» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads


Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Lost Civilizations > Wyeth
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Wyeth Anonymous board for Wyeth.

Reply

 
Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average. Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-07-2008, 04:24 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Pristiq WORKS!

I CANT TELL YOU HOW MANY WONDERFUL SUCCESS STORIES I HAVE HEARD THAT HAVE CHANGED PATIENTS LIVES. You will not know until you START believing. ONLY when YOU believe will your physicians believe in you... If you understand the message. If you look at the clean pharmacokinetic profile - IT IS A GREAT DRUG!

In fact it works so well, be other company representatives coming here and posting... I know it would not be any Wyeth reps. Some Areas will take off quick due to access and mindset of prescribers. If you have a good drug though everyone will benefit over time.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-07-2008, 07:43 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pristiq WORKS!

You really shouldnt drink till 4am and pop Pristiq.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-07-2008, 09:36 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pristiq WORKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I CANT TELL YOU HOW MANY WONDERFUL SUCCESS STORIES I HAVE HEARD THAT HAVE CHANGED PATIENTS LIVES. You will not know until you START believing. ONLY when YOU believe will your physicians believe in you... If you understand the message. If you look at the clean pharmacokinetic profile - IT IS A GREAT DRUG!

In fact it works so well, be other company representatives coming here and posting... I know it would not be any Wyeth reps. Some Areas will take off quick due to access and mindset of prescribers. If you have a good drug though everyone will benefit over time.
If though you come off a little too ra-ra; I agree with much of what you're saying. The docs that truly tried really like what they see.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-07-2008, 11:25 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pristiq WORKS!

Considering aspirin would work better than Cymbarfa, Lilly should be shitting bricks ovr Pristiq. Pristiq works and quite well.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-07-2008, 01:53 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Lol Re: Pristiq WORKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Considering aspirin would work better than Cymbarfa, Lilly should be shitting bricks ovr Pristiq. Pristiq works and quite well.
Lilly Rep here. Kicked your ass vs Effexor. (at least Effexor had SOME efficacy). Kicking your ass again with Piss-what? I see ZERO. ZERO, ZERO, ZERO, WEEK AFTER WEEK!

Thanks for making my job easy! Wyeth has lost all credibility it still had after ERT HRT Lies. Enjoy your 0.00 SOM!

See you tomorrow!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-07-2008, 10:25 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pristiq WORKS!

See how easy it is to sell against Lilly? They hire psychos.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-08-2008, 09:53 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pristiq WORKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Lilly Rep here. Kicked your ass vs Effexor. (at least Effexor had SOME efficacy). Kicking your ass again with Piss-what? I see ZERO. ZERO, ZERO, ZERO, WEEK AFTER WEEK!

Thanks for making my job easy! Wyeth has lost all credibility it still had after ERT HRT Lies. Enjoy your 0.00 SOM!

See you tomorrow!
Which drug is listed on the FDA's side effect "watch list"????? CYMBALTA......not Pristiq nor Effexor!!!! Thanks for making MY job easy!!!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-08-2008, 05:18 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Lol Re: PristiBO!

tick....tick....tick...

saw no SOM change...

again!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-08-2008, 06:25 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pristiq WORKS!

Don't worry YOU WILL.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-08-2008, 07:38 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pristiq WORKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I CANT TELL YOU HOW MANY WONDERFUL SUCCESS STORIES I HAVE HEARD THAT HAVE CHANGED PATIENTS LIVES. You will not know until you START believing. ONLY when YOU believe will your physicians believe in you... If you understand the message. If you look at the clean pharmacokinetic profile - IT IS A GREAT DRUG!

In fact it works so well, be other company representatives coming here and posting... I know it would not be any Wyeth reps. Some Areas will take off quick due to access and mindset of prescribers. If you have a good drug though everyone will benefit over time.
yeah, docs really love pristiq...using tons of samples...and no scripts. When is it time to call bullshit on your physicians? Buehler? Anyone?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-08-2008, 08:11 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Lol Re: Pristiq WORKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
See how easy it is to sell against Lilly? They hire psychos.
LMAO...
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-09-2008, 02:11 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Banghead Re: Pristiq WORKS!

so far only my OBGYNs that i've lied to for years about ERT/HRT have shown up on the weekly data. All but one is now writing much less than previous weeks.

I think we've got a real "turd" here. Anyone know how to put a shine on it?

SOS
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-09-2008, 06:00 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Party Re: Pristiq WORKS!

Nice try Lilly hack--don't you guys have something else to do but sit on our site postng junk---guess it's just too hard to just sell Cymbalta on its merits-oh yeah, I guess there aren't that many anyway- compared to Effexor and Pristiq!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-09-2008, 06:21 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pristiq WORKS!

I work for Wyeth. My DM's name is Robert Repose. I will tell you that not only does Rob suck, but Pristiq sucks big time. Pristiq is a loser drug with a loser company with a loser DM.
Pristiq isnt going any where and never will. The sooner we face it, the better it will be for all of us.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-09-2008, 09:06 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pristiq WORKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
You really shouldnt drink till 4am and pop Pristiq.
How many time Zones are there? Too many to count... Just because the board reads 4:00 does not mean it was for me. I cant change the clock on a Website...
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-09-2008, 09:17 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pristiq WORKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I work for Wyeth. My DM's name is Robert Repose. I will tell you that not only does Rob suck, but Pristiq sucks big time. Pristiq is a loser drug with a loser company with a loser DM.
Pristiq isnt going any where and never will. The sooner we face it, the better it will be for all of us.
So leave and go take your bad attitude to another company where you think the grass is greener. You'll never sell anything with an attitude like that!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-10-2008, 07:09 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Jester Re: Pristiq WORKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
so far only my OBGYNs that i've lied to for years about ERT/HRT have shown up on the weekly data. All but one is now writing much less than previous weeks.

I think we've got a real "turd" here. Anyone know how to put a shine on it?

SOS
So far it's losing the original luster (overpromise and underdeliver)
Still smells though...
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-10-2008, 05:23 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Argue Re: Pristiq WORKS!

Has anyone made their goal? No one on our team has...Looking bad. More cuts by Christmas.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-10-2008, 05:45 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pristiq WORKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Has anyone made their goal? No one on our team has...Looking bad. More cuts by Christmas.
Yes four people in our district. Me included. It'll come with forumlary acceptance. We had better than most.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-10-2008, 05:56 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Thumbs up Re: Pristiq WORKS!

What state are you in?
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 09-10-2008, 08:03 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pristiq WORKS!

Pristiq works great! I should know my top psych writes tons of it and can't stop telling me how great it is while I'm sucking his d*!k. Yum, love Pristiq!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-11-2008, 08:21 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Cool Re: Pristiq WORKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
What state are you in?
Must be WV where 90% of its residents are on one plan - Medicaid. If you your drug is on formulary and you leave samples, it doesn't matter if you've always been a dumbass...the docs have to write what's covered.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-11-2008, 10:59 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Banghead Re: Pristiq WORKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
So far it's losing the original luster (overpromise and underdeliver)
Still smells though...
it's getting harder to shine this turd....
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-15-2008, 06:56 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Banghead Re: Pristiq WORKS!

Here's some "polish"...


Check out these incentives for being in the top 15%:
More plastic pens
More metal pens
More phone no-tanglers
More 14-day vouchers
More co-pay cards
More patient brochures
More VSB $$
More presentation $$
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-16-2008, 05:48 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Arms Re: Pristiq WORKS!

If we can sell horse piss to women and call it "medicine" we can surly shine this "turd"!

All the way to the bank...or a Pfizer buy-out!

Mare..ly here!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 09-17-2008, 12:20 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pristiq WORKS!

My doctors don't like Pristiq so far, I'm having a real tough time gaining any traction. I thought we were going to wipe the floor with Cymbalta but haven't moved at all. Not looking good. I'm an accomplished rep too, so it's not down to lack of experience or skills, I just think this drug is not all it has been promised to be, not excited at all. Is everyone else seeing Cymbalta gain market share at our expense too?
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-17-2008, 04:04 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pristiq WORKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
My doctors don't like Pristiq so far, I'm having a real tough time gaining any traction. I thought we were going to wipe the floor with Cymbalta but haven't moved at all. Not looking good. I'm an accomplished rep too, so it's not down to lack of experience or skills, I just think this drug is not all it has been promised to be, not excited at all. Is everyone else seeing Cymbalta gain market share at our expense too?
Thanks Lilly rep.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 09-17-2008, 10:10 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Jester Re: Pristiq WORKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
If we can sell horse piss to women and call it "medicine" we can surly shine this "turd"!

All the way to the bank...or a Pfizer buy-out!


Mare..ly here!

Say it ain't so! I thought ALL our Reps could SELL like my posts here and on the Forest and Lilly boards! Just read how good I am!

Uncle Wyeth's MONKEY!
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 09-21-2008, 01:26 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pristiq WORKS!

I have zero side effects with Pristiq. Been taking it for 6 weeks now. Works as well as Effexor did.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 09-21-2008, 01:06 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Arms Re: Pristiq WORKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I have zero side effects with Pristiq. Been taking it for 6 weeks now. Works as well as Effexor did.
Thank YOU Uncle Wyeth!
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 09-22-2008, 08:00 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pristiq WORKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Lilly Rep here. Kicked your ass vs Effexor. (at least Effexor had SOME efficacy). Kicking your ass again with Piss-what? I see ZERO. ZERO, ZERO, ZERO, WEEK AFTER WEEK!

Thanks for making my job easy! Wyeth has lost all credibility it still had after ERT HRT Lies. Enjoy your 0.00 SOM!

See you tomorrow!

You are so full of shit it is crazy. Cymbalta never beat Effexor XR. It is on its way out because of your horrible side-effect profile. Kill anyone lately Cymbalta? Of course you have.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 09-22-2008, 08:54 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Argue Re: Pristiq WORKS! Lawyers LOVE Side-Effects-OR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
You are so full of shit it is crazy. Cymbalta never beat Effexor XR. It is on its way out because of your horrible side-effect profile. Kill anyone lately Cymbalta? Of course you have.
Effexor, an antidepressant approved by the FDA (Federal Drug Administration) for treatment of depression and anxiety in adults only, has a staggering list of serious side effects. In spite of this, many physicians prescribe it for children as well as adults.

Suffered harm from Effexor? You may have a lawsuit. Click here, for a top rated law firm to evaluate your legal rights.

The most serious side effects include:

* Increases in suicidal thoughts and actions
* Depression
* Death in patients with coronary artery disease
* Persistent pulmonary hypertension in infants born to mothers taking Effexor
* Birth defects
* Seizures
* Raised blood pressure
* High cholesterol levels
* Thyroid changes
* Inflammation of the prostate
* Inflammation of the vagina
* Irregular heart beat
* Abnormal kidney functions

Other side effects can cause extreme discomfort, including:

* Nausea and vomiting
* Anxiety
* Headaches
* Insomnia
* Drowsiness and fatigue
* Severe chest pain
* Loss of appetite
* Weakness
* Constipation and diarrhea
* Dizziness
* Male sexual dysfunction
* Abnormal vision
* Bronchitis and difficulty breathing
* Hair loss
* Irregular vaginal bleeding

If you or a family member has suffered injury after taking Effexor, you may be able to collect damages for your injuries. If you think you have a claim, you should have your case evaluated by a competent Effexor attorney. See Effexor Attorney and Lawyer How to Hire for information on how to find a lawyer to evaluate your case.

Check out the following articles for more information about Effexor, filing a Effexor lawsuit and finding a Effexor attorney.

* For more information about Effexor, see Drug Overview: Effexor Side Effects and Claims.
* To find out more about the FDA warning, see Effexor Side Effects and Risks.
* For more information about Effexor updates, see Effexor Information and Warnings.
* If you would like to learn more about Effexor lawsuits, see Effexor Lawsuits, Litigation & Lawyers.
* To learn more about Effexor attorneys and how to find one, see Hiring a Effexor Attorney and Lawyer.

Suffered harm from Effexor? You may have a lawsuit. Click here, for a top rated law firm to evaluate your legal rights.
View All Effexor Pages Next Page
Post Your Case
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 09-22-2008, 09:36 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pristiq WORKS!

Ok, coming from the husband of a lawyer, you could replace the words "Effexor" WITH ANY DRUG NAME and have a class action lawsuit. Just so you know. It's NOT only Wyeth.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 09-22-2008, 09:36 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pristiq WORKS! Lawyers LOVE Side-Effects-OR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Effexor, an antidepressant approved by the FDA (Federal Drug Administration) for treatment of depression and anxiety in adults only, has a staggering list of serious side effects. In spite of this, many physicians prescribe it for children as well as adults.

Suffered harm from Effexor? You may have a lawsuit. Click here, for a top rated law firm to evaluate your legal rights.

The most serious side effects include:

* Increases in suicidal thoughts and actions
* Depression
* Death in patients with coronary artery disease
* Persistent pulmonary hypertension in infants born to mothers taking Effexor
* Birth defects
* Seizures
* Raised blood pressure
* High cholesterol levels
* Thyroid changes
* Inflammation of the prostate
* Inflammation of the vagina
* Irregular heart beat
* Abnormal kidney functions

Other side effects can cause extreme discomfort, including:

* Nausea and vomiting
* Anxiety
* Headaches
* Insomnia
* Drowsiness and fatigue
* Severe chest pain
* Loss of appetite
* Weakness
* Constipation and diarrhea
* Dizziness
* Male sexual dysfunction
* Abnormal vision
* Bronchitis and difficulty breathing
* Hair loss
* Irregular vaginal bleeding

If you or a family member has suffered injury after taking Effexor, you may be able to collect damages for your injuries. If you think you have a claim, you should have your case evaluated by a competent Effexor attorney. See Effexor Attorney and Lawyer How to Hire for information on how to find a lawyer to evaluate your case.

Check out the following articles for more information about Effexor, filing a Effexor lawsuit and finding a Effexor attorney.

* For more information about Effexor, see Drug Overview: Effexor Side Effects and Claims.
* To find out more about the FDA warning, see Effexor Side Effects and Risks.
* For more information about Effexor updates, see Effexor Information and Warnings.
* If you would like to learn more about Effexor lawsuits, see Effexor Lawsuits, Litigation & Lawyers.
* To learn more about Effexor attorneys and how to find one, see Hiring a Effexor Attorney and Lawyer.

Suffered harm from Effexor? You may have a lawsuit. Click here, for a top rated law firm to evaluate your legal rights.
View All Effexor Pages Next Page
Post Your Case
"WHAT IS KNOWN IN THE LEGAL WORLD AS AN AMBULANCE CHASER... BUT IN THIS CASE A FRIGHT MAKER. PEOPLE WILL TRY AND SUE FOR ANY REASON.

EVERY DRUG HAS SIDE EFFECTS - EVERY DRUG HAS WARNINGS. THE FDA APPROVES A DRUG BECAUSE THE BENEFITS OUTWEIGH THE RISKS...

WAS PRISTIQ APPROVED IN A HIGHLY CAUTIONARY MARKET - BENEFITS/BENEFITS/BENEFITS.

You are a croon.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 09-23-2008, 04:16 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pristiq WORKS! Lawyers LOVE Side-Effects-OR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Effexor, an antidepressant approved by the FDA (Federal Drug Administration) for treatment of depression and anxiety in adults only, has a staggering list of serious side effects. In spite of this, many physicians prescribe it for children as well as adults.

Suffered harm from Effexor? You may have a lawsuit. Click here, for a top rated law firm to evaluate your legal rights.

The most serious side effects include:

* Increases in suicidal thoughts and actions
* Depression
* Death in patients with coronary artery disease
* Persistent pulmonary hypertension in infants born to mothers taking Effexor
* Birth defects
* Seizures
* Raised blood pressure
* High cholesterol levels
* Thyroid changes
* Inflammation of the prostate
* Inflammation of the vagina
* Irregular heart beat
* Abnormal kidney functions

Other side effects can cause extreme discomfort, including:

* Nausea and vomiting
* Anxiety
* Headaches
* Insomnia
* Drowsiness and fatigue
* Severe chest pain
* Loss of appetite
* Weakness
* Constipation and diarrhea
* Dizziness
* Male sexual dysfunction
* Abnormal vision
* Bronchitis and difficulty breathing
* Hair loss
* Irregular vaginal bleeding

If you or a family member has suffered injury after taking Effexor, you may be able to collect damages for your injuries. If you think you have a claim, you should have your case evaluated by a competent Effexor attorney. See Effexor Attorney and Lawyer How to Hire for information on how to find a lawyer to evaluate your case.

Check out the following articles for more information about Effexor, filing a Effexor lawsuit and finding a Effexor attorney.

* For more information about Effexor, see Drug Overview: Effexor Side Effects and Claims.
* To find out more about the FDA warning, see Effexor Side Effects and Risks.
* For more information about Effexor updates, see Effexor Information and Warnings.
* If you would like to learn more about Effexor lawsuits, see Effexor Lawsuits, Litigation & Lawyers.
* To learn more about Effexor attorneys and how to find one, see Hiring a Effexor Attorney and Lawyer.

Suffered harm from Effexor? You may have a lawsuit. Click here, for a top rated law firm to evaluate your legal rights.
View All Effexor Pages Next Page
Post Your Case

After 14 years on the Market you think one to 200 patients + complained of a side effect or two???

SOME of these side effects ARE serious and should be taken SERIOUSLY. - No DOUBT - Just like every other antidepressant on the market... EVERY DRUG should be considered only for the right patient at the right dose for the right amount of time... No IM not corporate - It is just the fact jack.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 09-23-2008, 07:19 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Jester Re: Pristiq WORKS!

Funny when DEATH mentioned by an Uncle Wyeth Koolaid drinker....no one cane back with answers like the last several posts...

Must be feeling "touchy" lately, huh?

O.G

SOM still 0.2% "Works" on what?
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 09-23-2008, 09:46 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pristiq WORKS!

I am having a hard time trying to sell this piece of shit every day! How long can this deception continue?? I think the docs are beginning to get wise !!
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 10-01-2008, 07:26 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pristiq WORKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I have zero side effects with Pristiq. Been taking it for 6 weeks now. Works as well as Effexor did.
Thank YOU Uncle Wyeth!
I'm not uncle Wyeth. I'm a disgruntled rep on the animal side. Wyeth's shitty practices for new product launches carry over to animal drugs as well.

But I take Pristiq, about 8 weeks now, no side effects. Seriously. Effexor took my sex drive away. For years I thought it was my wife's fat ass getting fatter. But started taking Pristiq and got my sex drive back.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 10-01-2008, 07:28 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pristiq WORKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I have zero side effects with Pristiq. Been taking it for 6 weeks now. Works as well as Effexor did.
Thank YOU Uncle Wyeth!
I'm not uncle Wyeth. I'm a disgruntled rep on the animal side. Wyeth's shitty practices for new product launches carry over to animal drugs as well.

But I take Pristiq, about 8 weeks now, no side effects. Seriously. Effexor took my sex drive away. For years I thought it was my wife's fat ass getting fatter. But started taking Pristiq and got my sex drive back.
Forgot to add: Don't tell my wife my sex drive is back. I'd hate for her to find out I'm banging the Butler rep in my area.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 05-12-2011, 04:16 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Thumbs down Re: Pristiq WORKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Thank YOU Uncle Wyeth!
It may work for some people .... BUT it didnt work for me ! Its very dangerious & I told my Doc how it made me feel & I stopped taking it & SHE WAS VERY UPSET !!!!
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 07-15-2011, 11:56 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pristiq WORKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
It may work for some people .... BUT it didnt work for me ! Its very dangerious & I told my Doc how it made me feel & I stopped taking it & SHE WAS VERY UPSET !!!!
Doesn't matter if it works, the consumer ads suck big time!
Reply With Quote
Reply




Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.