» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads


Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Pharma/Biotech Companies > Pfizer
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pfizer Anonymous board for Pfizer.

Reply

 
Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-17-2009, 11:48 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Question Pfizer Retiree Medical

I'm a Wyeth retiree and we're supposed to fall under Pfizer's retiree medical plan when the merger is finalized. How much do Pfizer retiree's pay for coverage per mo. and is there dental coverage?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-17-2009, 12:31 PM
VOCS's Avatar
VOCS VOCS is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 919
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I'm a Wyeth retiree and we're supposed to fall under Pfizer's retiree medical plan when the merger is finalized. How much do Pfizer retiree's pay for coverage per mo. and is there dental coverage?
After the merger, all you're going to get is a painful bloody discharge from your rectum. Welcome to the NEW PFIZER!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-17-2009, 07:26 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I'm a Wyeth retiree and we're supposed to fall under Pfizer's retiree medical plan when the merger is finalized. How much do Pfizer retiree's pay for coverage per mo. and is there dental coverage?
Medical is under $100./month , dental is 120 for a family. Medical drops down to 80% covered, but meds are still free from day one.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-17-2009, 07:43 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Medical is under $100./month , dental is 120 for a family. Medical drops down to 80% covered, but meds are still free from day one.
Thank you for the response. What is up with that idiot VOCS?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-18-2009, 01:17 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

Do you mean $120 per mo. for dental? Are only meds made by Pfizer provided at no charge?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-18-2009, 11:19 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Do you mean $120 per mo. for dental? Are only meds made by Pfizer provided at no charge?
Yes, $120/month for dental. All drugs are covered at 100% w/o ded..
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-19-2009, 11:47 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

We must have different Retirement Plans. I just received my options under the PD Plan.

Aetna Traditional Indemnity Self=$183.00 Self/Spouse=$366.00
Aetna POS Self=$134.00 Self/Spouse=$N/A

Dental Self=$40.41 Self/Spouse/Domestic Partner=$84.83

Interestingly, I asked for an explanation of retirement benefits on two separate occasions. One gave me the choice of both Traditional and POS. On the most recent one, I was offered only Traditional.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-19-2009, 07:19 PM
VOCS's Avatar
VOCS VOCS is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 919
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Thank you for the response. What is up with that idiot VOCS?
Listen jagoff, we don't want you or your loser associates here. Wyeth is a f-cking joke. We are going to take your products and fire your useless asses. You don't get sh-t! Go away now. Banned!!!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-19-2009, 07:58 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
We must have different Retirement Plans. I just received my options under the PD Plan.

Aetna Traditional Indemnity Self=$183.00 Self/Spouse=$366.00
Aetna POS Self=$134.00 Self/Spouse=$N/A

Dental Self=$40.41 Self/Spouse/Domestic Partner=$84.83

Interestingly, I asked for an explanation of retirement benefits on two separate occasions. One gave me the choice of both Traditional and POS. On the most recent one, I was offered only Traditional.
I have 20 yrs with firezer so things may be different. Did you go on Netbenefits.com? this is a good resource.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-20-2009, 01:47 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

Expect to get the short end of the stick from Pfizer. Their's is a closed, inward-looking culture that produces little, thus the reason for all the takeovers. If you look at the top ten list of Pfizer products you'll see that very few were actually produced by legacy Pfizer.....the majority coming from Warner-Lambert and Pharmacia.

As for retiree benefits, the retiree medical plan costs (depending on which legacy company you were with) just about doubled for 2009 relative to 2008.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-24-2009, 08:13 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I have 20 yrs with firezer so things may be different. Did you go on Netbenefits.com? this is a good resource.
What did you find on netbenefits? Where there any other plans to chose from? HR is giving me and a friend of mine the run around. No one will give us an explanation. They just read from a script.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-24-2009, 10:11 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
What did you find on netbenefits? Where there any other plans to chose from? HR is giving me and a friend of mine the run around. No one will give us an explanation. They just read from a script.
Take the silver spoon out of your hand and pretend that you have to do your own research regarding your own benefits. HR is giving, what you persieve, a run around because they are under the impression that you are an adult.
Now, do SOMETHING and report back your findings.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-25-2009, 07:55 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Take the silver spoon out of your hand and pretend that you have to do your own research regarding your own benefits. HR is giving, what you persieve, a run around because they are under the impression that you are an adult.
Now, do SOMETHING and report back your findings.
Hey moron, before you try and insult someone, try learning how to spell and construct a paragraph that could be read and understood. Idiot is written all over your post. Did you re-read it before you submitted? I didn't think so. Are you a second grader?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-27-2009, 11:26 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

Firezer..that's good. Add a P..Pfirezer...the new company tag
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-28-2009, 05:10 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

To OP: Don't believe SHIT that Pfizer tells you. Just like they told their employees before the last cut that they were adding 5 years either onto age or to years of service. This left everyone with the impression that if you were 50, you would be considered to be age 55 and you would be able to begin collecting a monthly pension. Boy did HR ever start backpeddling so fast it would make your head spin. Just don't believe shit until you have check in hand.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-03-2009, 10:32 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

Did anyone get a 2 letters from Pfizer on the pension benefits? I am under the WL pension, and although confusing, there is information on bankruptcy of the pension plan (should it occur), what's guaranteed, what's not. It appears as if our pension goes belly up, the PBGC does not have to supply us with certain benefits.

I am not genius and I am still trying to understand the legal language. Anyone have any insight?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-03-2009, 12:49 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Did anyone get a 2 letters from Pfizer on the pension benefits? I am under the WL pension, and although confusing, there is information on bankruptcy of the pension plan (should it occur), what's guaranteed, what's not. It appears as if our pension goes belly up, the PBGC does not have to supply us with certain benefits.

I am not genius and I am still trying to understand the legal language. Anyone have any insight?
Your basic pension benefits are guaranteed as long as you are vested. Extra things that are not part of the pension plan are not guaranteed.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-03-2009, 02:11 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

PBGC only insures up to a certain monetary amount. This amount changes annually and everything is explained at the PBGC website. Retirement insurance is not guaranteed by any a company and will be discontinued if the company goes out of business or decides not to offer it. Some states have laws to help employees whom employers have discontinued retirement insurance, others do not. Hope this helps!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-04-2009, 01:00 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
To OP: Don't believe SHIT that Pfizer tells you. Just like they told their employees before the last cut that they were adding 5 years either onto age or to years of service. This left everyone with the impression that if you were 50, you would be considered to be age 55 and you would be able to begin collecting a monthly pension. Boy did HR ever start backpeddling so fast it would make your head spin. Just don't believe shit until you have check in hand.
Did Pfizer not give the 5 years to age or years of service when needed during the last layoff? I know they did in the 2006 layoffs.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-11-2009, 08:13 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

Yes they did, and it was sweet.

Agree with last poster, do NOT believe ANYTHING Pfizer tells you. HR Source kiddies know nothing but what you can read for yourself in the Plan summaries.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 05-11-2009, 08:44 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

The 5 point thing is only if you are Pfizer legacy. HRSource tells me I get an enhancement they just don't know what it is. Odd letter referred to above that all companies were harmonized 12-30-2009. Call HRSource and they don't know what that means.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-11-2009, 09:34 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
The 5 point thing is only if you are Pfizer legacy. HRSource tells me I get an enhancement they just don't know what it is. Odd letter referred to above that all companies were harmonized 12-30-2009. Call HRSource and they don't know what that means.
The three pension plans were "merged" on December 31st, 2008. They were not "harmonized" though. You still go by the terms of the legacy plan you came in with.

I am not sure what the "merged" part means, except they are all probably handled by the same management team. This was covered by a letter we got last week.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-11-2009, 11:18 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
The 5 point thing is only if you are Pfizer legacy. HRSource tells me I get an enhancement they just don't know what it is. Odd letter referred to above that all companies were harmonized 12-30-2009. Call HRSource and they don't know what that means.
I have been working on this issue since 2/09. Beware - PFE HR, E & Y, Fidelity, don't know dick. Next question.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 05-12-2009, 03:44 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

Although I haven't spent the time to read through all the posts, I will state this, HRSOURCE is bullshit. The rep assigned to me knew nothing and every revision I demanded was sent with the wrong information time and time again. They kept getting my medical benefit options wrong. In addition, the failed to recognize my domestic partner (different sex) as covered. You can forget about getting a booklet on the actual coverage and therefor will have a hard time deciding which plan to take.

I finally had to demand a supervisor and have my case escalated to the resolution board. Whatever you do, make sure you write the name, date and time of the person you spoke to. Otherwise it will come back and bit you in the ass.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 05-12-2009, 04:48 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
The 5 point thing is only if you are Pfizer legacy. HRSource tells me I get an enhancement they just don't know what it is. Odd letter referred to above that all companies were harmonized 12-30-2009. Call HRSource and they don't know what that means.
WRONG!! ALL legacies get the 5 yr enhancement.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 05-12-2009, 05:46 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Grumble Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

Info that WAS available to anyone on www.pfizerplus.com is now restricted to current retirees only. I posted on the WYE board that PFE will send new medical plans and a new never before offered dental plan to retirees this summer in their newsletter.
I guess they are parinoid about letting Wyeth retirees know about how badily the are going to get screwed.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 05-13-2009, 10:28 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

There are no free drugs for any retirees.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 10-09-2009, 12:27 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

That's not true....I'm getting 2 now!
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 10-09-2009, 12:46 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
There are no free drugs for any retirees.
Pfizer drugs are free - others are covered at 80%
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 10-13-2009, 08:36 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

Got my new retiree package today....right up the old poop chute.

My premium: 525/ with spouse $1200 per MONTH.
WTF? What are others seeing? Called HR...no answers.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 10-13-2009, 08:50 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Got my new retiree package today....right up the old poop chute.

My premium: 525/ with spouse $1200 per MONTH.
WTF? What are others seeing? Called HR...no answers.
Just the beginning. Premiums to increase by 20% every year.
It is cheaper to enroll in Obama's insurance co-op, but it won't be available until 2013 at the earliest.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 10-14-2009, 01:04 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Got my new retiree package today....right up the old poop chute.

My premium: 525/ with spouse $1200 per MONTH.
WTF? What are others seeing? Called HR...no answers.
What Plan are you under ? What is your age ?
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 10-14-2009, 03:37 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

If you are a WL legacy and plan on retiring, do it now and do not wait until January 1, 2010.
The difference in retiree medical will be about $300/month. Go to Netbenefits and go to the Health and Insurance tab. Scroll down to reference library. There you will find the medical for every legacy group. There is a reference for WL Legacy that are retiring or have retired between the dates of May 2000 and January 1, 2010.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 10-14-2009, 10:08 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
If you are a WL legacy and plan on retiring, do it now and do not wait until January 1, 2010.
The difference in retiree medical will be about $300/month. Go to Netbenefits and go to the Health and Insurance tab. Scroll down to reference library. There you will find the medical for every legacy group. There is a reference for WL Legacy that are retiring or have retired between the dates of May 2000 and January 1, 2010.
I am WL and was severed in April 2009. I am eligible for Retiree Health. As I understand it - I fall into the Pre 2010 as my last day of employment was April 30th. I am on the 1yr extension which takes me to April 2010. I prefer to stay with extension and then start Retiree in April. As I read it the cost is $214.20/month for Me & Spouse.

Is it a lot higher for Post 2009 Retirees ?
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 10-15-2009, 07:01 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

you bet. $535.50. What a difference 1 month makes. I have been in contact with HR Sept 1 and they really drag their feet. I have been promised 3 times that my paper work had been mailed. Never received. Contacted them again and did get a person that did care and I was faxed the needed forms. You can get the 2010 rates by going to Netbenefits , Health and Insurance tab, and look for reference library.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 10-15-2009, 07:05 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

Also, you are covered by your ATS insurance until April. Call HR Source about mid-March to get the ball rolling for your transfer from current insurance to United. I talked to HR yesterday and was told I did not have to respond to current mailings we have been receiving concerning the benefits election period.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 10-15-2009, 10:50 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

This is the real scoop:
#1 if you are still on ATS, you cannot register online but DO have to call in and register even though nothing changes.
#2 EVERYONE goes to United Healthcare beginning Jan. 1, 2010, (if you are ATS, you keep the plan you're on til April), then can continue coverage for add'l 30 mos. or go to Cobra, or take retiree ins. if eligible. The UHC plan is $700 ded. for in network, $1400 out of network, no copays, it pays 80%, you pay 20%. All Pfizer meds are covered, but others you pay at 20%, NO ONE gets a choice of plans, this is it, unless you are 65 and you can pick a medicare option, or just a drug option...Sorry folks, your choices were eliminated...
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 10-16-2009, 03:03 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Question Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

How long do you think it will be for the Wyeth healthcare plan (Horizon BC/BS) to be cancelled and go to Pfizer's United Healthcare?
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 10-16-2009, 10:52 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

BC/BS will end with the Jan. 1, 2010 coverage of ALL legacies going to United Health Care PPO, no copays, $700 deductible for a single person using in network docs, $1400 out of network docs, and a 80% they pay and a 20% you pay...Pfizer drugs are free, the rest cost you 20% and they pay 80%. But the caveat is that you will be given so much money like in a stash and once you use it up for Pfizers part of coverage, it's all on your shoulders....It will GO QUICKLY for families with kids too. I'm sorry you have to become a part of this mess. I was downsized in January with no job in site still....but at least I'm happy. I have a clear mind, heart and soul. Good Luck and God Speed.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 10-17-2009, 08:52 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
BC/BS will end with the Jan. 1, 2010 coverage of ALL legacies going to United Health Care PPO, no copays, $700 deductible for a single person using in network docs, $1400 out of network docs, and a 80% they pay and a 20% you pay...Pfizer drugs are free, the rest cost you 20% and they pay 80%. But the caveat is that you will be given so much money like in a stash and once you use it up for Pfizers part of coverage, it's all on your shoulders....It will GO QUICKLY for families with kids too. I'm sorry you have to become a part of this mess. I was downsized in January with no job in site still....but at least I'm happy. I have a clear mind, heart and soul. Good Luck and God Speed.
Not sure the part about receiving the "stash" of money is quite correct. I was under the impression this would be the case only for those who retired after 1-1-10.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 10-17-2009, 06:20 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Question Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

So there is no Caremark RX card to order a 3 month supply of drugs by mail anymore at a cheaper price?
Do you have to price shop all retail pharmacies to find the lowest non Pfizer drug at 20% on a monthly basis?
Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 10-17-2009, 09:07 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

The Pfizer health insurance package beginning in 2010 depends on your age and years of service, but I will tell you that it is significantly higher than last year especially for spouses and dependents. I am a legacy Pharmacia retiree, but we have been told that all legacy retirees will have the same coverage and the same costs - haven't seen that in writing. For us, at least, there are major changes in coverage from 2009 to 2010 as follows: deductible going from $300 to $500 for individuals, coverage going from 90% to 80%, dental and vision eliminated, rx going from $5/mo copay to 20% of retail(except for Pfizer drugs are nothing). In my case, my premium will go up 2.5 times and my wife's 5.4 times from this year's rates. With all the changes, we are looking for our medical costs to more than double even if we have a relatively healthy year. This is not good news - Pfizer is really sticking it to the retirees and especially their spouses. Good luck!
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 10-17-2009, 10:34 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
The Pfizer health insurance package beginning in 2010 depends on your age and years of service, but I will tell you that it is significantly higher than last year especially for spouses and dependents. I am a legacy Pharmacia retiree, but we have been told that all legacy retirees will have the same coverage and the same costs - haven't seen that in writing. For us, at least, there are major changes in coverage from 2009 to 2010 as follows: deductible going from $300 to $500 for individuals, coverage going from 90% to 80%, dental and vision eliminated, rx going from $5/mo copay to 20% of retail(except for Pfizer drugs are nothing). In my case, my premium will go up 2.5 times and my wife's 5.4 times from this year's rates. With all the changes, we are looking for our medical costs to more than double even if we have a relatively healthy year. This is not good news - Pfizer is really sticking it to the retirees and especially their spouses. Good luck!
Pfizer phucked. Are the exects getting the same plan?,,Congress should get the same plan as introducted to the public. Hell no, execs are Phucking the rest of us w/ their benefits. Revolt time! Throw the bastards out Now.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 10-19-2009, 08:00 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

Sounds like an all-around Pfizer Pfucking to me!!! BUT, did you really expect anything more from them? Cmon, this company has sucked for over 40's for a very long time, and always will. I'm one of the lucky ones; hit some hot stocks and made a bundle so pay for my own insurance.

Great world we live in....but I pray to Obama every night for all his changes that will make this a better country......and world. Let's hope he looks kindly on Pfizer; after all we make people's lives better with our wonder drugs....that someone else discovered
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 10-19-2009, 08:35 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Sounds like an all-around Pfizer Pfucking to me!!! BUT, did you really expect anything more from them? Cmon, this company has sucked for over 40's for a very long time, and always will. I'm one of the lucky ones; hit some hot stocks and made a bundle so pay for my own insurance.

Great world we live in....but I pray to Obama every night for all his changes that will make this a better country......and world. Let's hope he looks kindly on Pfizer; after all we make people's lives better with our wonder drugs....that someone else discovered
So many poster were condemning Obama's health plan. Perhaps some may need it now.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 10-19-2009, 09:12 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

Correction to poster who said deductible would go to $500/individual...Actually, it's $700 for individual and 1400 for 2 people, ok?
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 10-19-2009, 09:24 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
So many poster were condemning Obama's health plan. Perhaps some may need it now.
The only thing anyone in this country needs from Obama is for his term to end as fast as possible.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 10-20-2009, 10:28 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
The only thing anyone in this country needs from Obama is for his term to end as fast as possible.
AMEN - I wish it were tomorrow, before he drives up the deficit a few more trillion, or the unemployment rate another 10%, or takes over more industries, or gives more pompous speeches, or apologizes another time for America, or appoints another left wing nut job to a Czar position, or moves any Gitmo terrorists into the USA.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 10-20-2009, 04:40 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
AMEN - I wish it were tomorrow, before he drives up the deficit a few more trillion, or the unemployment rate another 10%, or takes over more industries, or gives more pompous speeches, or apologizes another time for America, or appoints another left wing nut job to a Czar position, or moves any Gitmo terrorists into the USA.
By then, Big Pharma will be a fond...or not so fond memory. Another world-leading industry destroyed by big government regulation.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 10-20-2009, 07:45 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Cool Re: Pfizer Retiree Medical

The Pfizer retiree plan is $314/month for me and my spouse. Deductibles and co-pays are reasonable. Out of pocket maximum is reasonable. The cost is up from the $100 per month last year, but the out of pocket expense dropped. It's a very good plan.
Reply With Quote
Reply




Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.