for daily banking news and anonymous message boards, check out the new site cafebanking.com


» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads


Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Medical Equipment/Device Sales > Cardionet
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Cardionet Anonymous board for Cardionet

Reply

 
Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 47 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #51  
Old 09-04-2010, 10:01 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Are YOU serious? Ecardio is the ONLY company to come out with new devices this year and hiring more reps. Last I heard CN was downsizing and the LW reps are few and far between. The service has been so bad in recent years Ecardio is getting more business by accident than on purpose due to the shitty "service" from the bigger two. With the head-start that CN and LW enjoyed they should OWN the market. The door is wide open now.
Yeah, I am serious!! Ecardio hasn't come out with anything, Biotel/Braemar has and it is all second rate crap. You have a 920W and an Evolution and according to your marketing info and the specs, they are exactly the same. I guess you need one for the chumps you convince to illegally bill daily and one for those who don't want that option. The door is open and it is only a matter of time before your magnificant management decides to change the name and run through that open door. Ever hear of HMS and Cardiostaff? Don't let that door hit you on your backside on the way out.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 09-05-2010, 08:06 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

Wow. Ecardio is really getting to you, eh? You still never addresses the real situation here...CN and LW have dropped the ball and let the competition run wild. The business that CN and LW lost is not coming back to them. There is way better service out there and accounts are finding this out. If your monitors are so great why are they not getting reimbursed like you think they should? Let's have some accountability. With more cuts to come do you think CMS will have a change of heart and see the light about the MCOT and ACT? There is way too much CONFUSION going on at CN and LW and accounts know it. This is a SERVICE business, period.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 09-10-2010, 12:28 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

How do eCardio's device work? Is it time sampling, does it record and store everything? Only record for the first 24hrs, then transmits any events based on their algorithm? Transmit 30 seconds of ECG data every 10 minutes? Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 09-29-2010, 08:50 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

BC is sending demand letters to practices in Alabama for restitution of fraudulent charges. Ecardio has sold these docs a bill of goods, and is not providing NO support. Lawsuits are being filed. Ecardio is in deep sht now.. Don't believe? Call a cardiology practice in Alabama and check it out for yourself.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 10-02-2010, 11:20 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
BC is sending demand letters to practices in Alabama for restitution of fraudulent charges. Ecardio has sold these docs a bill of goods, and is not providing NO support. Lawsuits are being filed. Ecardio is in deep sht now.. Don't believe? Call a cardiology practice in Alabama and check it out for yourself.
Cut and paste the below link. This is from a board like this one that is read by billers and coders. They are discussing the eCardio problem:

http://www.billing-coding.com/forum/...12&Thread=3004
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 10-11-2010, 08:11 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

Yeah...get your facts straight...these post are from a year ago.
BC AL has always been screwed up and are about to get their bell rung!
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 10-14-2010, 10:05 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Yeah...get your facts straight...these post are from a year ago.
BC AL has always been screwed up and are about to get their bell rung!
OK, so because some of the post are a year old means they aren't true? What I see when I read this is that the problem has been around for a year and it is still not resolved. And it appears that BC AL might have been screwed up (as indicated by paying the claims of those taking advantage of a broken system) but they now realize that they paid claims they shouldn't have paid. I have a feeling it isn't their bell that is about to get rung. What is lucky for those doctors is that BC will probably settle for much less than what it paid out- mostly out of embarassment for being so poorly run that they were taken advantage of for so long.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 10-19-2010, 04:14 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Lightbulb Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

more jacking off by the slimy and slippery pin heads from MEDICOMP who always rag mouth the competion and will always be playing catch up!!...one scum bag second rate company with third rate used car salesmen who would never make it in the pharma business....chumps! No one in this space wouldn't ever consider hiring anyone from MEDICOMP. eCardio, along with CN and LW is eating your lunch and you know it!...THIRD RATE IDIOTS!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Yeah, I am serious!! Ecardio hasn't come out with anything, Biotel/Braemar has and it is all second rate crap. You have a 920W and an Evolution and according to your marketing info and the specs, they are exactly the same. I guess you need one for the chumps you convince to illegally bill daily and one for those who don't want that option. The door is open and it is only a matter of time before your magnificant management decides to change the name and run through that open door. Ever hear of HMS and Cardiostaff? Don't let that door hit you on your backside on the way out.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 10-19-2010, 04:22 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

The system is not broken....BC AL IS! This is the most unknowledgable group of idiots ever. They don't base decisions on facts....they base decions on assumptions. They have not been taken advantage of....they and all of the CMS intermediaries are taking advantage of the industry....it is being proven as of this moment!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
OK, so because some of the post are a year old means they aren't true? What I see when I read this is that the problem has been around for a year and it is still not resolved. And it appears that BC AL might have been screwed up (as indicated by paying the claims of those taking advantage of a broken system) but they now realize that they paid claims they shouldn't have paid. I have a feeling it isn't their bell that is about to get rung. What is lucky for those doctors is that BC will probably settle for much less than what it paid out- mostly out of embarassment for being so poorly run that they were taken advantage of for so long.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 10-20-2010, 09:52 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
The system is not broken....BC AL IS! This is the most unknowledgable group of idiots ever. They don't base decisions on facts....they base decions on assumptions. They have not been taken advantage of....they and all of the CMS intermediaries are taking advantage of the industry....it is being proven as of this moment!
How can you say that the system is not broken?

If you can use old Holter codes to get paid for event monitoring- that is a problem.

When event monitors were originally set up for billing there was ONE hook-up fee, ONE technical component and ONE interpretation done at the end of the monitoring period. Some doctors decided to bill for EACH of the recordings done during the 30 days, so that if a patient used the monitor 8 or 9 times (which was the whole point of letting the patient keep it for 30 days) these doctors were billing for EACH of those recordings instead of billing once at the end of the period when the monitoring session was complete. This is another problem with the system.

I honestly think that some people didn't understand and acted out of a lack of understanding rather than with an intent to do something wrong. But some saw a way to beat the system and took advantage. Doctors and medical organizations abuse the system in the same way that some people stay on welfare for life. If you can do it, then why not?

THAT is a broken system.
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 10-21-2010, 06:27 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
How can you say that the system is not broken?

If you can use old Holter codes to get paid for event monitoring- that is a problem.

When event monitors were originally set up for billing there was ONE hook-up fee, ONE technical component and ONE interpretation done at the end of the monitoring period. Some doctors decided to bill for EACH of the recordings done during the 30 days, so that if a patient used the monitor 8 or 9 times (which was the whole point of letting the patient keep it for 30 days) these doctors were billing for EACH of those recordings instead of billing once at the end of the period when the monitoring session was complete. This is another problem with the system.

I honestly think that some people didn't understand and acted out of a lack of understanding rather than with an intent to do something wrong. But some saw a way to beat the system and took advantage. Doctors and medical organizations abuse the system in the same way that some people stay on welfare for life. If you can do it, then why not?

THAT is a broken system.
I agree with you. However, you are wrong on one point. When event monitoring first came out a physician and service could bill for each transmission. This was soon changed because of the enormous cost to CMS. Given this, why would any company believe they could now start to bill daily just because they place a misleading term like " mobile telemetry" on a device? The sad fact is that there have and are a lot of "end rounds" in the system. What about paying physicians for "education hook ups"? I don't care what your company's legal dept opinion is, for $500/hr, they will say/write anything, it is not appropriate. The fact is this seems to be the only way some companies can distinguish themselves, because if comes down to service,they can't compete.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 10-22-2010, 09:11 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

Dear Phil and Twill,
Please get to work rather than posting on Cafe Pharma!!!!!!! We know you both are too smart for the rest of us, but at least we go out and earn our pay!!!!!!!Stop worrying about who is billing what and get a contract signed or a clinic writing so we all can keep our job!!
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 10-23-2010, 03:43 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
BC is sending demand letters to practices in Alabama for restitution of fraudulent charges. Ecardio has sold these docs a bill of goods, and is not providing NO support. Lawsuits are being filed. Ecardio is in deep sht now.. Don't believe? Call a cardiology practice in Alabama and check it out for yourself.
Name one group in AL that has been sent such a letter or requested to pay back monies or keep your thoughts to yourself!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 01-02-2011, 08:38 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

OK you eCardio folks, where are you now? Your office in Florida is gone. Why? Your employees down there were told it was because Medicare changed the way it pays and that you can no longer afford to keep that office. Hmmmmm, Medicare "changed" the way it pays. How about someone at Medicare finally figuring out the fraudulant billing practices and informed you that you can no longer get away with that crap. Well, you had a good run at the easy (improperly billed) gravey train. What is the next scam?
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 01-03-2011, 08:37 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

It had nothing to do with Medicare, reduced payments maybe. There were those in Houston who wanted Florida closed from the start because they felt threatened by people who understood EKG, billing and how to speak in complete sentences. You can call Robert Jordan and ask him. They killed RW just to make sure he didn't have to watch. Thank heavens our beloved owner is around to keep things honest before he starts another company. Where will this years Xmas party be... I want my picture taken with the devil in a sweater. Right Jill?
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 01-13-2011, 11:53 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

What happened to the eVolution? Now I can only find the er920w cardiac event monitor on your website, it looks the same and same features, but I really want the daily billing eVolution...... Since the er920w fits the 93237 code can we bill it that way? we will ignore that you call it an event monitor.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 02-03-2011, 09:07 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

Ecardio will soon close their Houston office. 40 people were laid off in January after having a $30K Christmas Party. Another lay off is expect in February. I don't understand why the hard working people get the axe while others run personal business from Ecardio offices.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 02-07-2011, 07:53 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

The highly industrious people that got the axe and the ones being retained that run personal business from ecardio offices is not the whole story. They retained several individuals knowing that this is their first job ever. They text, joke and email others in and outside of the office all day. Countless individuals in the past at ecardio were terminated for engaging in that type of behavior even if it happened once. Is there a double standard here?

One person in particular tells the employees that if she does not like you start looking for a new job. The executives have known about this behavior for quite some time. In spite of the recession many emplowees left at lunch and never returned because of this individual. It is a known fact that ecardio is her first job and of course she was retained after the layoff. Where is the prudent judgement?

A couple of the ecardio employees could not pass a background check to work anywhere else.

The nonethical decisions that are implemented on a consistant basis are what will eventually bring about the demise of this company. Financial meltdown is inevitable due to a lack of judgement in spending. The immoral and nonnethical behavior in the offices at ecardio is the main concern here and is being addressed in this blog because it is so rampant.

Regardless as to what anyone else blogs the statements in this blog are how this company has chosen to conduct business.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 02-22-2011, 03:34 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

As a previous eCardio employee, I can vouch for the good & bad side of the company. I can speak from inside experience there was a lot of things that were done under the table and that was immoral and unethical. We were told repeatedly how we'd be taken care of us & so on but when it came down to it, they didn't think twice about firing over half of the employees across the company. To make matters worse, they're now talking about expanding to California! What happened to taking care of dedicated employees? The people who worked so hard for them and made them successful.
Not to mention when eCardio was a month or two behind; their lead techs had been given permission to delete reports and so on. There was also falsification of patient records. Or so I heard.

However, even with the typical bad habits of a company, they were able to make moves in the industry that no one else has done. They had immense potential and they may or may not recover from it. I don't wish anything ill towards them because everyone has a family to support.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 02-24-2011, 11:05 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

Why be such a coward??? Mention names. Afraid? This "I can see the good through the bad stuff" is weird. You care more for the people who fired you and you claim cheated then you do for yourself. Man up, or shut up. Who cares about "good", they cheated, were unfair and shit on there employees because they couldn't make a straight move so they could get a quick pile of cash. You defend this? See the good in it? You want your job back? Care how they support their family after they shit on others? Great. Thanks for the inside look at the company. "So you heard" Lord.
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 02-25-2011, 01:58 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

It's their, not there you idiot!
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 02-26-2011, 12:51 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

Sure, check to see if your own six word sentence has proper punctuation first. How is your job search going?
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 02-28-2011, 02:25 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

Keeps taking the bait. Excellent. Fully and gainfully employed, but thanks for asking. You're correct on the punctuation, but usage in many areas has clearly always been an issue for you.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 03-01-2011, 09:49 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

And when this dog goes down the drain like everything you touch Phil, you will have yet another dismal failure as a part of your legacy of being a worthless human being.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 03-02-2011, 05:13 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

Fully and gainfully employed??? Your IP address says "I live at home with mommy in Florida"
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 03-02-2011, 12:31 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

Thought of that all by your self heh? I underestimated you. I enjoy it when your wife travels down here though. She did say she tires of your needle dick.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 03-02-2011, 02:33 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

And another stellar day for the stock price. Literally a penny stock any day now. Yep everything you touch turns to shit.
Have a nice day welfare boy.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 03-04-2011, 06:59 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

Houston, we have confirmation! The IP address never lies. Sort of smells like Lifewatch loser with Ecardio loser undertones.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Thought of that all by your self heh? I underestimated you. I enjoy it when your wife travels down here though. She did say she tires of your needle dick.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 03-04-2011, 11:28 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

Oh well you got me. Such a sleuth as well as an asshole.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 03-13-2011, 03:48 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

....don't let me being correct about my assertions get in your whiny ass ways.
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 03-14-2011, 08:03 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

If you were correct I wouldn't. But as usual you are wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 04-14-2011, 01:43 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

where can i get the infamous matrix published by ecardio that tells the providers how to bill?
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 04-14-2011, 06:56 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

Are they still around? I thought they went out of business.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 04-15-2011, 12:18 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

yes, they are still in business.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 04-30-2011, 02:33 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Why be such a coward??? Mention names. Afraid? This "I can see the good through the bad stuff" is weird. You care more for the people who fired you and you claim cheated then you do for yourself. Man up, or shut up. Who cares about "good", they cheated, were unfair and shit on there employees because they couldn't make a straight move so they could get a quick pile of cash. You defend this? See the good in it? You want your job back? Care how they support their family after they shit on others? Great. Thanks for the inside look at the company. "So you heard" Lord.

LOL, as I'm reading this you remind me of an ex eCardio employee. This employee got his panties in a bunch because a highlighter was tossed at him and in turn he threw water or something.

Now that guy...that was something else! For the longest he sent these ridiculous e-mails to the entire company! I mean really, that butt hurt over losing your job at that place? Do something constructive and look for a job that won't fire you for being a jackass.


But then again, we all found him humorous.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 04-30-2011, 03:08 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Lol Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Why be such a coward??? Mention names. Afraid? This "I can see the good through the bad stuff" is weird. You care more for the people who fired you and you claim cheated then you do for yourself. Man up, or shut up. Who cares about "good", they cheated, were unfair and shit on there employees because they couldn't make a straight move so they could get a quick pile of cash. You defend this? See the good in it? You want your job back? Care how they support their family after they shit on others? Great. Thanks for the inside look at the company. "So you heard" Lord.


I wasn't fired buddy, try again.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 05-01-2011, 12:07 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
It had nothing to do with Medicare, reduced payments maybe. There were those in Houston who wanted Florida closed from the start because they felt threatened by people who understood EKG, billing and how to speak in complete sentences. You can call Robert Jordan and ask him. They killed RW just to make sure he didn't have to watch. Thank heavens our beloved owner is around to keep things honest before he starts another company. Where will this years Xmas party be... I want my picture taken with the devil in a sweater. Right Jill?

Here's the answer to the question "why"?:
Part of the issue with that particular location was productivity. Even after updating servers and letting almost every technician that "knew" EKGs and could "speak in complete sentences" overread in effort to assist them in reaching their hourly quota, expectations were still not being met. In turn, Houston technicians had to scramble to make up the difference.
Secondly, somewhere there was/is a mole. Someone was feeding information to outside sources. Analogy: When you have 1 piece of bread with mold on it, don't you throw the surrounding pieces away?

Businesses and their owners will always have to make decisions, even if the real reason for doing so isn't broadcasted. However, firing an entire group of people a week before Christmas and then telling them that their benefits completely terminate December 31st is pathetic. I found that to be very heartless and unthoughtful. Even now I sit at work and think about it. How could the people that have taken such good care of me for the last year or so treat other people that way? I really do hope that the previous employees were able to find a job that can support their family.
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 05-02-2011, 09:17 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

The SEC filing refutes that....fired, and deserved.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 05-09-2011, 10:33 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

Bull....it was about money. They will tell techs in Houston what they have to. The Florida office was open because they said the quality of work in Houston from the HS students was awful. "We want quality, not quantity". Remember the techs in Houston who got fired for ignoring life threatening strips? Did they meet quota? Perhaps the Florida office is closed because the Evolution failed due to poor management and over billing.
A mole? Christ! What info would the techs in Florida have to leak? How did they get it 1500 miles from Houston? And how has Ecardio been so good to you? $13/hr? They will dump you soon enough....








QUOTE=Anonymous;3940488]Here's the answer to the question "why"?:
Part of the issue with that particular location was productivity. Even after updating servers and letting almost every technician that "knew" EKGs and could "speak in complete sentences" overread in effort to assist them in reaching their hourly quota, expectations were still not being met. In turn, Houston technicians had to scramble to make up the difference.
Secondly, somewhere there was/is a mole. Someone was feeding information to outside sources. Analogy: When you have 1 piece of bread with mold on it, don't you throw the surrounding pieces away?

Businesses and their owners will always have to make decisions, even if the real reason for doing so isn't broadcasted. However, firing an entire group of people a week before Christmas and then telling them that their benefits completely terminate December 31st is pathetic. I found that to be very heartless and unthoughtful. Even now I sit at work and think about it. How could the people that have taken such good care of me for the last year or so treat other people that way? I really do hope that the previous employees were able to find a job that can support their family.[/quote]
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 05-12-2011, 03:41 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

No, $20/hr (:I'm more than qualified for the job I obtained and have kept there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Bull....it was about money. They will tell techs in Houston what they have to. The Florida office was open because they said the quality of work in Houston from the HS students was awful. "We want quality, not quantity". Remember the techs in Houston who got fired for ignoring life threatening strips? Did they meet quota? Perhaps the Florida office is closed because the Evolution failed due to poor management and over billing.
A mole? Christ! What info would the techs in Florida have to leak? How did they get it 1500 miles from Houston? And how has Ecardio been so good to you? $13/hr? They will dump you soon enough....








QUOTE=Anonymous;3940488]Here's the answer to the question "why"?:
Part of the issue with that particular location was productivity. Even after updating servers and letting almost every technician that "knew" EKGs and could "speak in complete sentences" overread in effort to assist them in reaching their hourly quota, expectations were still not being met. In turn, Houston technicians had to scramble to make up the difference.
Secondly, somewhere there was/is a mole. Someone was feeding information to outside sources. Analogy: When you have 1 piece of bread with mold on it, don't you throw the surrounding pieces away?

Businesses and their owners will always have to make decisions, even if the real reason for doing so isn't broadcasted. However, firing an entire group of people a week before Christmas and then telling them that their benefits completely terminate December 31st is pathetic. I found that to be very heartless and unthoughtful. Even now I sit at work and think about it. How could the people that have taken such good care of me for the last year or so treat other people that way? I really do hope that the previous employees were able to find a job that can support their family.
[/quote]
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 05-12-2011, 09:03 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

Jess? Jess F.? Is that you? Do you still have that lap dog who does everything you say? Your lap dog? The one who keeps one eye on you and the other on the door?
Say Jess, how does a caregiver such as yourself land at Ecardio? They wanted a pro who could hide mistakes and sentinel events? One who could hire a true affirmitive action supervisor? You still employ Jack Black and his girlfriend? Jess? Jess? I'm just trying to make you look good. You make it so very hard (-: Imagine how much money could be saved if they canned you.....(So sorry...lay off). The look on Jack Blacks face was priceless when the office was closed (you could have let the poor baby know first...who will hire him...Lifewatch?)

[/quote] No, $20/hr (:I'm more than qualified for the job I obtained and have kept there.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 05-13-2011, 08:40 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

Jeez Phil, what a shame, you are just showing yourself to be the babbling idiot living a fruitless and pointless life that so many now know you to be. Plenty of unemployed time on your hands now heh buddy?
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 05-13-2011, 08:36 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

Uh, OK.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Jeez Phil, what a shame, you are just showing yourself to be the babbling idiot living a fruitless and pointless life that so many now know you to be. Plenty of unemployed time on your hands now heh buddy?
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 05-26-2011, 08:48 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

Isn't this great? Ecardio asked me not to post anymore, but what I do on my non work time is my business, right? I aint one of those scared cowards. So, how is unemployment Florida? How is that guy who was a semiautistic doctor doing? Remember, the guy with the hair dye seeping into his head? Or the guy who thought he was a supervisor? You know what I'm saying? Dem ghetto girls needed their pimp daddy fix. Yeah! We sure do miss you down here. Warm regards. We shall see where being an expert on everything and a practitioner of nothing gets you. At least you gou got the 'tude. Sort of....
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 06-17-2011, 04:46 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

Yipeee!!! Sure does get quiet around here when something hits home. I hope that they don't find any mold on the bread in Houston. I hear the Cafe has stirred some waves in our nice cushy executive suite. Got the lawyers looking to earn their money by pointing fingers. Do you get that it's an inside job yet?
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 06-17-2011, 09:19 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

...also funny how nobody has reponded to the fact that we are working for crooks.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 06-20-2011, 10:39 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

What is going on at eCardio? Any updates?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Yipeee!!! Sure does get quiet around here when something hits home. I hope that they don't find any mold on the bread in Houston. I hear the Cafe has stirred some waves in our nice cushy executive suite. Got the lawyers looking to earn their money by pointing fingers. Do you get that it's an inside job yet?
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 08-05-2011, 06:33 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

I have been offered a sales position with eCardio. What kind of money can I expect to make in the first year?
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 08-06-2011, 09:02 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

I am surprised you never asked them if you were offered a job.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 09-08-2011, 09:09 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How does eCardio get away with it?

40K
Reply With Quote
Reply




Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.