» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Therapeutic Specialties > Oncology
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Oncology Anonymous boards for oncology reps

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-23-2010, 01:31 PM
Anonymous

Default bioTheranostics

Anyone know anything about this company?
Old 07-24-2010, 06:28 AM
Anonymous

Default Re: bioTheranostics

They are a lab that has developed a blood test to determine the primary tumor source. They are probably the leader in this field. Their sales leader is a fantastic guy that came from Prometheus Labs
Old 01-19-2011, 06:47 PM
Anonymous

So why haven't they filled Nashville yet. director is good guy, not sure about mgr in SE.
Old 01-28-2011, 05:08 PM
Anonymous

These test are loved by the oncologist for some reason. However a lot of Pathologists are not sold. There is another one out there as well. I dont want to name them but rumor is they are a better test.
Old 02-23-2011, 10:51 PM
Anonymous

know someone who works for the them...says hem/oncs like their test
Old 04-22-2011, 02:44 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
They are a lab that has developed a blood test to determine the primary tumor source. They are probably the leader in this field. Their sales leader is a fantastic guy that came from Prometheus Labs
Sales leader is a VERY good talker but doesn't always tell the truth
Old 04-22-2011, 02:48 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
So why haven't they filled Nashville yet. director is good guy, not sure about mgr in SE.
Manager in SE can't be counted on to bring anything to the table...just a management puppet who wants out but doesn't have what it takes to be successful.
Old 07-31-2011, 02:04 PM
Anonymous

Good product but very poor management; less than truthful to marketplace and sales teams. Recently heard that Southeast Managment just hired competitor for Southeast territory that was on performance program. Many sales people have paperwork on the street. No pressure.
Old 03-13-2012, 04:27 PM
Anonymous

Hi there,
Does anyone have any additional information to share about bioTheranostics?? I'm considering a move and am in the process of interviewing with them. I am fearful of making the move unless I hear some positive remarks from other sales employees.
Any help would be appreciated.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:39 PM
Anonymous

Good product but many looking to leave
Old 04-09-2012, 05:46 PM
Anonymous

I am also interviewing with the company. Any feedback from current employees? Anyone? Anything? I'd like some recent information if possible.
Old 04-30-2012, 06:14 PM
Anonymous

Good product but company losing some market to smarter competitor. CEO doesn't know what he is doing and many sales folks are trying to leave.
Old 05-17-2012, 09:48 PM
Anonymous

Whose their biggest competitor?
Old 06-12-2012, 08:42 PM
Anonymous

Banghead Re: bioTheranostics

Test has very screwy results. US Labs, Quest, and Lab Corp all used to have test on the menu, but dropped it because of inaccurate results. Company was forced to market test on their own. Definitely look for other opportunities.
Old 06-13-2012, 10:46 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Test has very screwy results. US Labs, Quest, and Lab Corp all used to have test on the menu, but dropped it because of inaccurate results. Company was forced to market test on their own. Definitely look for other opportunities.
I call BS on this - test was marketed through AviaraDx before becoming bioTheranostics. Never been associated with other labs. CTID competes with TOO and Rosetta miRNA platform. All three are early stage and educating market. Time will tell who is successful
Old 08-02-2012, 04:35 PM
Anonymous

2nd on the educating part...I had a friend fly up to their office and did not get hired or paid for her expenses so be wary.
Old 08-13-2012, 11:22 AM
Anonymous

That does seem odd that someone would not get paid their expenses?? BioMerieux is a HUGE company and is financially supporting bioTheranostics....is there anything good about the company? What is the salary, benefits, etc. like?

Who is the market leader? Is this a really tough sale and does insurance dictate who the test has to go to?

Thank you!!
Old 12-18-2012, 10:38 AM
Anonymous

Product is good product. Market leader as far as product is concerned. HUGH turnover because sales management is disliked.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: