for daily banking news and anonymous message boards, check out the new site cafebanking.com

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Lost Civilizations > Ortho-McNeil
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 09:56 AM
Anonymous

Thumbs down Nucynta Feedback

Thanks J&J for giving the world a crap product. Check out this link to patient feedback on Nucynta.

http://boards.webmd.com/webx?THDX@@....hild=.89e0d36f
Old 12-10-2009, 08:00 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: Nucynta Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Thanks J&J for giving the world a crap product. Check out this link to patient feedback on Nucynta.

i read this and it was so bad it kinda pissed me off. im a pain rep who is the opposite of a cool aid drinker, with over 400 rx's in my territory. i have never heard any complaints as described by these people. train wrecks.
Old 12-11-2009, 02:52 AM
Anonymous

agreed, im getting positive feedback as well. stop bashing...
Old 12-28-2009, 03:27 PM
Anonymous

When docs write Nucynta 100m -- the tolerability is about equal to percocet. When they dispense 50m -- then the patient gets better tolerability but not better pain relief. It is tough one. Nucynta 75m is the answer.
Old 12-29-2009, 01:04 AM
Anonymous

Open this --
http://www.davtech.ca/uploads/decemb...%20journal.pdf
Old 12-30-2009, 04:27 PM
Anonymous

Arms Re: Nucynta Feedback

This is an great product that helps million of patients. I am proud of the leadership in this organization from the top down including Christine Poon
Old 12-31-2009, 01:08 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
This is an great product that helps million of patients. I am proud of the leadership in this organization from the top down including Christine Poon
We're NOT even close to a "million" patients yet on Nucyt /not even half-a million. I wish. Good try.
Old 01-18-2010, 01:15 PM
Anonymous

NEW Q1 2010 NUC/PAIN COMP requires increase in baseline of 200 TRXs to meet annual target comp. Leaving out holidays, weekends, &meetings -- that means 4 TRXs/day beginning 2 weeks back to Jan 1. Go GET'em
Old 01-18-2010, 09:16 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
NEW Q1 2010 NUC/PAIN COMP requires increase in baseline of 200 TRXs to meet annual target comp. Leaving out holidays, weekends, &meetings -- that means 4 TRXs/day beginning 2 weeks back to Jan 1. Go GET'em
So every territory has a baseline of 200?
Old 01-24-2010, 10:26 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
When docs write Nucynta 100m -- the tolerability is about equal to percocet. When they dispense 50m -- then the patient gets better tolerability but not better pain relief. It is tough one. Nucynta 75m is the answer.
75mg isnt any more efffective than 50mg. its a wasted dose. if 50mg isnt enuf docs r better off going to 100mg to get efficacy. so what if tolerability is comparable to percocet, its an issue docs and pts r used to, at least: euphoria will b considerably less, addiction potential decreased, drug-drug interactions nominal, safe use with ssri's.......still b
Old 01-24-2010, 02:40 PM
Anonymous

Frequency in dosing matters too -- hello. (every 4 or every 6)
Old 01-27-2010, 08:16 PM
Anonymous

Patient had surgery to remove his colon 2 years ago. Has since had painful stomach cramping and spasms. Tried antispasmodics which helped but had to disco beacause the dose gave him blurred vision. Only thing that seemed to help was Percocet. Gastro doc said he could no longer prescribe pain meds and sent patient to pain mgmt.

Pain doc put patient on Nucynta 75mg bid 3 weeks ago. Doc stated it was a potent drug equiv to 2 percs/day. Patient had little pain relief from Nucynta rx and the cost to patient was $60/month plus office visit for every refill. Patient was taking Perco at 5/325 mg tid. Pain doc suggested Tramadol if Nucynta was too expensive, but everywhere states that Tramadol is weak?
Old 01-28-2010, 08:33 AM
Anonymous

Thumbs down Re: Nucynta Feedback

Dr must have been one of our speakers! This product blows and so does J&J

Quote:
Patient had surgery to remove his colon 2 years ago. Has since had painful stomach cramping and spasms. Tried antispasmodics which helped but had to disco beacause the dose gave him blurred vision. Only thing that seemed to help was Percocet. Gastro doc said he could no longer prescribe pain meds and sent patient to pain mgmt.

Pain doc put patient on Nucynta 75mg bid 3 weeks ago. Doc stated it was a potent drug equiv to 2 percs/day. Patient had little pain relief from Nucynta rx and the cost to patient was $60/month plus office visit for every refill. Patient was taking Perco at 5/325 mg tid. Pain doc suggested Tramadol if Nucynta was too expensive, but everywhere states that Tramadol is weak?
Old 01-31-2010, 12:38 PM
Anonymous

The trick is to know which patients will respond "well" to the norepy (ne) part of nucynt. Some do and most don't. The ones that don't -- really don't.
Old 01-31-2010, 12:50 PM
Anonymous

I want a new drug.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:16 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
I want a new drug.
One that won't make me sick
Old 02-01-2010, 09:36 AM
Anonymous

Hey there, Huey...or is it Hewey
Old 02-01-2010, 07:56 PM
Anonymous

I had to lick a Dr's big fat balls the other day for him to give this to a patient! He said he would give me 1 RX per ball. I was excited to get my mouth on his balls but it turned out he only had one! Fuck all that work for one RX! I suck the shit out of that little bugger
Old 02-01-2010, 09:15 PM
Anonymous

Do you think people really laugh at that? What an immature moron. Hate to tell you but you are the butt of everyones jokes

Quote:
I had to lick a Dr's big fat balls the other day for him to give this to a patient! He said he would give me 1 RX per ball. I was excited to get my mouth on his balls but it turned out he only had one! Fuck all that work for one RX! I suck the shit out of that little bugger
Old 02-01-2010, 10:36 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Do you think people really laugh at that? What an immature moron. Hate to tell you but you are the butt of everyones jokes
Actually, I'm LMAO right now. Good post!
Old 02-07-2010, 09:57 PM
Anonymous

At least the Saints just make NFL history
Old 02-12-2010, 06:42 PM
Anonymous

I want honest Nucyn feedback -
Old 02-14-2010, 07:17 PM
Anonymous

Many neurotranmitters help supress pain not just Norepy adjacent to the mU. Establishing activity between patient's spinal cord and brain is a plus but not unique to the new pain jnj drug.
Old 02-15-2010, 12:16 AM
Anonymous

At least there's the winter olympic wintergames
Old 02-16-2010, 05:34 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
no you don't!
Old 02-16-2010, 07:22 PM
Anonymous

Does anyone know how many millions has Nucynta made in the US. Not worldwide, in the U.S. Is it even in the millions in the US? With managed care being 3rd tier in most cases, I can't imagine how they support a sales team? Also, what's the true atmosphere at Ortho, Jansseen or whatever it's called. It also seems like there's discontent with the Invega sales force, with Concerta going generic. Is there a feeling of doom and gloom? Good luck whatever your situation is like.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:05 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Does anyone know how many millions has Nucynta made in the US. Not worldwide, in the U.S. Is it even in the millions in the US? With managed care being 3rd tier in most cases, I can't imagine how they support a sales team? Also, what's the true atmosphere at Ortho, Jansseen or whatever it's called. It also seems like there's discontent with the Invega sales force, with Concerta going generic. Is there a feeling of doom and gloom? Good luck whatever your situation is like.
OMNJPI finished 2009 with 140,000 TRXs after paying a Comp of $40/Rx. Nucynta is only approved in the US - not worldwide. Doom and gloom is a good description since pain is not the only group under pricara.
Old 02-20-2010, 11:19 AM
Anonymous

Lol Re: Nucynta Feedback

PILL SHOPPING: 46 sought for arrest; most sellers got drugs in Florida, officials say

3 bottles of pain pills that have a total street value of $10,000

ROCKWOOD - Rockwood police on Friday were rounding up 46 people for selling pain pills following a six-month-long undercover probe.

Most of the drugs sales were made by people making regular trips to pain clinics in Florida, Roane County District Attorney General Russell Johnson said. Sometimes, he said, even busloads of pill shoppers make the trip to Florida.

There are more than 200 such clinics in Florida, and 200 more are planned, Rockwood Police Chief Bill Stinnett said. The issue has drawn national attention and is an ongoing concern of federal law enforcement authorities, Johnson said.

Stinnett said those making trips to the clinics can receive prescriptions for up to three bottles of pain pills that have a total street value of $10,000.

Drugs that are being brought back to Rockwood, according to the police chief, include oxycodone, OxyContin and Xanax, an anxiety disorder pill nicknamed "Totem Poles" by the illicit pill peddlers.

Stinnett said the entire Rockwood Police Department hit the streets at 8 a.m. Friday for the drug roundup and that 20 people had been arrested by Friday afternoon. He said indictments against the suspects - 95 percent of them Rockwood residents - were returned earlier this week by a Roane County grand jury.

Stinnett said the undercover probe, spearheaded by narcotics investigator Joshua Rymer, began six months ago and featured a confidential informant making buys.

Pain pills on the street go for $1 a milligram, and one variety of OxyContin is an 80-milligram pill, Stinnett said.

Stinnett said most of the transactions were for small amounts, but some individuals were "selling quite heavily." He said those traveling to Florida called their expeditions "pill shopping."

Bob Fowler, News Sentinel Anderson County editor
Old 02-22-2010, 06:27 PM
Anonymous

Jester Re: Nucynta Feedback

Quote:
PILL SHOPPING: 46 sought for arrest; most sellers got drugs in Florida, officials say

3 bottles of pain pills that have a total street value of $10,000

ROCKWOOD - Rockwood police on Friday were rounding up 46 people for selling pain pills following a six-month-long undercover probe.

Most of the drugs sales were made by people making regular trips to pain clinics in Florida, Roane County District Attorney General Russell Johnson said. Sometimes, he said, even busloads of pill shoppers make the trip to Florida.

There are more than 200 such clinics in Florida, and 200 more are planned, Rockwood Police Chief Bill Stinnett said. The issue has drawn national attention and is an ongoing concern of federal law enforcement authorities, Johnson said.

Stinnett said those making trips to the clinics can receive prescriptions for up to three bottles of pain pills that have a total street value of $10,000.

Drugs that are being brought back to Rockwood, according to the police chief, include oxycodone, OxyContin and Xanax, an anxiety disorder pill nicknamed "Totem Poles" by the illicit pill peddlers.

Stinnett said the entire Rockwood Police Department hit the streets at 8 a.m. Friday for the drug roundup and that 20 people had been arrested by Friday afternoon. He said indictments against the suspects - 95 percent of them Rockwood residents - were returned earlier this week by a Roane County grand jury.

Stinnett said the undercover probe, spearheaded by narcotics investigator Joshua Rymer, began six months ago and featured a confidential informant making buys.

Pain pills on the street go for $1 a milligram, and one variety of OxyContin is an 80-milligram pill, Stinnett said.

Stinnett said most of the transactions were for small amounts, but some individuals were "selling quite heavily." He said those traveling to Florida called their expeditions "pill shopping."

Bob Fowler, News Sentinel Anderson County editor
I WOULDN'T MIND BEING A PAIN SALES REP IN FLORIDA !! OH YEAH
Old 02-27-2010, 09:37 PM
Anonymous

Notworthy Re: Nucynta Feedback

We need miracles to keep this boat afloat /\/\/\
Old 03-23-2010, 01:03 AM
Anonymous

People in pain/patients are NOT loving NucyntA:

Bad reviews fm WebMD patients:
http://forums.webmd.com/3/pain-manag.../forum/1481/48

Great. Now what do we do?
Old 03-23-2010, 12:06 PM
Anonymous

Quote:

Old 03-23-2010, 12:09 PM
Anonymous

Rant Re: Nucynta Feedback

Quote:

TRY THIS LINK/IT WORKS:
http://exchanges.webmd.com/pain-mana...story/14079522
Old 03-24-2010, 12:44 AM
Anonymous

Nucynta should be sold by a contract sells force.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:01 AM
Anonymous

you should work for a contract salesforce.
Old 03-24-2010, 10:02 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
you should work for a contract salesforce.
We all will be very soon.
Old 03-24-2010, 10:26 AM
Anonymous

Nucynta is not keeping the lights on, other divisions within J&J are. What do people do all day when you can't see anyone for more than 2 minutes?
Old 03-24-2010, 11:23 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Nucynta is not keeping the lights on, other divisions within J&J are. What do people do all day when you can't see anyone for more than 2 minutes?
Remicade has been keeping more lights on than Nucynta
Old 03-24-2010, 11:32 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Remicade has been keeping more lights on than Nucynta
If only Nuc weren't a CII but a CIII. If doctors could call the Rx into Pharmacy... while they are in Vegas or traveling down the slopes.
Old 03-25-2010, 12:36 PM
Anonymous

Remicade is keeping a whole bunch of divisions open for business. Also, Axert. Does anyone even sell Axert?
Old 03-26-2010, 09:07 PM
Anonymous

LEVO & Topamax gave a bunch back too
Old 03-29-2010, 11:22 AM
Anonymous

The Development of New Analgesics Over the Past 50 Years:
A Lack of Real Breakthrough Drugs: Drought of novel analgesics
1960 to 2009

Anesthesia & Analgesia, 03/01/10

Fifty–nine drugs identified as analgesics were introduced from 1960 to 2009 and remain in use. Seven can be regarded as having novel molecular targets; however, only one, sumatriptan, was sufficiently effective to motivate the introduction of many similar drugs acting at the same target (triptans).

Publication productivity in the area of pain grew exponentially during this period. Pain–related publications on morphine were dominant among other analgesics. Very intensive research efforts directed at diverse molecular targets related to pain mechanisms produced thousands of publications, but those efforts have not yet yielded new analgesics with sufficient effectiveness to change the share of publications on opioids or nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs.

Morphine and aspirin, introduced for the treatment of pain more than a century ago, continue to dominate biomedical publications despite their limited effectiveness in many areas (e.g., neuropathic pain) and multiple serious adverse effects. The present assessment reveals the lack of real breakthroughs in analgesic drug development despite intense research efforts.
/
Old 04-11-2010, 04:59 PM
Anonymous

What's with nucynta.com?

A new HCP link just showed up for UPCOMING National ACUTE pain programs.
All the events posted are for 2009.

It's 2010. Hello!
Old 04-11-2010, 08:09 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: Nucynta Conversion Chart

FINALLY we get a backwards Nucynta conversion chart (to OXY):
http://fparchives.com/prmh/documents...bar%20code.pdf

This is a switch to generic chart and it's killing my business.
Old 04-16-2010, 04:38 PM
Anonymous

See it
Own it
Do it
Solve it

Snort it
Shoot it
Crush it
Sell it
Get it?
Old 04-16-2010, 08:14 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
See it
Own it
Do it
Solve it

Snort it
Shoot it
Crush it
Sell it
Get it?
Sniff it
Eat it
Split it
Fuck it

(Now that's my kind of problem solving!)
Old 04-16-2010, 09:55 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Sniff it
Eat it
Split it
Fuck it

(Now that's my kind of problem solving!)
Roll it
Freeze it
Poke it
Squeeze it
Pinch it
Love it
Old 06-30-2011, 08:40 PM
Anonymous

Quote:

Nucynta is very dangerous but who care when profit dollars could be huge. After one 50 mg. dose, I had tremendous blurred vision within 6 hours. The next morning, I woke up with a huge rash on my upper back shoulder. I felt foggy for 12 hours. After reporting this back to my doctor, Johnson & Johnson will be happy to hear my doctor told me to stay on it for two more weeks! What a freak! Be careful with Nucynta!
Old 08-19-2011, 08:56 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
went from 25 to50 to 100 mg works for 10 -15 min.pains back.Now instead of one every 6 hrs, they want me to take one every 4 hrs.Its my belief that less is more.2 percs lasted the whole day.WTF all pain doctors should have had back surgery before they practice.The crap that we go through can't be taught.Everyone is different. F--- nucynta, wait 2years side effects will kill us,then we won't feel any more pain.fkrs.
Old 08-20-2011, 02:12 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
went from 25 to50 to 100 mg works for 10 -15 min.pains back.Now instead of one every 6 hrs, they want me to take one every 4 hrs.Its my belief that less is more.2 percs lasted the whole day.WTF all pain doctors should have had back surgery before they practice.The crap that we go through can't be taught.Everyone is different. F--- nucynta, wait 2years side effects will kill us,then we won't feel any more pain.fkrs.
Are you splitting the 50mg in two? Because there is no 25mg. Troll meter is picking up a reading.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: