» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads


Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > General Discussion > Financial Forum
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply

 
Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-16-2009, 10:41 PM
Tank33 Tank33 is offline
cafepharma newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2
Default Lantheus Medical Imaging

Boy O boy? Is this company run by a bunch of BOOBs! Look at the SLT (Senior Leadership Team)? This was once a PROUD company! NEN (New England Nuclear) sold to Dupont (Great Company!), then merged with Merck (Dupont-Merck) still a great company! Then, back to Dupont (Great Company), then sold to BMS (Bristol-Myers, Squibb) (terrible company) - sold to AVISTA (a.k.a. Proudfoot Consulting), THEY make BMS look GOOD???

It's a shame that a bunch of idiots like WD, SB, IG, RG, FY, BC, MW and the HR Department have driven this company into the ground!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-08-2009, 09:58 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

In regard to IG are u refering to the newly appointed Dir in Qa???
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-09-2009, 02:20 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Talking Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

Get out of here, you troll. we don't give a shit about your personal problems. go tell your mother if you think you've been slighted. this is a financial forum, not a whiner forum. take your bitch and shove it up where the sun don't shine.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-25-2009, 05:58 PM
Ace's High
 
Posts: n/a
Jester Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
In regard to IG are u refering to the newly appointed Dir in Qa???
The wisdom of a Hispanic woman is worth that of several now unemployed Caucasian males.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-08-2009, 09:26 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank33 View Post
Boy O boy? Is this company run by a bunch of BOOBs! Look at the SLT (Senior Leadership Team)? This was once a PROUD company! NEN (New England Nuclear) sold to Dupont (Great Company!), then merged with Merck (Dupont-Merck) still a great company! Then, back to Dupont (Great Company), then sold to BMS (Bristol-Myers, Squibb) (terrible company) - sold to AVISTA (a.k.a. Proudfoot Consulting), THEY make BMS look GOOD???

It's a shame that a bunch of idiots like WD, SB, IG, RG, FY, BC, MW and the HR Department have driven this company into the ground!
So what is the relationship between Proud-Foot and Avista? I work for ConvaTec, previously owned by BMS but who is now owned in part by Avista. So our new owners brought in Proud-foot consultants and pretty much turned the company upside down in the worst way. So does Avista own Proud-Foot?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-17-2011, 12:53 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

I worked for LMI as a contractor. I was hired because I had been laid off and they got a tax break for hiring unemployed people. At the time I was hired, my department (clinical) had hired 10 contractors, many of whom left quickly as soon as they saw how the company was run. And as soon as the budgets and taxes were done, we were all laid off. One day they called and told us not to come in.

I advise anyone who is looking at LMI for employment to steer clear. Full-time employees have unlimited sick days and when I was there (for a year) they took full advantage of any time off they could. I was stuck picking up the slack for the entire department during the summer, due to a high number of extended vacations and "summer hours." As a contractor, I was told that I would have to spearhead any potential FDA audit, even though I had absolutely no benefits and no official affiliation with the company. (Contractors were not even invited to the company townhall meetings, even though we made up more than half of every department).

If you want to work for a highly micro-managed, HIGHLY disorganized company, be my guest.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-15-2011, 04:10 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace's High View Post
The wisdom of a Hispanic woman is worth that of several now unemployed Caucasian males.
Wat chu talkin bout. I vry women respecdead on the island. wat u talkin bout u no no. I no cum here cus no one hire me there. I cum here for the cold n snow. i hav to go now cus BD tell me to lay off sum mor.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-29-2011, 12:03 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

It will be over soon. A credit rating just lowered by Moody to a level reserved for companies on their way out. A manufacturer who has decided he will not manufacture for a while. This means we will be a company with no products to sell. I mean NO products….

Well folks in 600--your plan is what?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-29-2011, 05:45 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I worked for LMI as a contractor. I was hired because I had been laid off and they got a tax break for hiring unemployed people. At the time I was hired, my department (clinical) had hired 10 contractors, many of whom left quickly as soon as they saw how the company was run. And as soon as the budgets and taxes were done, we were all laid off. One day they called and told us not to come in.

I advise anyone who is looking at LMI for employment to steer clear. Full-time employees have unlimited sick days and when I was there (for a year) they took full advantage of any time off they could. I was stuck picking up the slack for the entire department during the summer, due to a high number of extended vacations and "summer hours." As a contractor, I was told that I would have to spearhead any potential FDA audit, even though I had absolutely no benefits and no official affiliation with the company. (Contractors were not even invited to the company townhall meetings, even though we made up more than half of every department).

If you want to work for a highly micro-managed, HIGHLY disorganized company, be my guest.
Your ex boss now heads up all compliance functions for the site! It's the Lantheus way!! Be glad you're gone.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-29-2011, 05:55 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

I see they promoted Gaffey to CFO. He must be doing LMI's bidding in cooking the books to drain every last cent out of the business. He's probably as responsible as anyone for all the layoffs over the last four years by letting them know how many to let go each year so they can contiune to get their executive bonuses.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-30-2011, 07:00 PM
Bill E Rica
 
Posts: n/a
Arms Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

Gaffey has no care for any one but himself

Another Napolean who only cares for one person - himself!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-30-2011, 11:17 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Arms Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
It will be over soon. A credit rating just lowered by Moody to a level reserved for companies on their way out. A manufacturer who has decided he will not manufacture for a while. This means we will be a company with no products to sell. I mean NO products….

Well folks in 600--your plan is what?
Yeah- heard BVL, their manufacturer of Cardiolite, Neurolite and Definity and generator components is in deep regulatory do do. Even so, FDA gave them a bye to keep manufacturing some of these products but BVL has opted not to! LMI is finished...and a fitting ending for the aholes from AVISTA that destroyed this company. I hope the company is wothle$$ and they get nothing for it. Feel sorry for the poor working stiffs still there but then again many of them have turned to cannabalisim against one another to survive so not really shedding tears for them either. it's shameful that the entire organization from top to bottom became corrupted by "The Lantheus Way".
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-04-2012, 10:37 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

Bye Bye Gaffey!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-04-2012, 03:47 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Banghead Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

BVL- "The facility requires major reconstruction that may take up to NINE months to complete. We anticipate that NO products manufactured in the North facility will be available to patients and healthcare professionals before the Q4 of 2012."
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-06-2012, 05:01 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

I hear this is a complete rumor the competition started. why won't LMI face the music?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-06-2012, 08:27 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

Keep drinking the Koolaid! BVL is no longer producing LMI products! Enjoy your breakfasts with DK and BD!~
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-08-2012, 01:21 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

If you want to see a whole lot of ugly facts straight from the horse's mouth/ass (hard to tell on end from the other), read the article from the link below
[November 14, 2011]


LANTHEUS MEDICAL IMAGING, INC. - 10-Q - Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations

on pg.50 paragraph 2:
"If BVL is not able to provide us adequate product supply for a prolonged period of time, we will need to implement certain expense reduction and other operating and strategic initiatives beginning in 2012."

See the full article at:
http://www.tmcnet.com/usubmit/2011/11/14/5929062.htm

Read it and weep and and make your plans for the end.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-08-2012, 08:07 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

Coach Keipert - thanks for nothing! Thanks for leaving me leaving me and my family high and dry. I believed in you!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-08-2012, 08:21 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

Pickering cashed out!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-08-2012, 08:22 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

AVISTA = BS!
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 01-08-2012, 08:50 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

I'm sick to my stomach... I believed!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-09-2012, 01:21 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Rant Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

More former believers can be found at:
http://www.cafepharma.com/boards/sho...=1#post4201871
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-12-2012, 05:02 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Jester Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

Put a fork in it LMI, you're done!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-12-2012, 05:19 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Crying Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

LMI - Lacking Morals Incorported or Lowest Morale Imaginable
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-12-2012, 05:24 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

LMI - LACKING MORALS INCORPORATED or LOWEST MORALE IMAGINABLE
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 01-12-2012, 08:12 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

Mr. Keipert - You invited me to your round table breakfast a year or two ago. You described your role as like being a coach, a leader, some one to foster the best in us as LMI employees.

As a coach, as a leader, you have failed! Mr. Keipert , as the Donald would say - YOU ARE FIRED. NOW GO - GET OUT. LEAVE!
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 01-12-2012, 10:10 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

Well from my understanding is the other companies D.K. ran also went this same way. He took once profitable companies and down the tubes they went. This may or may not be true but if it is true, well he is consistent.

Well you don't have much choice but to do something, anything, when you have no products to sell. Let's see what they are going to do. My guess, is those that were laid off in June of last year, will be remembered as the lucky ones.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 01-13-2012, 08:07 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

Kiepert reminded me of a game show host. That big phony smile and that hair. How distracting was that? I pretty much ignored anything that he ever said at the Town Hall meetings. I was always too focused on what he had plastered on top of his noggin. Was it Squirrel or Chinchilla?
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 01-15-2012, 11:58 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Kiepert reminded me of a game show host. That big phony smile and that hair. How distracting was that? I pretty much ignored anything that he ever said at the Town Hall meetings. I was always too focused on what he had plastered on top of his noggin. Was it Squirrel or Chinchilla?
I hear you. I always pictured him cerca 1955 in a tee shirt with a rolled up sleeve with a pack of Winstons...a la Fonze but with the personality of Eddie Haskell. Bet he loved to look in the mirror and comb his hair.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 01-15-2012, 06:24 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
LMI - LACKING MORALS INCORPORATED or LOWEST MORALE IMAGINABLE
BMS- Blame My Subordinates
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 01-16-2012, 05:53 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
BMS- Blame My Subordinates
BMS - Beginning of Morale Sucking
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 01-23-2012, 08:01 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Crying Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
BMS - Beginning of Morale Sucking
Believe Martha Shaden..... NOT!!!!
Believe Muhktar's S**T... NOT!!!


LMI ... Lost My Interest....
LMI ... Larry's Mayhem Incorporated...
LMI ... PATHETIC LEADERSHIP!
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 01-25-2012, 02:10 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

Is it true we'll be out of stock of Definity by end of Feb?
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 02-08-2012, 07:19 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Angry Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Is it true we'll be out of stock of Definity by end of Feb?
YES, there will be a disruption in product supply soon, very soon...
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 02-12-2012, 05:39 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
YES, there will be a disruption in product supply soon, very soon...
Any contingency plans for obtaining product from another contract supplier to make up for the BVL shortfall?
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 02-16-2012, 04:42 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Wat chu talkin bout. I vry women respecdead on the island. wat u talkin bout u no no. I no cum here cus no one hire me there. I cum here for the cold n snow. i hav to go now cus BD tell me to lay off sum mor.
Willie Dawes' choice of IG as Dir. of Quality fits in perfectly with his plans to castrate Quality, both figuratively and literally. He has seen to it that every capable male has been tossed out and replaced with wishy washy women that will bow down to his wishes. Anyone in Quality with integrity or a backbone has either been axed or run for the hills. There is no one there left that is strong enough to stand up for what is right. Just the way scrawny wee willie likes it.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 02-16-2012, 11:18 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

just pull the plug. LMI is done thanks to a bunch of idiots who have absalutely no idea how to run a company
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 02-17-2012, 02:01 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Any contingency plans for obtaining product from another contract supplier to make up for the BVL shortfall?
Any updates on supply? Pretty unbelievable how LMI ignores the supply issues....GO SELL ABLAVAR, we have plenty!!!
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 02-27-2012, 07:57 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Any updates on supply? Pretty unbelievable how LMI ignores the supply issues....GO SELL ABLAVAR, we have plenty!!!
China!
Reply With Quote
Reply




Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.