resources division tells you you will not be able to draw, DO NOT listen to them, call the local unemployment office and ask. File a claim anyhow.

As people commented, unemployment is mighty little money doled out week by week until it runs out. You cannot save it back until you need it, or give it back to the taxpayers or give it to someone who needs it worse, as it is taken from the employer for you personally, and if you do not use it, no one else will benefit. It is not welfare, does not have anything to do with how poor you are. It is very finite, it will end after a definite time, whether you have found a new job or not.

I worked for many years in the system. Please, call them and ask about your particular situation BEFORE you discuss with others and reach some consensus.
Thanks for the advice.

But I would add if a company severance package is part of the mix, I would certainly have an attorney review the package first so that the agreement between your former employer and you is structured in such a way that it would not impede any claim for unemployment benefits.
Old 04-07-2009, 04:06 PM
Anonymous

If you choose to accept a termination due to workforce reduction, and recieve a severence pkg in the state of texas, do i get unemployement benefits? Even though they told me I can become part-time?
Old 04-08-2009, 01:12 AM
Anonymous

Severance package has no effect on Unemployment in Texas.. They dont even ask about it.. File immediately.. You can do it online.. Texas Worforce Commission.
Old 04-08-2009, 01:32 PM
Anonymous

Great answer! My question: What if you cannot disclose the severance pay at the time of filing for UI (in California) because you have hired an attorney, and now two months after filing for UI, you have agreed upon a severance amount. Do I still report it? Is it still considered as NOT wages?

Quote:
Wow, lots of false information here...

In CA, severance packages have absolutely nothing to do with being eligible or not for unemployment benefits.

From CA's EDD website:

How does severance pay affect my eligibility to receive unemployment insurance benefits?

Severance pay is not deducted from unemployment insurance benefits and does not affect your eligibility to receive benefits. The method of payment, such as a lump sum payment or payments paid to you at regular pay period intervals does not change the nature of the payment. However, you must report severance pay at the time you file your unemployment insurance claim.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please folks, if you dont know the exact answer, then don't answer at all...
Old 04-15-2009, 10:49 AM
Anonymous

Default New question.....

If I am about to be laid off and am going to start my own buisness, do I qualify for umemployment if there is no income generated in the buisness for 3 months?
Old 04-15-2009, 02:56 PM
Anonymous

Severance Pay also was not an issue when filing for unemployment in FL when I did it two years ago. I don't even recall if they asked about it - the whole sign-up process was done on line. If they had asked, I would have mentioned it. But either way, Unemployment checks your eligibility with your previous employer, and they certainly knew I had severance monies and didn't contest it. (Of course, max unemployment, regardless of income, is under $300/week in the great state of FL. I applied for it because I earned it, and money is money, but it sure wasn't going to pay the bills!)
Old 04-16-2009, 08:15 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
If you choose to accept a termination due to workforce reduction, and recieve a severence pkg in the state of texas, do i get unemployement benefits? Even though they told me I can become part-time?
If your employer pays severance as a lump sum, you're right.

But if you and your employer have the severance package as remaining on payroll for a fixed period of time, you're considered employed. You may want to do this to continue to have healthcare benefits, etc. before going to COBRA at a big price tag.

But each situation is different.
Old 04-29-2009, 01:43 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Severance package has no effect on Unemployment in Texas.. They dont even ask about it.. File immediately.. You can do it online.. Texas Worforce Commission.
How were you able to find out?! I was just let go (eliminated my positio after 24 yrs) have been given generous salary continuation severance for quite a few months with full health benefits I had to sign a release of claim. the unemployment app I filled out on line did not ask about severance only pension and retirement funds I receive...none. I cannot get a live person at UI or an answer to whether or not I am eligible and do not want to request payment of UI on line until it is clarified. When you request payment you must reveal income received that week and does my severance qualify as Income. I am in TX

I would appreciate your source of info...as I am totally unable to find out from Tx wkforce
I do not want to have to call a lawyer.
from Honest in Dallas
Old 04-29-2009, 10:25 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I would appreciate your source of info...as I am totally unable to find out from Tx wkforce
from Honest in Dallas
if you plan to retire there could be a catch in collecting ui benefits

max benefits in tx is 396 per week

it might be worthwhile to spend that much consulting with a lawyer
Old 05-05-2009, 05:02 PM
Anonymous

I live in Tucson, AZ and finally reached someone live at the AZUI Call Center who explained that unemployment insurance and severance packages are evaluated on a case-by-case basis. In my situation they said that I would not qualify for unemployment until my severance runs out, which was calculated in the following way: Lump sum of severance AFTER taxes divided by weekly qualifying amount ($240/week in my case) = x amount of weeks. When the severance runs out on their calendar, then I can submit for unemployment benefits, but God I hope I'm employed by then!!
Old 05-25-2009, 10:39 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
How were you able to find out?! I was just let go (eliminated my positio after 24 yrs) have been given generous salary continuation severance for quite a few months with full health benefits I had to sign a release of claim. the unemployment app I filled out on line did not ask about severance only pension and retirement funds I receive...none. I cannot get a live person at UI or an answer to whether or not I am eligible and do not want to request payment of UI on line until it is clarified. When you request payment you must reveal income received that week and does my severance qualify as Income. I am in TX

from Honest in Dallas

I am wondering if you found an answer to your question? If so could you email me at connie.ortiz725@yahoo.com. Thank you
Old 06-04-2009, 10:05 PM
Anonymous

Sorry to hear about the cut backs for many in here, but check this out. I just heard about it the other day. Seems legitimate and everyone i talk to that's using it thinks its going to change things for the better and make our jobs so much less tedious. Start telling your offices about it because its free. http://www.pbn.com/detail/42639.html I also heard they were looking for reps with experience to help em grow...start up style
Old 06-06-2009, 02:11 PM
After 8 years, what?

According to Pennsylvania's unemployment website:
"How much are the payments for lost wages?

Wage-loss benefits are equal to approximately two-thirds of your average weekly wage, up to a weekly maximum. WC wage-loss benefits can be offset for 50% of Social Security "old age" benefits, the employer-paid portion of a retirement pension, severance pay, unemployment compensation or earnings the employee receives. The law does not allow for a cost-of-living increase.

There are several different ways of calculating the average weekly wage under the Act. The minimum compensation rate is the lower of 90% of the workersí average weekly wage or 50% of the Statewide average weekly wage."
I read this to believe that the term offset means, if you don't hit your minimum Unemployment Compensation threshold, then unemployment will kick in to bring your severance package up to that threshold. I'm in the same situation after being cut after 8 years with a company - a program ended and so did my position. I will receive 2 months of severance package payment and in order to not get in trouble with the gov I will be asking them about it directly (as a previous poster said PA is case by case). Thanks to all posters, except the ones who answered incorrectly and said, "just lie."
Old 06-17-2009, 02:08 AM
Anonymous

i recently got laid of, i was offered a 4 weeks pay. i file for unemployment 3 days after..i was asked if i got any severance or vacation paid i said i did then told that i would have a hearing through the phone to decide if i should get severance and unemployment at the same time. what should i expect from this call and what would be the right thing for me to say?
i need help the hearing is coming up soon
thanks
Old 06-17-2009, 07:13 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
i recently got laid of, i was offered a 4 weeks pay. i file for unemployment 3 days after..i was asked if i got any severance or vacation paid i said i did then told that i would have a hearing through the phone to decide if i should get severance and unemployment at the same time. what should i expect from this call and what would be the right thing for me to say?
i need help the hearing is coming up soon
thanks
I had a similar situation happen to me. I received 2 weeks severance. I put it on my unemployment application and then had to do the phone interview as well. Just be honest with the UE person. Answer their questions directly but don't offer too much info. Only what they ask. Your previous employer knows about the appointment and is allowed to be on the line with you during the call as well.

My former HR was not on the phone so all we did was have our conversation and then she called HR and left a detailed message explaining the conversation and what I had said. They gave HR 24 hours to respond if they had anything to dispute and less than a week later I started getting my checks.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: