for daily banking news and anonymous message boards, check out the new site cafebanking.com


» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads


Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Company Boards > Allergan
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply

 
Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-10-2009, 08:48 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Lol Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

Yep, that's right, face it chumps

INFERIOR

dysport has a faster onset and lasts longer.

Cheaper

xeomin is the SAME toxin, but without the protein.

And botox has been saying for years and years that less protein is better.

once xeomin hits the market, with dysport, there would be absolutely no reason why anyone would use Botox.

unless, of course, you are a doctor who is bought by allergan. are you? Pretty sad, that you worked this hard to be a leader in medicine, in your field, and allergan is your pimp? how does it feel, to be their pawn? their puppet? their whore?

think about it....if u are so afraid to say anything negative about botox, or afraid to use a different product, because u are scared your allergan masters will be "mad" at you.....you are a whore.

shame on you. you can trust tho, that you will get ur just desserts, because u know that all of that is illegal, right? all those honoraria, research grants, in exchange for undying devotion to botox? not to mention ridiculously unethical.

will it be worth it to throw your career away for the sake of a drug companY?

especially now when there is so much better choices out there?

and all u high and mighty allergan reps who walk around all stuck up, best find a job soon, u really think that allergan has ur back? lol.....

fools
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-11-2009, 06:39 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

yawn
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-11-2009, 11:53 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

When the next wave of cuts come in all areas of Allergan and not even VP's see them coming like last time, everyone will get the message

Come on Uncle Al, cut some people in November before Christmas, Oh yea thats right last time you waited till the end of January. Happy Holidays AGN
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-12-2009, 08:16 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Yep, that's right, face it chumps

INFERIOR

dysport has a faster onset and lasts longer.

Cheaper

xeomin is the SAME toxin, but without the protein.

And botox has been saying for years and years that less protein is better.

once xeomin hits the market, with dysport, there would be absolutely no reason why anyone would use Botox.

unless, of course, you are a doctor who is bought by allergan. are you? Pretty sad, that you worked this hard to be a leader in medicine, in your field, and allergan is your pimp? how does it feel, to be their pawn? their puppet? their whore?

think about it....if u are so afraid to say anything negative about botox, or afraid to use a different product, because u are scared your allergan masters will be "mad" at you.....you are a whore.

shame on you. you can trust tho, that you will get ur just desserts, because u know that all of that is illegal, right? all those honoraria, research grants, in exchange for undying devotion to botox? not to mention ridiculously unethical.

will it be worth it to throw your career away for the sake of a drug companY?

especially now when there is so much better choices out there?

and all u high and mighty allergan reps who walk around all stuck up, best find a job soon, u really think that allergan has ur back? lol.....

fools
They'll get share, but not dominance. look at Europe. BTW the stick up your ass is showing...might need some anal lube - a product with which you are undoubtedly familiar
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-12-2009, 12:10 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

Dominance is relative

One company's goal properly aligned is "happy happy joy joy"

is not the same as "we need more we need more AGN way"

Small is better when it comes to peace of mind and waking up wanted versus, what have you done for me lately
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-13-2009, 05:36 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Lol Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
They'll get share, but not dominance. look at Europe. BTW the stick up your ass is showing...might need some anal lube - a product with which you are undoubtedly familiar

poor delusional nimrod, lol!

u do realize that american payors are very different from european?

if botox is the same as diysport is the same as xeomin, and dysport and xeomin are cheaper than botox, what insurance or formulary in their right mind would keep botox? u do know that once a generic hits the market, the name brand loses dominance, for that exact reason? dysport and xeomin r not generics, but the idea is the same.....same toxin, but cheaper.

like the OP said, the only reason any american doc would continue to use botox when there are identical alternatives is because they are owned by allergan. what other possible reason would there be? some docs can be such cheap whores.

and u know who u are.

as for whats up ur ass, clearly its somethin more fleshy than a stick, b/c that's the only reason ul be keeping ur job at allergan, taking it from your manager. anyone with character or integrity would have quit or been fired long ago.

face it AGN wackos....ur glory days are over. ur has beens.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-13-2009, 01:56 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Dominance is relative

One company's goal properly aligned is "happy happy joy joy"

is not the same as "we need more we need more AGN way"

Small is better when it comes to peace of mind and waking up wanted versus, what have you done for me lately
Could not have been said better!!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-13-2009, 08:00 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

If you're talking about working at Medicis you are out of your f*cking mind and Merz has yet to put a sales force together.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-14-2009, 07:02 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
If you're talking about working at Medicis you are out of your f*cking mind and Merz has yet to put a sales force together.
and there is the therapeutic and cosmetic sides to agn, whiner was obviously terminated at agn and wants to start smack
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-14-2009, 10:40 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Could not have been said better!!

YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-14-2009, 03:49 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Arms Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
and there is the therapeutic and cosmetic sides to agn, whiner was obviously terminated at agn and wants to start smack

lol. smack? hardly worth the time. but say what, little slut, interesting how not one agn whore has stepped up to the plate and answered this simple question:

if dysport and xeomin are the SAME and CHEAPER than botox, plus xeomin is more pure than botox, then what possible reason would any self respecting doctor, who cares about his patients, have to continue to using botox? what possible reason would any insurance have to keep botox first line?

go ahead, whores, speak up! what have your marketing geniuses trained you to say to answer these questions? what have your "scientific" specialists (i gag when I say that) dug up in terms of data to defend anything at all?

face it, ur going down. and if this liberal wacko health care reform passes, you know full well that the goal of gvmt run health care is to lower costs. u tell me which toxin will lower costs.

more toxins on the market = agn less dominance, which means less need for slutty sales reps. will u be the first to go?

count on it!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-15-2009, 09:44 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

yawn
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-15-2009, 02:54 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
lol. smack? hardly worth the time. but say what, little slut, interesting how not one agn whore has stepped up to the plate and answered this simple question:

if dysport and xeomin are the SAME and CHEAPER than botox, plus xeomin is more pure than botox, then what possible reason would any self respecting doctor, who cares about his patients, have to continue to using botox? what possible reason would any insurance have to keep botox first line?

go ahead, whores, speak up! what have your marketing geniuses trained you to say to answer these questions? what have your "scientific" specialists (i gag when I say that) dug up in terms of data to defend anything at all?

face it, ur going down. and if this liberal wacko health care reform passes, you know full well that the goal of gvmt run health care is to lower costs. u tell me which toxin will lower costs.

more toxins on the market = agn less dominance, which means less need for slutty sales reps. will u be the first to go?

count on it!
Twenty years of safety data and familiarity with using the product goes a long way. As a physician, it isn't prudent to switch to a new product especially one that isn't an exact replica just because it is less expensive. Most prefer to wait and see how the product performs in the hands of competitor KOL consultants and early adopters before considering use. How would feel if you or someone you care about are the first ones injected with a new toxin?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-15-2009, 07:46 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Dominance is relative

One company's goal properly aligned is "happy happy joy joy"

is not the same as "we need more we need more AGN way"

Small is better when it comes to peace of mind and waking up wanted versus, what have you done for me lately


I work for Allergan and this is the one I can relate to! more more more......
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-15-2009, 09:31 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Lol Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
yawn

lol....and this is exactly what you'll do when docs ask u to defend botox. what a useless tool. hey mr pyott, what a bunch of class acts, ur sales team, completely useless and lazy, and immoral....will do or say anything to increase their sales....buy their docs, fondle their docs.....and, cry...yes, CRY.....boohoo.....when their docs even try to use the competition (and these are just the male reps).

with a presumptious "quality" sales team like this, do u think ur failure is imminent?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-15-2009, 10:22 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Arms Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Twenty years of safety data and familiarity with using the product goes a long way. As a physician, it isn't prudent to switch to a new product especially one that isn't an exact replica just because it is less expensive. Most prefer to wait and see how the product performs in the hands of competitor KOL consultants and early adopters before considering use. How would feel if you or someone you care about are the first ones injected with a new toxin?

oh dear, is this the best ur agn marketing geniuses can come up with? this is ur strategy? LOL. dysport and xeomin are NOT new...they have been used on thousands of patients worldwide, safety compares to botox. u do realize that the basic toxin molecule is the same molecule, right?

keep spewing this nonsense, and try to get a guilt trip off the docs with "someone you care about"...... docs will wanna see data ( at least the good docs, not the unethical ones who want money)...... guess what, u have no data.

what a joke ur company is becoming.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-16-2009, 04:23 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

yawn with combined arm stretch
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-16-2009, 06:04 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Dominance is relative

One company's goal properly aligned is "happy happy joy joy"

is not the same as "we need more we need more AGN way"

Small is better when it comes to peace of mind and waking up wanted versus, what have you done for me lately
Yea well, even with arm stretch and a yawn, you cannot deny this. I wish I was not here where all that matters is stock price. There is no turning back now, this is minipfizer until it is no more!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-17-2009, 09:47 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
oh dear, is this the best ur agn marketing geniuses can come up with? this is ur strategy? LOL. dysport and xeomin are NOT new...they have been used on thousands of patients worldwide, safety compares to botox. u do realize that the basic toxin molecule is the same molecule, right?

keep spewing this nonsense, and try to get a guilt trip off the docs with "someone you care about"...... docs will wanna see data ( at least the good docs, not the unethical ones who want money)...... guess what, u have no data.

what a joke ur company is becoming.
So why did you get terminated. And you might need a new keyboard - it's "you" and "your" you gen y slacker. Go twitter yourself.

The basic toxin molecule may be similar it is not all that goes into efficacy or safety. My docs want to see data that would compel them to switch, and the neuros and PM&R's I talk to won't touch Dysport with a 10 foot pole. Maybe Xeomin might be a tougher competitor, but that remains to be seen.

Both Dysport and Xeomin will likely be safe and effective. Preferred over Botox? Let's see what the market does in 12 and 24 months. Then you can resume your smack, assuming your shift at Starbucks is over.

Or did they fire you too?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-17-2009, 09:56 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Lol Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
So why did you get terminated. And you might need a new keyboard - it's "you" and "your" you gen y slacker. Go twitter yourself.

The basic toxin molecule may be similar it is not all that goes into efficacy or safety. My docs want to see data that would compel them to switch, and the neuros and PM&R's I talk to won't touch Dysport with a 10 foot pole. Maybe Xeomin might be a tougher competitor, but that remains to be seen.

Both Dysport and Xeomin will likely be safe and effective. Preferred over Botox? Let's see what the market does in 12 and 24 months. Then you can resume your smack, assuming your shift at Starbucks is over.

Or did they fire you too?


oh poor douche. why is it that anyone who is critical of the great allergan has to be someone who used to work there? truth is, and face it, anyone with character and integrity will look at u saps with disgust.

hm, did i work there? maybe i did, maybe i didn't. or, maybe i work for ur compo. or maybe i'm a doc who is nauseated at the sight of u agn pustules trying to kiss my arse.

or, maybe i'm just havin fun seein u sweat.

the data is already there. enough to even have the payors adding dysport. xeomin will come in like wildfire. and ur not even prepared. this is ur defense, honestly? you have nothing. you got that loser, u got nothin! lol.

or.....maybe i'm the doc that u visited today, as we laugh at ur ass kissing and lameness, and ur big zit and huge ass?

yep.... that was you....
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 11-18-2009, 12:13 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

Hey dumb ass,
Do you even realize what you are saying? Dysport is cheaper and were still kicking their ass.
Answer me that genius.
Plus, you can't have a generic with a biologic product. All of these products are very precise and very difficult to make, so go do your homework and then come back with more BS.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-18-2009, 12:33 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
oh poor douche. why is it that anyone who is critical of the great allergan has to be someone who used to work there? truth is, and face it, anyone with character and integrity will look at u saps with disgust.

hm, did i work there? maybe i did, maybe i didn't. or, maybe i work for ur compo. or maybe i'm a doc who is nauseated at the sight of u agn pustules trying to kiss my arse.

or, maybe i'm just havin fun seein u sweat.

the data is already there. enough to even have the payors adding dysport. xeomin will come in like wildfire. and ur not even prepared. this is ur defense, honestly? you have nothing. you got that loser, u got nothin! lol.

or.....maybe i'm the doc that u visited today, as we laugh at ur ass kissing and lameness, and ur big zit and huge ass?

yep.... that was you....
Dysport data blows and you ARE a douche.

Plans are limiting Dysport to CD due to LACK of data!! And I know once the sales numbers begin pouring in showing Botox is still at a 95% market share YOU will disappear! Easy to pick on the market leader when you have NO details!!!

BTW payors don't put injectables on a "formulary", they are covered in policy...Douche!

Last comment..take a look at what happened in Europe if you want to see what docs do in this category when they have a choice...Douche!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-18-2009, 07:17 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

What companies market Dysport and xeomin? I love working for the underdogs and these two products seem like they have nothing to loose.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-18-2009, 11:03 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

Dysports goals are not any where near trying to take down Allergan, so stop the tough talk

You are the market leader, YES YES YES

We work in peace, get paid very well and have very attainable goals

In the whole scheme of waking up every day, what would anyone prefer??

Ipsen is a BIOLOGICS company as a whole. We get a lot of face time with a multitude of customers. Our payer MM teams get a great deal of face time also. Our clinical team gets a great deal of face time. Our marketing teams actually get good face time. Our trade side gets very good face time.

We are not an aesthetic company trapped in and eye drop controlled pharma side. Medicis is sole org for aesthetics. We have no conflict of interest situations, and we do not spend ALL our time just calling on neuro's for toxin. So relax. I like my job and who I work for, can you say the same?
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-18-2009, 02:19 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Arms Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Dysport data blows and you ARE a douche.

Plans are limiting Dysport to CD due to LACK of data!! And I know once the sales numbers begin pouring in showing Botox is still at a 95% market share YOU will disappear! Easy to pick on the market leader when you have NO details!!!

BTW payors don't put injectables on a "formulary", they are covered in policy...Douche!

Last comment..take a look at what happened in Europe if you want to see what docs do in this category when they have a choice...Douche!

LOL, now calm down Nancy, don't get your frilly panties all in a tizzy. Is this what you are trained to say? well, i'll try to explain things in simple terms, given that your Sociology or communications degree from that online college may have impressed your fellow convicts in prison, but you need to understand SCIENCE.

--- the data on dysport in plentiful, and excellent safety and effectiveness, as it is on xeomin. take a moment to do some research, not what your marketing handlers tell you, but that may be beyond what you understand. maybe your pimp can explain it to you.

--- many staff on ipsen are from agn, so they are fully aware of your desperation and scheming ways. and many of them have grudges. they know what you are all about.

--- the european payor model is very different from the US. Dysport just launched, and it is already getting acceptance. how long do you think something like Kaiser is going to tolerate a higher priced botox, when dysport is just as good and safe, and cheaper? xeomin the same? one by one they will see the logic and flip.

--- there are many docs who are pissed at agn, simply because you screw your docs, so they are looking for a perfectly good alternative. you only pay attention to the big prescribers and buy them off, and when they don't obey, you threaten them.

---- in addition, with the wave of investigations going on with agn, the chatter amoung docs is to shy away from any associations with allergan. Such associations are now tainted, dirty, and with the increased scrutiny, docs just wanna cover their ass, and distance themselves from you. you have bought too many docs for years, bribed them with grants, threathened to pull grants if they didn't buy.....how long did you think you will continue with that behavior before it catches up to you? you can trust that the fda is on this. And it is a simple matter really, to look at a docs speaking honoraria and research grants and compare it to their use of botox....... do you really think that these docs want to risk prison? Risk ruining their careers and families? they have no loyalty to you! it's every man for himself. they are looking for a fresh start, and dysport and xeomin are perfect for that.


--- the size of the sales force is entirely dependent on your current dominance. when you lose market share, who do you think will be the first to go? that's right, YOU...you useless tool....do you think that agn has any loyalty to you? they'll drop you like yesterdays' news. it's funny, and sad, actually, that you display so much loyalty to them, and they couldn't give a rats ass about your welfare. but, since your such a stupid gullible dolt, I guess you deserve what's coming toyou.

--- it won't happen over night, but it will happen..... docs will wise up, see the perfect reasoning, and you will see your company crumble from its arrogance. too big, too demanding, the bigger they are, the harder they'll fall.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-18-2009, 08:33 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
LOL, now calm down Nancy, don't get your frilly panties all in a tizzy. Is this what you are trained to say? well, i'll try to explain things in simple terms, given that your Sociology or communications degree from that online college may have impressed your fellow convicts in prison, but you need to understand SCIENCE.

--- the data on dysport in plentiful, and excellent safety and effectiveness, as it is on xeomin. take a moment to do some research, not what your marketing handlers tell you, but that may be beyond what you understand. maybe your pimp can explain it to you.

--- many staff on ipsen are from agn, so they are fully aware of your desperation and scheming ways. and many of them have grudges. they know what you are all about.

--- the european payor model is very different from the US. Dysport just launched, and it is already getting acceptance. how long do you think something like Kaiser is going to tolerate a higher priced botox, when dysport is just as good and safe, and cheaper? xeomin the same? one by one they will see the logic and flip.

--- there are many docs who are pissed at agn, simply because you screw your docs, so they are looking for a perfectly good alternative. you only pay attention to the big prescribers and buy them off, and when they don't obey, you threaten them.

---- in addition, with the wave of investigations going on with agn, the chatter amoung docs is to shy away from any associations with allergan. Such associations are now tainted, dirty, and with the increased scrutiny, docs just wanna cover their ass, and distance themselves from you. you have bought too many docs for years, bribed them with grants, threathened to pull grants if they didn't buy.....how long did you think you will continue with that behavior before it catches up to you? you can trust that the fda is on this. And it is a simple matter really, to look at a docs speaking honoraria and research grants and compare it to their use of botox....... do you really think that these docs want to risk prison? Risk ruining their careers and families? they have no loyalty to you! it's every man for himself. they are looking for a fresh start, and dysport and xeomin are perfect for that.


--- the size of the sales force is entirely dependent on your current dominance. when you lose market share, who do you think will be the first to go? that's right, YOU...you useless tool....do you think that agn has any loyalty to you? they'll drop you like yesterdays' news. it's funny, and sad, actually, that you display so much loyalty to them, and they couldn't give a rats ass about your welfare. but, since your such a stupid gullible dolt, I guess you deserve what's coming toyou.

--- it won't happen over night, but it will happen..... docs will wise up, see the perfect reasoning, and you will see your company crumble from its arrogance. too big, too demanding, the bigger they are, the harder they'll fall.


When the poster mentioned data, they probably meant compendia data, not safety and efficacy data. If you think your "plentiful" data will get you equal coverage...then we feel much more at ease...
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-19-2009, 07:57 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
When the poster mentioned data, they probably meant compendia data, not safety and efficacy data. If you think your "plentiful" data will get you equal coverage...then we feel much more at ease...
AGAIN I SAY!

Dysports goals are not any where near trying to take down Allergan, so stop the tough talk

You are the market leader, YES YES YES

We work in peace, get paid very well and have very attainable goals

In the whole scheme of waking up every day, what would anyone prefer??

Ipsen is a BIOLOGICS company as a whole. We get a lot of face time with a multitude of customers. Our payer MM teams get a great deal of face time also. Our clinical team gets a great deal of face time. Our marketing teams actually get good face time. Our trade side gets very good face time.

We are not an aesthetic company trapped in and eye drop controlled pharma side. Medicis is sole org for aesthetics. We have no conflict of interest situations, and we do not spend ALL our time just calling on neuro's for toxin. So relax. I like my job and who I work for, can you say the same?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-20-2009, 02:44 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Jester Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

To my previous point

Whose stock dropped on the potential cosmetic tax for A Toxin

Answer AGN and Medicis


Just remember Ipsen has NOTHING to do with the cosmetic side of Dysport, NOTHING! No royalty, not strings, nothing!

So relax yourself and sell some eye drops hahahahaha
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-20-2009, 08:02 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

yawn, arm stretch, sip of my cocktail...
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-21-2009, 10:20 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
yawn, arm stretch, sip of my cocktail...
I agree and a good night sleep as well! All good here!
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 11-22-2009, 11:10 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
To my previous point

Whose stock dropped on the potential cosmetic tax for A Toxin

Answer AGN and Medicis


Just remember Ipsen has NOTHING to do with the cosmetic side of Dysport, NOTHING! No royalty, not strings, nothing!

So relax yourself and sell some eye drops hahahahaha
Ok Andy...
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-23-2009, 10:49 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

Cosmetic tax will affect everyone....
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-25-2009, 04:54 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

I am a patient and have used them all and like Botox, explain more about this tax please.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 11-27-2009, 02:21 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I am a patient and have used them all and like Botox, explain more about this tax please.
I think the tax is 5% starting January 1, 2010. It will be on cosmetic surgery, including Botox.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 12-07-2009, 11:31 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

While it is true you can't have a generic biologic (yet) look at the Xeomin data. Pretty damc close

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Hey dumb ass,
Do you even realize what you are saying? Dysport is cheaper and were still kicking their ass.
Answer me that genius.
Plus, you can't have a generic with a biologic product. All of these products are very precise and very difficult to make, so go do your homework and then come back with more BS.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 12-07-2009, 11:40 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

you are right that toxins are not "put on formulary". But don't buy into the AGN propaganda that the competitors do have not data. They don't have as much but they have enough. Dysport has quite a bit in many off-label areas (mostly european studies) that Botx is currently reimbursement for. Also plans are starting to grant coverage beyond CD and the therapeutic product has been launched only for the last 4-5 weeks. Trust me (I used to work at Allergan), more plans will adopt broader coverage once compendia catches up. No need to take down the market leader. Just take 20-30% marketshare and the destruction will begin from within. the talent drain has already begun and will continue.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Dysport data blows and you ARE a douche.

Plans are limiting Dysport to CD due to LACK of data!! And I know once the sales numbers begin pouring in showing Botox is still at a 95% market share YOU will disappear! Easy to pick on the market leader when you have NO details!!!

BTW payors don't put injectables on a "formulary", they are covered in policy...Douche!

Last comment..take a look at what happened in Europe if you want to see what docs do in this category when they have a choice...Douche!
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 12-08-2009, 07:42 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

yea, about as close as "damn" and "damc"
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 12-08-2009, 12:21 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

Keeping joking smart a$$. The other toxin manufacuturers will have the last laugh as they watch your reps already pathetic Botox commissions drop even more. Already spoke to docs who are getting near 100% conversion to Dysport for cosmetic applications when presented to patient as their choice by the injector. Xeomin will be an even easier convert for docs. David Pyott should have taken GSK's buyout offer last year because he will never see that money again for AGN stock. Get out unless you want to ride that Titanic all the way to the bottom of the ocean floor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
yea, about as close as "damn" and "damc"
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 08-15-2010, 06:13 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

your all fools!!!!!!!!! we need botox & like products to survive the effects of dystonia-try that on one's face!! what is this world about-being able to work & enjoy life/or to look soooooooooooooo pretty for your friends. you should all be glad your without dystonia.however, i'm sure your all counting your money with the facial injections you give!!
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 10-01-2011, 12:31 PM
face to face
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

I don't know where you got your information, however I'm here to correct you.

First of all there is no "generic" to a biologic. The differences are not in the core molecule but rather the processing of the purified protein from the strain resulting in uniform molecules with naturally occuring protective proteins.

As for your comparison to Dysport and Xeomin, you are obviously ill advised. Where are you getting your data that Xeomin and Dysport are better than Botox? Have you taken a look at the markets outside of the US where all 3 toxins have been competing for years? Who is the leader? Botox/Vistable. The only injectors using Dysport and/or Xeomin are those who aren't significant enought to register on Allergan's radar.

Dysport - does NOT have a faster onset of action. Look at their clinically relevant and scientifically accepted studies. There is no data on Dysport prior to 7 days in regards to its onset. And as for duration, at 4 months very few patients are still satisfied.

As for Xeomin - stripping the proteins makes this an artificial toxin. Botox has 750 kds of naturally forming protective proteins so that it doesn't need human serum albumin and sucrose to stabilize the core. And take a look at Xeomin's studies. Their package insert on page 12, figure 4 shows that at day 30, less than 50% of doctors and patients saw a 2 grade improvement from baseline. At day 60, less than 30% and at day 90, less than 10%. Compare that to the market leader-at 90 days, 63% and at day 120, 39% still had a 2 grade response.

Make all the excuses you want, but a 90 day indication (Xeomin) is not the same a results up to and beyond 120 days.

Next time do a little research. If I didn't know better, you were either fired from Allergan or interviewed and didn't get a call back. Good luck.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 10-04-2011, 10:18 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

Just as an FYI to your kool aid rant.

I read their PI, and the standards were higher In the Xeomin study than ours. A baseline of was the minimum for entry, but a therapeutic response was a 2 point improvement. Consequently, anyone with a baseline of 2 that wasn't still perfect, wouldn't have a 2 point response.

We're going to need to do better than easy math and smoke and mirrors next year when they launch.

One more competitor to take away bonus $.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 10-13-2011, 06:02 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

Any copay or discount for botox
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 10-16-2011, 09:16 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

Are you sure you know how to read? The Xeomin PI, page 12, figure 7 is a graph of composite scores of the physicians and patients in the study. The result in the graphy show the linear downfall of a 1 grade change (GL-1) and the even faster linear decline of the 2 grade change (GL-2).

You have so much time to rant and rave, probably because you have no job? During your time off, go back to school and take an English class. A class on grammar would be good too!
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 11-01-2011, 10:54 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

Wrong again. If you read the PI correctly, The graph shows the composite endpoints (physician & patient 2 point endpoint) for the 2 pivotal trials at all time points to 120 days. There is no 1 point data in the Xeomin PI unlike the Botox and Dysport trials.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 11-08-2011, 08:43 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Botox is SOOOO inferior to Dysport and Xeomin

So there isn't a 1 point linear chart they are both 2 points. Eiher way, Xeomin does NOT perform out to 120 days. 50% of Xeomin patients are lucky if it works for 30 days. Definitly not equal, absolutely not superior.
Reply With Quote
Reply




Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.