» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Pharma/Biotech Companies > Pharma/Biotech Companies - General Discussion
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pharma/Biotech Companies - General Discussion General discussion board for pharma/biotech companies

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-28-2010, 08:15 AM
Anonymous

Default What is it like working at ALexion?

My husband passed away right before the holidays and I have stopped feeling sorry for myself and I am trying to get back into the industry. I currently live in Colorado and I am going after a sales opportunity with Alexion. Can anyone give me their honest feedback on what it is like to work there, how the product is perceived by the professionals, and any other information you can share would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Old 01-30-2010, 10:00 AM
Anonymous

Default Re: What is it like working at ALexion?

IF you like to have a bullseye on your back from day 1, this is the company for you. The goal for evryone is to get out of sales asap, if you don't life is hell. You try to sell a product, actually, try to find a patient that actually needs our product and Imean really needs our product. When they have us chasing down .01% and lower clone size to try to convince the doc that this patient needs a $400k product that the pnh experts say the patient does not need. And if you dont convert to tx, why? Ideas from Simpl and H-Allah and crony mgt team, "have you showed up at the patients house, doctors house, doctors kids school? Why not?"

Dont walk, run from this place where people come to die a slow death.
Old 01-30-2010, 10:13 AM
Anonymous

Thanks for your honest feedback - sounds horrible.
Old 01-30-2010, 03:08 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I currently live in Colorado and I am going after a sales opportunity with Alexion.
What happened to the Colorado rep?
Old 02-01-2010, 04:58 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
What happened to the Colorado rep?
"promoted" to lab side. Does this sound right?
Old 02-01-2010, 07:45 PM
Anonymous

No one gets promoted here
Old 02-04-2010, 07:50 PM
Anonymous

any serious replies. they seem like good guys? how is it work there? seems anti big pharma? not sure who is saying micromanaging?
Old 02-05-2010, 10:16 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
any serious replies. they seem like good guys? how is it work there? seems anti big pharma? not sure who is saying micromanaging?
Look, I am not trying to scare you...but it is horrible here. This company is very much all about micromanagement...and I am not talking about at just the level of your manager. Everyone knows your business. Many people have been put on performance plans and if you are looking at a position now, that is probably the reason they are gone. Do you really want to try and sell a drug that only affects 1 out of every million patients and it isn't even 1st line therapy? Try and go see a physician on a regualr basis with a disease state that is never seen. You will be turned away left and right. Do you realize the average rep only has about 5-7 patients PER YEAR on this drug?! It is very, very frustrating. My boss is on me just about everyday. If you are desperate and have no job, then take it. But if not, walk away from this mess.
Old 02-05-2010, 10:37 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Look, I am not trying to scare you...but it is horrible here. This company is very much all about micromanagement...and I am not talking about at just the level of your manager. Everyone knows your business.
I appreciate your honesty. I didn't get the sense of micromanagement when speaking to managers though? Did they fake it during interviews? I know it is an orphan drug and disease. It is 1st line though isn't it? What is 1st line? There are no other therapies to treat PNH?

What is the bonus like? How does bonus work with so few patients? Didn't you get alot of stock though? Thanks for your input.
Old 02-05-2010, 08:03 PM
Anonymous

Crying Re: What is it like working at ALexion?

Quote:
IF you like to have a bullseye on your back from day 1, this is the company for you. The goal for evryone is to get out of sales asap, if you don't life is hell. You try to sell a product, actually, try to find a patient that actually needs our product and Imean really needs our product. When they have us chasing down .01% and lower clone size to try to convince the doc that this patient needs a $400k product that the pnh experts say the patient does not need. And if you dont convert to tx, why? Ideas from Simpl and H-Allah and crony mgt team, "have you showed up at the patients house, doctors house, doctors kids school? Why not?"

Dont walk, run from this place where people come to die a slow death.

Please leave the building quickly, take your own advice and go away. You really should leave, its time to go and your a cancer in the organization. This is a high performers dream. This is the most challenging and rewarding professional sales opportunity in the industry. It requires your best everyday, just know your business, and grow up. Not sure how you made it in, but hope you are not in my region, but I think you are...just got my options and restricted stock today - bet yours was a lot less than mine...

You are weak, just read your own emails and if you spent as much time selling as you do posting, you just might find a patient whose life you can save.
Old 02-05-2010, 09:30 PM
Anonymous

nice post tim simple. or one of our mgrs. i should not use our, "yours", is the better term. this probably a mandatory post required by mgt to squelch the rumor mill that this place sucks. like someone said before "take it if you need it".
Old 02-06-2010, 10:25 AM
Anonymous

Anyone that reads the post below...this clearly is a manager. Do your own homework and research this disease. If you think you will be happy having about 5 patients a year, then knock yourself out. But do your due diligence in your research. It doesn't take rocket science to realize that if this disease is only seen in 1 out of a million patients, the liklihood of a doctor wanting to see you on a regular basis is nil. Use your common sense. Yes, I do work here...but I am actively looking. I have many friends here, and I can honestly say that I know of no one that I trust that is happy here. Consider yourself warned.

Quote:
Please leave the building quickly, take your own advice and go away. You really should leave, its time to go and your a cancer in the organization. This is a high performers dream. This is the most challenging and rewarding professional sales opportunity in the industry. It requires your best everyday, just know your business, and grow up. Not sure how you made it in, but hope you are not in my region, but I think you are...just got my options and restricted stock today - bet yours was a lot less than mine...

You are weak, just read your own emails and if you spent as much time selling as you do posting, you just might find a patient whose life you can save.
Old 02-06-2010, 10:27 AM
Anonymous

Also, I advice you that you request to talk to at least 3 fellow reps that border your territory. I am sure you will get an earful if they are honest.
Old 02-06-2010, 11:38 AM
Anonymous

I wanted to speak to other reps, but they are moving so fast in the interview process. I know it is an orphan drug and disease. Of course I did due diligence. I still think it is a once in a million chance to get with a startup company. I can't believe people want to leave. How much stock do you get? Why don't you hang on until other indications come?
Old 02-06-2010, 06:09 PM
Anonymous

There is no excuse for not talking to another rep, at least one, no matter how quickly the interview is moving. You don't have an hour to spare? Then you haven't done your "due diligence" and maybe are not the right person for this job if you are seeking answers to your questions here.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:52 PM
Anonymous

They haven't provided me with other reps phone numbers. I know a rep though and tried to speak to them, but they weren't available.
Old 02-06-2010, 10:29 PM
Anonymous

There is your answer right there - they don't want you to talk to other reps. Please really think about this. I know the job sounds glamerous and maybe you are desperate, but this is not a fun job. What territory are you looking at? Also, there won't be any new indications for a very long time. It sounds like you are trying to convince yourself to take the job - please listen to your inner voice. I am only trying to help you. ALso, who care about stock options...I have learned happiness is worth more than pure misery

Quote:
They haven't provided me with other reps phone numbers. I know a rep though and tried to speak to them, but they weren't available.
Old 02-06-2010, 10:34 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
There is your answer right there - they don't want you to talk to other reps. Please really think about this. I know the job sounds glamerous and maybe you are desperate, but this is not a fun job. What territory are you looking at? Also, there won't be any new indications for a very long time. It sounds like you are trying to convince yourself to take the job - please listen to your inner voice. I am only trying to help you. ALso, who care about stock options...I have learned happiness is worth more than pure misery
It is in the NW. I was also wondering if Alexion is a takeover target? You are right, I am trying to talk myself into the job. I am not desperate, that is the thing that makes me hesitate. I do currently have a job. While it is not great, I am "safe" so to speak. My salary is high and my security is pretty solid. Can you tell me how the area of the country is doing? What the manager is like out here? How much stock do you get? Thank you so much.
Old 02-07-2010, 11:46 AM
Anonymous

Don't take the job. I work in the midwest and I am so unhappy, however I haven't been able to find another job yet. To make matters worse, you are watched as if you are under a microscope. I agree with the other poster, and you should speak to a minimum of three other reps. When you get them on the phone ensure them that everything they say is confidential and if you decide not to take the job, you won't tell the iring manager the real reason. People will give you honest feedback and you won't like what you hear. About 3 months into the job, I was miserable because te access is so horrible. I agree with everyone else, most physicians you encounter don't have the time to talk anyhow, let alone a disease they may have never seen at all. It is grueling and not very rewarding. Last year I worked my tail off. I know I was putting in 12 hour days and by the end of tje year, I only had 4 patients. In all my other years in pharmaceutical and biotech sales, I have always been in the top 10%. If you are trying to convince yourself to take the job, then your inner voice is telling you not to take it.

Quote:
It is in the NW. I was also wondering if Alexion is a takeover target? You are right, I am trying to talk myself into the job. I am not desperate, that is the thing that makes me hesitate. I do currently have a job. While it is not great, I am "safe" so to speak. My salary is high and my security is pretty solid. Can you tell me how the area of the country is doing? What the manager is like out here? How much stock do you get? Thank you so much.
Old 02-07-2010, 01:22 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Don't take the job. I work in the midwest and I am so unhappy, however I haven't been able to find another job yet. To make matters worse, you are watched as if you are under a microscope. I agree with the other poster, and you should speak to a minimum of three other reps. When you get them on the phone ensure them that everything they say is confidential and if you decide not to take the job, you won't tell the iring manager the real reason. People will give you honest feedback and you won't like what you hear. About 3 months into the job, I was miserable because te access is so horrible. I agree with everyone else, most physicians you encounter don't have the time to talk anyhow, let alone a disease they may have never seen at all. It is grueling and not very rewarding. Last year I worked my tail off. I know I was putting in 12 hour days and by the end of tje year, I only had 4 patients. In all my other years in pharmaceutical and biotech sales, I have always been in the top 10%. If you are trying to convince yourself to take the job, then your inner voice is telling you not to take it.
Thank you for your input. I probably won't pursue the job any further. They want to fly me to CT next week. Not sure what to do. It sounds like it is a pain. How much stock do you get though? The other thing that worries me is a recruiter contacted me about the job. I have never gotten a good job thorugh a recruiter. They will lie about everything to sell you on the job.
Old 02-07-2010, 02:02 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Thank you for your input. I probably won't pursue the job any further. They want to fly me to CT next week. Not sure what to do. It sounds like it is a pain. How much stock do you get though? The other thing that worries me is a recruiter contacted me about the job. I have never gotten a good job thorugh a recruiter. They will lie about everything to sell you on the job.
TO be honest, I can't remember how many options I received, but it wasn't much. You are correct about Recruiters - They get paid if you take the job and that's all they care about - they will glorify the job - so you will take it.
Old 02-07-2010, 03:16 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
TO be honest, I can't remember how many options I received, but it wasn't much. You are correct about Recruiters - They get paid if you take the job and that's all they care about - they will glorify the job - so you will take it.
What is the manager like out here?
Old 02-10-2010, 07:05 PM
Anonymous

Crying Re: What is it like working at ALexion?

Quote:
Anyone that reads the post below...this clearly is a manager. Do your own homework and research this disease. If you think you will be happy having about 5 patients a year, then knock yourself out. But do your due diligence in your research. It doesn't take rocket science to realize that if this disease is only seen in 1 out of a million patients, the liklihood of a doctor wanting to see you on a regular basis is nil. Use your common sense. Yes, I do work here...but I am actively looking. I have many friends here, and I can honestly say that I know of no one that I trust that is happy here. Consider yourself warned.

The 10am weekday poster strikes again. you be the judge - does this person seem like a top performer? the doors are not locked - please leave.
Old 02-10-2010, 07:13 PM
Anonymous

Quote:

and I post on cafe pharma at 10am 11:30am each weekday, tune in here for my pitty party. I have no clue why my results stink. i need to listen to my own inner voice.
Old 02-10-2010, 10:47 PM
Anonymous

I would say that some of the above information is very true. It is a very up and down job. The stock options, which can be good, really depend on your strike price. You really need to look at the market right now and compare it to past history. Having done this before, don't let options be your reason for taking the job.

It is fun when you finally find the patient, but getting the doctor treat with Soliris is another story. Bonus pay is all over the board, and the best geographies usually have a PNH expert within territory that "see and treat" PNH. You will work harder at this job than any other drug rep job you've ever had.

From what I hear, my colleagues out West love and trust their RSM. I couldn't say the same about mine.
Old 02-10-2010, 10:54 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
and I post on cafe pharma at 10am 11:30am each weekday, tune in here for my pitty party. I have no clue why my results stink. i need to listen to my own inner voice.
That person was only speaking the truth and I share their thoughts and respect their honesty. Also, you have no clue what their situation is by looking at that time stamp. They may be on vacation or those comments could have been monitored by cafepharma before being posted and in that case it can be hours later.

Reading your comments - you sound frustrated. Who are you trying to convince - others or yourself?
Old 02-11-2010, 06:40 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Hi Dumbas* For your information, I am out working and have remote internet access 24 hours a day. If I am waiting for a physician or taking a lunch, I have the right to check the internet out. I am certain I am a much better rep than you. In the future, mind your own business. You are one of the exact reasons why not to work here.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:30 AM
Anonymous

Does anyone have information on the benefit package? Salary?
Old 02-12-2010, 09:48 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Does anyone have information on the benefit package? Salary?
I have heard it depends on experiece, from $100K-130K max. salary. Bonus is strange bc it on pts starts, number of cycles, etc. It has typical pharma package, 401K, stock purchase plan, auto allowance, etc.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:15 AM
Anonymous

I am surprised with the large territory that they don't offer a company car
Old 02-12-2010, 08:09 PM
Anonymous

$1K per month car allowance - i drive a benz
Old 02-12-2010, 08:11 PM
Anonymous

started in dec 2006 stock options worth @ 700K
Old 02-12-2010, 08:17 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
That person was only speaking the truth and I share their thoughts and respect their honesty. Also, you have no clue what their situation is by looking at that time stamp. They may be on vacation or those comments could have been monitored by cafepharma before being posted and in that case it can be hours later.

Reading your comments - you sound frustrated. Who are you trying to convince - others or yourself?

thanks S.O.
Old 02-12-2010, 08:54 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
thanks S.O.
No problem.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:26 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
started in dec 2006 stock options worth @ 700K
right...pass me your bong please
Old 02-13-2010, 12:20 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
right...pass me your bong please
I totally agree with you. Woever posted that 700k is a complete moron. The bottom line is you need to be happy at what you do. If you find this job fulfilling, then great for you. The overwhelming majority of reps out there however would not find this job rewarding. One patient per Million...No one will want to see you regularly. If you are proud you were able to put 5 patients on this drug in a whole year's time, then great. This would be a better job if they had an additional drug that was used regulary and that would certainly help with access issues and give you a great blend of agents. This is a one pony show. Most experts agree that it generally isn't wise to go with a pharmaceutical/biotech job that focuses on a rare disease state.
Old 02-13-2010, 02:28 PM
Anonymous

Ok, someone who started in 2006 could have stock worth that much (or close to it) if they are a manager now. In response to someone else's inaccurate post, there is no stock purchase plan and the bonus depending on "patient cycles" makes no sense. If you are that close to going to final interview, why aren't you asking these questions of people who can give you real answers versus those who have an axe to grind and/or are looking themselves. You are definitely better off somewhere else and I mean that sincerely. Listen to your gut and good luck in your continued search...
Old 02-14-2010, 11:42 AM
Anonymous

I agree with the post above. I have worked for this company for the past 2 years and I am miserable. I do what I have to do and work hard but this is not a great environment. Like te other poster said, I also sincerely am giving you the best advice - there are better opportunities out there. If you are totally desperate and have been laid off - then take the job. Otherwise, I would listen to your gut as well and move on.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:34 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
I totally agree with you. Woever posted that 700k is a complete moron. The bottom line is you need to be happy at what you do. If you find this job fulfilling, then great for you. The overwhelming majority of reps out there however would not find this job rewarding. One patient per Million...No one will want to see you regularly. If you are proud you were able to put 5 patients on this drug in a whole year's time, then great. This would be a better job if they had an additional drug that was used regulary and that would certainly help with access issues and give you a great blend of agents. This is a one pony show. Most experts agree that it generally isn't wise to go with a pharmaceutical/biotech job that focuses on a rare disease state.

one pony shows like... Amgen, Genentech, Celgene, Genzyme, Idec, Biogen - keep listening to the experts...and your inner voice(s)
they all started with a big basket of drugs. its probably only 500k anyway
Old 02-15-2010, 11:26 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
one pony shows like... Amgen, Genentech, Celgene, Genzyme, Idec, Biogen - keep listening to the experts...and your inner voice(s)
they all started with a big basket of drugs. its probably only 500k anyway
No one appreciates the sarcasm. Alexion has been a one pony show for years now. You couldn't say that with any of the other companies you have listed. In addition, it is an extremely rare disease state - much more rare than anything the other companies you posted had to deal with. Hey, if you want to defend your job - great - more power to you. But, in ost cases this would not be a good move given the rarity of the drug and no other drug to also sell. If Alexion were smart, they should purchase another drug that would call on the same targets. This would help with access and other issues. All of the other companies you listed did one thing you haven't mention - they diversified their product lines. Alexion - on product & rare. Yeah, that sounds rewarding and fun.
Old 02-15-2010, 04:20 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
No one appreciates the sarcasm. Alexion has been a one pony show for years now. You couldn't say that with any of the other companies you have listed. In addition, it is an extremely rare disease state - much more rare than anything the other companies you posted had to deal with. Hey, if you want to defend your job - great - more power to you. But, in ost cases this would not be a good move given the rarity of the drug and no other drug to also sell. If Alexion were smart, they should purchase another drug that would call on the same targets. This would help with access and other issues. All of the other companies you listed did one thing you haven't mention - they diversified their product lines. Alexion - on product & rare. Yeah, that sounds rewarding and fun.
actually i appreciated the sarcasm..it was funny and spot on. Alexion has only had Soliris on the market for about 3 years...hardly a long time. All of the aforementioned companies started as one pony shows and grew over time....a long time! Amgen and Genentech started as one pony shows and both diversified over time to become very successful. Genzyme started small and in very rare diseases and has also grown and diversified. You will find that Alexion will diversify over the next 3-5 years and the people here will continue make a lot of money on the stock. Granted PNH is a rare disease and it is a tough market to work, but those that are successful reap the rewards and the stock is still going up!
Old 02-15-2010, 06:33 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
actually i appreciated the sarcasm..it was funny and spot on. Alexion has only had Soliris on the market for about 3 years...hardly a long time. All of the aforementioned companies started as one pony shows and grew over time....a long time! Amgen and Genentech started as one pony shows and both diversified over time to become very successful. Genzyme started small and in very rare diseases and has also grown and diversified. You will find that Alexion will diversify over the next 3-5 years and the people here will continue make a lot of money on the stock. Granted PNH is a rare disease and it is a tough market to work, but those that are successful reap the rewards and the stock is still going up!
That was a different time and a different place. The industry has changed was too muc. And who are you kidding? In pharmaceutical/biotech years - 3 years is a very long time. You and other people that have commented have failed to mention this is an extremely rare disease state (Genzyme had no disease this rare and I challenge you to list one. The disease states were not even remotely as rare and they had other drugs at the time - this isn't what happened with the other companies that were mentioned. If you want to draw comparisions, you will need to be fair and find another drug that deals with a 1 in 1 million disease. You will be very hard pressed. I mean this with all sincerety - if you love working here, I think that is great. As you said, it is a tough marketplace and most people won't enjoy that.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:49 PM
Anonymous

look at the biotech comkpanies that were listed. They had a much better regime running there business. Would you say halla had anything to do with amgen success, no. Run from this company. the only positive posts are the alxn people who dont have a territory (posters are probably simpl/mgrs).
Old 02-15-2010, 10:57 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
That was a different time and a different place. The industry has changed was too muc. And who are you kidding? In pharmaceutical/biotech years - 3 years is a very long time. You and other people that have commented have failed to mention this is an extremely rare disease state (Genzyme had no disease this rare and I challenge you to list one. The disease states were not even remotely as rare and they had other drugs at the time - this isn't what happened with the other companies that were mentioned. If you want to draw comparisions, you will need to be fair and find another drug that deals with a 1 in 1 million disease. You will be very hard pressed. I mean this with all sincerety - if you love working here, I think that is great. As you said, it is a tough marketplace and most people won't enjoy that.
ok, so there is nothing as rare as 1-2 per million, but the point is that all of those companies started somewhere and grew. ALXN is treating a very rare disease and has been very successful thus far. If other indications pan out, the reps who are here will be very wealthy. If you cant handle it and want less pressure, and less money in the long run, then by all means try somewhere else.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:09 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
ok, so there is nothing as rare as 1-2 per million, but the point is that all of those companies started somewhere and grew. ALXN is treating a very rare disease and has been very successful thus far. If other indications pan out, the reps who are here will be very wealthy. If you cant handle it and want less pressure, and less money in the long run, then by all means try somewhere else.
There may be an advantage to staying on if you have been here for a while, then it may be worth the risk. However, if you are looking to come onboard now - don't. The environment has completely changed. Also, regardless what anyone wants to say - when the time comes and you need to look for another job - A hiring manager may not be impressed with 5 sales a year, despite how rare the disease state it. The day to day grind with this job is not fun at all.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:34 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
There may be an advantage to staying on if you have been here for a while, then it may be worth the risk. However, if you are looking to come onboard now - don't. The environment has completely changed. Also, regardless what anyone wants to say - when the time comes and you need to look for another job - A hiring manager may not be impressed with 5 sales a year, despite how rare the disease state it. The day to day grind with this job is not fun at all.

ok you win. since you wont leave, we will close tomorrow for good at 4pm. we are giving up too and taking our options and going home. please send your computer back tomorrow. you know the experts and have such strategic insight. not sure how u cant find a company just waiting for your sage wisdom.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:47 PM
Anonymous

Quote:

so, what keeps you here being a rep like us, sunshine? others beating you out for the other oncology jobs in MN? certainly not with your relationships and access, right? cafepharma dear abby gig?
Old 02-16-2010, 08:36 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
ok you win. since you wont leave, we will close tomorrow for good at 4pm. we are giving up too and taking our options and going home. please send your computer back tomorrow. you know the experts and have such strategic insight. not sure how u cant find a company just waiting for your sage wisdom.
Awww the truth hurts doesn't it? It is so obvious you posted the last 2 messages 10 minutes apart. I get it - you have to defend yourself. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid and pushing that 1 in 1 million drug! If you think that is fun, I wonder what you are like at a party....oh thats right, you wouldn't be there.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:12 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Awww the truth hurts doesn't it? It is so obvious you posted the last 2 messages 10 minutes apart. I get it - you have to defend yourself. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid and pushing that 1 in 1 million drug! If you think that is fun, I wonder what you are like at a party....oh thats right, you wouldn't be there.
what i dont understand is why did this person come to work here in the first place. you knew what you would be selling. you knew that only 1-2 people in a million have the disease. i assume you can do math and figure out how many patients you would be getting in a year. So, why take the job?
Old 02-17-2010, 07:41 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
what i dont understand is why did this person come to work here in the first place. you knew what you would be selling. you knew that only 1-2 people in a million have the disease. i assume you can do math and figure out how many patients you would be getting in a year. So, why take the job?
I find it to be so funny that you are writing "this person." I am not the OP and I can't stand this job as well. Not only is it a rare disease state, but you are under the microscope everyday with unrealistic expectations. I may have not been lied to in regards to the disease state being so rare, but I was lied to regarding other things to entice me to come onboard. I have four really, really close co-workers here and we consider ourselves the circle of 5. All of us are looking and are completely miserable. So in summary, it isn't just about the drug - it is about the toxic environment. Also, by year three - they could easily pick up another drug that would be complimentary and help with access. Many smaller companies have been able to do that even sooner. I would be willing to bet at least 1/2 of the salesforce is unhappy.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: