» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Company Boards > NeurogesX
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-03-2010, 09:47 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: NeurogesX

#49) Do you work for this company?
Old 10-04-2010, 07:22 PM
Anonymous

Yes, and like EVERYONE on my team we are all looking...including our manager who is very cool and gets it.
Old 10-04-2010, 07:24 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Do you see this happening before the year end? Who do you think would buy this company?
J&J may be one of the contenders. More than likely it would happen in January
Old 10-04-2010, 07:26 PM
Anonymous

I just interviewed for a job in KC not even 2 weeks ago! Why would they still be hiring sales reps?
Old 10-04-2010, 08:56 PM
Anonymous

The quote below is very good to hear, since the overall Culture of this Industry has went from Professionalism and respect for customers and peers, to CYA-your problem is your problem, deal with it, but don't expect any help from new management (in part because they are clueless and have less experience that those they are managing).

I have seen this at many Big Bio's, such as Amgen if we need to use an example, where rather than being/recognizing we are at the cutting edge and have a pro team without peers, a collegial atmosphere, etc., we are given a Manager who has never held a management position in the industry and just wants to fire TALENT because she don't like them.

Whattya think of that?

QUOTE=Anonymous;3667838]Yes, and like EVERYONE on my team we are all looking...including our manager who is very cool and gets it.[/quote]
Old 10-05-2010, 09:45 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I just interviewed for a job in KC not even 2 weeks ago! Why would they still be hiring sales reps?
WOW thank your lucky stars you have been reading this board or you would have made a huge career mistake.
Old 10-05-2010, 10:10 PM
Anonymous

This company will be fine and if they are bought down the road, life goes on.. I've been through 3 buyouts and kept my job. Too many negative people on here that need to get to work and SELL!!!!!
Old 10-05-2010, 10:39 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
WOW thank your lucky stars you have been reading this board or you would have made a huge career mistake.
Funny! Thank your lucky stars that you are reading a site that's full of gossip and rumors that usually isn't true.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:55 AM
Anonymous

I've been with the company since March and my sales are picking up. It's amazing what can happen when you get out there and work hard. It's a shame there are so many lazy reps!
Old 10-07-2010, 09:09 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Funny! Thank your lucky stars that you are reading a site that's full of gossip and rumors that usually isn't true.
Well you certainly made an idiot of yourself. Do you think this company is doing well sales-wise? You will be lucky to have 6 months more.
Old 10-07-2010, 09:26 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Well you certainly made an idiot of yourself. Do you think this company is doing well sales-wise? You will be lucky to have 6 months more.
Maybe YOU need to get out there and work harder because my sales are improving!
Old 10-19-2010, 08:47 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
LOL you make us all laugh. You can't be serious. The company doesn't even have a year left.
Old 10-20-2010, 11:07 AM
Anonymous

[quote=Anonymous;3688250]LOL you make us all laugh. You can't be serious. The company doesn't even have a year left.

Sounds like to me if you're so unhappy maybe you should QUIT! Nobody is making you stay at NeurogesX, LOL..
Old 10-20-2010, 11:23 AM
Anonymous

Anyone that gets on CP looking for advice or believes the rumors on here is a loser! really people, get a life!
Old 10-20-2010, 09:07 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Anyone that gets on CP looking for advice or believes the rumors on here is a loser! really people, get a life!
So tell me how much you have sold fucking genius!!!! If this shit is all rumors. Maybe your efforts will save this dumpster fire of a company
Old 10-20-2010, 10:36 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
So tell me how much you have sold fucking genius!!!! If this shit is all rumors. Maybe your efforts will save this dumpster fire of a company
I usually do not post on here but I agree with #64! You have major issues! Sales are improving and with the HIV indication in the works things will continue to grow. Stop bitching and just do your job!
Old 10-20-2010, 11:19 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I usually do not post on here but I agree with #64! You have major issues! Sales are improving and with the HIV indication in the works things will continue to grow. Stop bitching and just do your job!
WOW. You clearly don't know how to differentiate between a successful company and a sinking ship. You are dealing with an ORPHAN product and there simply just insn't enough out there to support it...even with another indication. This won't be the first time and certainly not the last, but one of two tings will happen ... either there will be a sell-out or the company will fold. If it is a sell out, the reps are always the last to know because they want you out in the field selling up to the very last moment. If they are lucky to find a buyer, the chances are slim to none that the buying company will need a salesforce. Ordinarily if the company was doing halfway decent, I would say ride it out. However, the numbers are horrible and you would be an idiot to not at least try to find a back up job.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:58 AM
Anonymous

If you put as much energy in the field that you have on here you might be a decent rep! My bet is you are a bottom feeder with a negative attitude. Good luck in your job search... In today's world it's always good to keep an ear open with what's out there! This industry isn't what it used to be but life will go on. I've been through several buyouts and yes kept my job so it does happen!!!!
Old 10-21-2010, 04:00 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
If you put as much energy in the field that you have on here you might be a decent rep! My bet is you are a bottom feeder with a negative attitude. Good luck in your job search... In today's world it's always good to keep an ear open with what's out there! This industry isn't what it used to be but life will go on. I've been through several buyouts and yes kept my job so it does happen!!!!
Hey Lady - why do you assume we are all the same person????? Get with the program....this is a sinking ship. What else do you need to know. I can personally tell you I am in the top 30 and I am so out of here. Do you need a brick to fall on your head?
Old 10-21-2010, 07:17 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Hey Lady - why do you assume we are all the same person????? Get with the program....this is a sinking ship. What else do you need to know. I can personally tell you I am in the top 30 and I am so out of here. Do you need a brick to fall on your head?
Who you calling Lady, jerkoff! It just gets old listening to "people" get on here and complain and from the thread I'm not the only one. If it doesn't work out then what can you do, that's life! Hope you find something but my team is positive and out there plugging away. Good luck
Old 10-21-2010, 08:36 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Who you calling Lady, jerkoff! It just gets old listening to "people" get on here and complain and from the thread I'm not the only one. If it doesn't work out then what can you do, that's life! Hope you find something but my team is positive and out there plugging away. Good luck
I agree with the other poster. You really sound like you have your head in the sand. At least start looking at other jobs or you could be in a tough spot dude.
Old 10-21-2010, 08:50 PM
Anonymous

I think you can do both. You can fight for your life in a sales position like we are, and at the same time we can see what is out there just in case.
Old 10-23-2010, 02:12 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
I think you can do both. You can fight for your life in a sales position like we are, and at the same time we can see what is out there just in case.
Of course you should do both. When you work for someone, you should give 100%, but since this ship is sinking you need to make strong efforts towards looking for anoter job to protect yourself
Old 10-25-2010, 02:32 AM
Anonymous

NeurogesX, Inc (NGSX)
7.260.01(0.14%)real-time quote

Sweet!
Old 11-09-2010, 03:24 PM
Anonymous

Aside from Drs not willing to assume risk for buying and billing Qutenza as well as taking 1hr to apply....this may be the nail in the coffin.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0902121057.htm

Stock is in the$ 6 range today.
Old 11-09-2010, 05:56 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Aside from Drs not willing to assume risk for buying and billing Qutenza as well as taking 1hr to apply....this may be the nail in the coffin.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0902121057.htm

Stock is in the$ 6 range today.
Um, oh shit.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:33 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Does Tim Byrns work for this company?
Old 12-16-2010, 09:13 PM
Anonymous

Default NeurogesX

Any word on Long Island? What are the expectations of the company as far as sales? Any idea on average bonus, if any? I appreciate all the negative comments. It shows me this company is just like everyone else, but what's the deal? The new code is great, but how about admin coding? Any input would be appreciated.
Old 02-07-2011, 06:44 PM
Anonymous

I heard there are positions open. Are they expanding or is turnover really high?
Old 02-08-2011, 09:15 AM
Anonymous

With the product failing miserably, have they started to scapegoat reps yet?
Old 02-10-2011, 03:39 PM
Anonymous

Nervous Re: NeurogesX

Quote:
With the product failing miserably, have they started to scapegoat reps yet?
What's the status of this company? split between accepting an offer or sticking with a pharma company
Old 11-21-2011, 08:04 AM
Paulop2009

Hi guys,

Do you have any news regarding

- How is the mood inside Neurogesx after the recent reduction in personnel (especially reps)
- Is the new sales territory distribution sound to you?
- What do you know regarding the replacement of Tony, the CEO?
- Are there still rumours about J&J acquisition?

thanks, guys!
Old 11-28-2011, 03:00 AM
Paulop2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulop2009 View Post
Hi guys,

Do you have any news regarding

- How is the mood inside Neurogesx after the recent reduction in personnel (especially reps)
- Is the new sales territory distribution sound to you?
- What do you know regarding the replacement of Tony, the CEO?
- Are there still rumours about J&J acquisition?

thanks, guys!
Hi all! ANyone has an info, a thought, an insider, on this?

please share...

THANKS
Old 12-01-2011, 01:07 AM
Anonymous

Run Like Hell. Stay at your current job.
They just laid off reps ranking in the top 10 and closed territories in the top 10.
The entire sales force is looking for a job. If the job market was better the majority of reps would have already left.
Old 12-02-2011, 04:03 AM
Paulop2009

that really sucks. Appreciate your feedback.

Just one question - i hear that in a couple of weeks they will get a new CEO. Is there hope that the new "boss" could bring some positive path to the company?
Old 12-12-2011, 09:50 PM
Anonymous

Lay off's due to a new indication where there may not be any HIV? Just a thought. Maybe everyone should pipe down and relax and watch football or something.

NGSX is not going anywhere, we have a long patent life and plenty of money, new CEO coming, etc. I am just going to keep selling and not worry about it. You people need psych meds.
Glad we got rid of alot of the reps that were negative, not selling and bitching about everything. Go back to big pharma and hide where you belong or some crap home office job.
Thanks!
Old 12-13-2011, 04:22 PM
Anonymous

What's the stock price?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: