for daily banking news and anonymous message boards, check out the new site cafebanking.com


» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads


Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Veterinary Health Sales > Merial
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply

 
Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-11-2008, 06:01 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Frontline Plus - made in France?

Ok, so I bought some Frontline Plus from an online retailer (I know, I know, but I wanted to save a buck) and I received it and the product is made in France. I have the NDC (?) number and everything if that would help. But what I really want to know is - is this product counterfeit? And if no, will it work as well??
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-12-2008, 12:34 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Frontline Plus - made in France?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Ok, so I bought some Frontline Plus from an online retailer (I know, I know, but I wanted to save a buck) and I received it and the product is made in France. I have the NDC (?) number and everything if that would help. But what I really want to know is - is this product counterfeit? And if no, will it work as well??
Merial is a French company, so it's probably not counterfeit. Furthermore Merial sells directly to most OTC outlets. It will work just as poorly as the stuff purchased at your vet.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-14-2008, 09:56 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Frontline Plus - made in France?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Merial is a French company, so it's probably not counterfeit. Furthermore Merial sells directly to most OTC outlets. It will work just as poorly as the stuff purchased at your vet.
oh...now, now, now....you certainly are a bitter, jealous lot. shame, shame
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-15-2008, 02:17 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Frontline Plus - made in France?

Merial is an American company based in Georgia but the Frontline Plant is in France so no problem. Oh yeah you must be a really savvy consumer since you knew to cometo the CafePharma board to ask a question! Idiot.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-24-2008, 08:38 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Frontline Plus - made in France?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Merial is an American company based in Georgia but the Frontline Plant is in France so no problem. Oh yeah you must be a really savvy consumer since you knew to cometo the CafePharma board to ask a question! Idiot.
I may be a savvy customer.... or I could just be a drug rep who knows about this site. Jackass.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-07-2008, 10:49 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Arrow Re: Frontline Plus - made in France?

It is Made in France.
This site will explain how to tell if its real or counterfeit.
http://www.ask-the-vet.com/frontline-plus-dogs.htm
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-05-2012, 04:44 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Frontline Plus - made in France?

Victor and WU need to thank me for this. Aloha. Welcome back. Who is the hater out there?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-10-2012, 12:25 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Frontline Plus - made in France?

Thank the good Lord it isn't made in Nebraska
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-16-2012, 02:59 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Frontline Plus - made in France?

Yes it is. Look at the label. France is a great nation.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-21-2012, 04:47 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Frontline Plus - made in France?

Now now kids be nice to eachother.

Here is another way to tell if its real or fake.

http://reviews.ebay.com/HOW-TO-SPOT-...00000007091697

same as the other thing posted but with some pics to make it easy
Reply With Quote
Reply




Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.