» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Pharma Sales Jobs

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Pharma/Biotech Companies > GlaxoSmithKline
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

GlaxoSmithKline Anonymous board for GlaxoSmithKline

Poll: Should Deirdre Be Terminated Immediately?
Poll Options
Should Deirdre Be Terminated Immediately?

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 75 votes, 4.95 average. Display Modes
Old 07-29-2010, 08:38 PM
Anonymous

Default To GSK management

2009 : Empowerment, do what you think is best for the business

2010 : Sell or you will be fired ...... PIPs everywhere (Retroactive,what a fucking joke. Sick!)

2011: Sales don't matter, be good at customer service.
Old 07-30-2010, 07:43 AM
Anonymous

Default Re: To GSK management

Oh.......I forgot, we don't sell
Old 07-30-2010, 09:52 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
2009 : Empowerment, do what you think is best for the business

2010 : Sell or you will be fired ...... PIPs everywhere (Retroactive,what a fucking joke. Sick!)

2011: Sales don't matter, be good at customer service.

Personally I was one of the folks that drank the kool-aid. I was around during a time when GW was an amazing org. We worked hard and were compensated well. As things began to change after the SKB merger, I kept telling myself that it would turnaround. Well it never did and continues to go south. I'm not saying it was heritage GW or SKB's fault. The merger wasn't successful for many reasons. Now i look and even those post merger days look not so bad.

The current political climate is not healthy and I understand that some changes need to be made. However, I've never seen such a flip flopping of ideas. I've lost faith in the GSK leadership team and have decided for me it's time to move on to something different. I do believe that pharma will still continue. I just can't continue with a company that cares very little about anyone except for.... Well I'm not sure what they care for or what the organizations goal is. It keeps changing. I think I will throw up if I have to hear another word about the 3 V's. GSK was once a great company and its employees had great pride in their work and were invested. I've seen this attitude completely change in just 3 years.
As a stockholder I am very disappointed that we have moved in this direction.

Diedre I understand that you dislike Cafe Pharma. I am not a fan of it either. However if you or one of your assistants read this please know that the thinking that I have is the norm. You have some who may decide to stay because they have no where else to go. These employees will not be invested. They will just do the minimum. I'm sure that this is not what Andrew Whitty or the board of directors wanted. It's so obvious that the only reason the new incentive comp plan was rolled out to the field was due to the press release. It is all about politics and has nothing to do with our former mission of helping patients live better lives.

The PIP that was rolled out last year was a disaster and I saw the harm that it did to so many. Many of these people were great reps with a long history of success. Employees that most organizations would want working for them. These employees were told that they were bad and made to feel like crap. Only now to be told sales don't matter. Many took the Vol Pkg cause they knew what would be in store for them if they stayed. Now you are saying whoops! we made a mistake. Sales are not important it is all about satisfaction surveys. This is sooo messed up.

Diedre you and your team have accomplished your mission of ruining many peoples lives and a once great company. I along with others have no confidence in your leadership and you have lost my trust.
Old 07-30-2010, 09:56 AM
Anonymous

D's words in her press release are scarey. Talking about something right out of the facist totalitarian play book. She is simply going right along with the direction our president is taking with this country, in hopes of avoiding his wrath. She is trying to save this company from our new government. D's direction for the company is simply the beginning (the tip of the ice berg) of what is coming our way in many industries, professions, and inevitably our personal lives. Get on your knees and pray, get yourself right with God, and brace yourself, because the change is coming (infact, its here and starting to be seen) and there will be (is)nowhere to go to avoid it.
Old 07-30-2010, 10:13 AM
Anonymous

This is bigger than GSK, my friends. This is only one of many symptoms that will be developing over the next few months, and into years, as the "disease" takes a stronger hold each and every day.
Old 07-30-2010, 10:30 AM
Anonymous

To post #4..........my feelings exactly. You did an excellent job explaining the damage of the PIP. I was one of those who received it and it did make me feel like crap and I felt threatened that my career was over.

I worked my ass off for 18 years, I was promoted over the years and had outstanding relationships with doctors. I did feel pushed out.......and took VRIF way too young, in 40's. I thought that if I had been retained, I would have gone through the stress of being "managed out" if the numbers didn't turn. Not only the stress but the indignity of it after years of very hard work and always doing the right thing for the company. Playing by the rules and sacrificing over the years. Spending many nights away from home to do dinners to launch new products etc. , sometimes 3 nights a week. Missing kids functions and leaving my wife to deal with everything.

Now, I hear the numbers don't matter. I won't lie, it hurts pretty bad. Here I am after all of this, looking for a new job. It's not a fun thing to do, especially when it wasn't necessary in hindsight. It's too bad, management couldn't have been more "transparent" with those of us who dedicated many years of service to the organization. We were the face of the company to many doctors.
Old 07-30-2010, 11:08 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Personally I was one of the folks that drank the kool-aid. I was around during a time when GW was an amazing org. We worked hard and were compensated well. As things began to change after the SKB merger, I kept telling myself that it would turnaround. Well it never did and continues to go south. I'm not saying it was heritage GW or SKB's fault. The merger wasn't successful for many reasons. Now i look and even those post merger days look not so bad.

The current political climate is not healthy and I understand that some changes need to be made. However, I've never seen such a flip flopping of ideas. I've lost faith in the GSK leadership team and have decided for me it's time to move on to something different. I do believe that pharma will still continue. I just can't continue with a company that cares very little about anyone except for.... Well I'm not sure what they care for or what the organizations goal is. It keeps changing. I think I will throw up if I have to hear another word about the 3 V's. GSK was once a great company and its employees had great pride in their work and were invested. I've seen this attitude completely change in just 3 years.

Diedre I understand that you dislike Cafe Pharma. I am not a fan of it either. However if you or one of your assistants read this please know that the thinking that I have is the norm. You have some who may decide to stay because they have no where else to go. These employees will not be invested. They will just do the minimum. I'm sure that this is not what Andrew Whitty or the board of directors wanted. It's so obvious that the only reason the new incentive comp plan was rolled out to the field was due to the press release. It is all about politics and has nothing to do with our former mission of helping patients live better lives.

The PIP that was rolled out last year was a disaster and I saw the harm that it did to so many. Many of these people were great reps with a long history of success. Employees that most organizations would want working for them. These employees were told that they were bad and made to feel like crap. Only now to be told sales don't matter. Many took the Vol Pkg cause they knew what would be in store for them if they stayed. Now you are saying whoops! we made a mistake. Sales are not important it is all about satisfaction surveys. This is sooo messed up.

Diedre you and your team have accomplished your mission of ruining many peoples lives and a once great company. I along with others have no confidence in your leadership and you have lost my trust.
This is the most accurate and well written post in awhile
Old 07-30-2010, 11:24 AM
Anonymous

Finally...a post that means something! I am also in complete disbelief over what has changed in the past 2 years. Hard to believe that a few people can change a great company to something so bad!
Old 07-30-2010, 11:26 AM
Anonymous

Post #4 - you are exactly right. I think the majority of the sales force feels the same way. Too bad so many reps feel that they can't speak up on teleconferences to show their discontent with the new bonus plan and what will eventually happen to the company.
Old 07-30-2010, 12:23 PM
Anonymous

Post #7

Our stories are very similar. I am so upset over this, I never thought I would be in this situation with everything I had done over my career. It has impacted me and my family big time. This has clearly been one of the worst experiences in my entire life.

GSK.............thanks for the integrity that you have shown to those of us who knocked ourselves out for you !

If there are any similar stories, please share them. For those of us going through this, it's good to know we're not alone.
Old 07-30-2010, 01:19 PM
Anonymous

Wake up people. It is not about D and her agenda. This is big, folks. Like I said above, it is bigger than GSK. It is about a new world order. D is simply setting up GSK to survive the global change (which many of you voted for almost 2 years ago). You wanted CHANGE...you got it.
Old 07-30-2010, 07:21 PM
Anonymous

This is one of the best posts I have seen on this site. For once, some people have been thoughtful about comments. I am sure many will agree with most of what is being said on this thread.
Old 07-30-2010, 09:07 PM
Anonymous

While I have empathy with your positions in an industry/market that is changing rapidly you all seem to forget the GSK is not just about the USA and even about white pills in western markets.

That only accounts for around 26% of revenue now.

So when you talk of ruined a once great company and end of and era please be sure to say the USA sales rep part of it.

The majority of GSK workers are not in the USA and the majority of the company focus is not there.
Old 07-31-2010, 12:25 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
While I have empathy with your positions in an industry/market that is changing rapidly you all seem to forget the GSK is not just about the USA and even about white pills in western markets.

That only accounts for around 26% of revenue now.

So when you talk of ruined a once great company and end of and era please be sure to say the USA sales rep part of it.

The majority of GSK workers are not in the USA and the majority of the company focus is not there.
What???? You sound like one of the people who are running this company in the ground.
Old 07-31-2010, 12:47 AM
Anonymous

To post #14:

I am disgusted at how the US market has been devalued in this entire "emerging markets" transition. The US sales force has carried Europe and other areas of the world for many, many years. It is sad to see what little loyalty has been shown to the US market during our darkest hour. What we as a sales force have contributed over decades is completely disregarded. We are the original "emerging market"!
Old 07-31-2010, 01:55 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
To post #14:

I am disgusted at how the US market has been devalued in this entire "emerging markets" transition. The US sales force has carried Europe and other areas of the world for many, many years. It is sad to see what little loyalty has been shown to the US market during our darkest hour. What we as a sales force have contributed over decades is completely disregarded. We are the original "emerging market"!
So what do you want GSK to do?

Just as different industries moved around the world and focus changed ie shipbuilding out to Korea and Japan in the 70's, car production shifting etc the focus is now moving in other industries.

There is a global shift - deal with it. Suck it up Princess.
Old 07-31-2010, 01:58 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
What???? You sound like one of the people who are running this company in the ground.
Into the ground how?

Sales up in EM at over 40%

Sales in AP up over 40%

Vaccines and Consumer booming

White pills in western markets will have their place but their is a structural and global shift in the world economy.

Britain top dog in the 19th century and in the 20th could not let go of empire easily
USA top dog in 20th and in 21st trying desperately to hold onto empire.

Problem is you can not turn back the tide, just ride the wave and suck it up.
Old 07-31-2010, 06:55 AM
Anonymous

This is not about Global shifts or market dynamics. The is about the way in which the whole process unfolded in 2010. Cuts needed to be made,there is not doubt. There probably needs to be even more.

This organization showed its true colors with the devious manipulation towards its employees this year. Trying to get people to leave with no severance due to PIPs ? come on GSK. Knowing VRIFs would take it to avoid getting fired on PIPs. Very poor........and the black eye won't go away anytime soon.

P.S GSK should tell the press the real number of people gone, so they know how shitty the company is really doing. It wasn't just 700 reps......it was more like 2000 with the VRIFs.
Old 07-31-2010, 07:34 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
To post #4..........my feelings exactly. You did an excellent job explaining the damage of the PIP. I was one of those who received it and it did make me feel like crap and I felt threatened that my career was over.

I worked my ass off for 18 years, I was promoted over the years and had outstanding relationships with doctors. I did feel pushed out.......and took VRIF way too young, in 40's. I thought that if I had been retained, I would have gone through the stress of being "managed out" if the numbers didn't turn. Not only the stress but the indignity of it after years of very hard work and always doing the right thing for the company. Playing by the rules and sacrificing over the years. Spending many nights away from home to do dinners to launch new products etc. , sometimes 3 nights a week. Missing kids functions and leaving my wife to deal with everything.

Now, I hear the numbers don't matter. I won't lie, it hurts pretty bad. Here I am after all of this, looking for a new job. It's not a fun thing to do, especially when it wasn't necessary in hindsight. It's too bad, management couldn't have been more "transparent" with those of us who dedicated many years of service to the organization. We were the face of the company to many doctors.
BOO HOO...GO CRY A RIVER. No babies allowed. No go change a diaper so your wife can get off her ass and go get a job. Someone needs to work you boob.
Old 07-31-2010, 08:11 AM
Anonymous

Arms Re: To GSK management

While many of you may not like the recent changes, be proud that you have a president who is leading the way for the industry. The change that Deirdre has made is definitely industry leading, and quite frankly, other companies will follow suit. I may not personally like the direction our industry is headed, but I do realize the changes necessary for us to continue to have jobs.
Old 07-31-2010, 08:23 AM
Anonymous

Can you explain how being at " customer service rep" will help us keep out jobs? I don't understand, we always have given formulary information, samples and patient education etc. Is this really going to help us survive. How is this "new" system going to help us sustain. This is more a political ploy to not be sued in the overtime lawsuit case.

I see it as a way to eventually have contract sales forces with less expense take care of this. This new world order will show the true limitations of the job and how it can be done for much less, with inexperienced people. This will shine a light on the true lack of access and the falsification of calls on a daily basis. Most people are fabricating calls in order to show activity.

Please wake up everyone. This is not to help the reps keep jobs ! The metrics people will have to meet will be very interesting. By the way, sales numbers will always be part of the equation. If you hit your metrics the numbers should be there, right ? Even though bonus is not being tied into sales, it will still be measured.
Old 07-31-2010, 11:25 AM
Anonymous

Banghead Re: To GSK management

Someone is now drinking the Global Kool-Aid.

Sales up 40%? Look at the base size. $100M to $140M? These increases are less than a month's sales of Advair in the U.S.

And the margins? Even lower. Ex-US is a commodity business--might as well be selling rice and corn. US might be heading that way, but it's not going to happen overnight--the systematic stripping of US resources is being done too quickly and is being executed poorly. The Board doesn't care though, because its all about how GSK looks, to WallStreet, Canary Wharf, the UK Pension Funds, and Global PR. Hopefully they are not as ignorant as GSK wants them to be, but probably are.

GSK has in effect thrown in the R&D towel. No new innovation. If there were, one new, innovative product in the U.S. would trump all sales and profits in AP, Consumer, and Emerging Markets combined.

But "sales" in the U.S. no longer matter? At least not in incentive comp?

Sell. Sell. Sell. (the stock that is)

Quote:
Into the ground how?

Sales up in EM at over 40%

Sales in AP up over 40%

Vaccines and Consumer booming

White pills in western markets will have their place but their is a structural and global shift in the world economy.

Britain top dog in the 19th century and in the 20th could not let go of empire easily
USA top dog in 20th and in 21st trying desperately to hold onto empire.

Problem is you can not turn back the tide, just ride the wave and suck it up.
Old 07-31-2010, 01:54 PM
Anonymous

Exclamation Re: To GSK management

Deirdre engages the Emerging Market using her tried-and-true 3V's ValuParency Respect for People. Behold, GSK's future as seen by DC, President of What?

http://www.youtube.com/user/BartBaKe.../0/On3etueeGIg
Old 07-31-2010, 11:27 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Deirdre engages the Emerging Market using her tried-and-true 3V's ValuParency Respect for People. Behold, GSK's future as seen by DC, President of What?

I call bullshit on all of it!!! GSK is pulling in profits, the numbers that dont matter now got 30-50% of the sales force laid off, and ultimately, we are the the brunt of every joke out there. So...how does it feel?
Old 08-01-2010, 01:16 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
I call bullshit on all of it!!! GSK is pulling in profits, the numbers that dont matter now got 30-50% of the sales force laid off, and ultimately, we are the the brunt of every joke out there. So...how does it feel?
Amen, you can put this thread to bed.
Old 08-01-2010, 10:23 AM
Anonymous

Thanks for pushing us veterans out under duress !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-01-2010, 12:53 PM
Anonymous

This industry is kaput and pharma sales reps will be a thing of the past in the very near future. Offices/docs don't want us around for anything but food or samples. The internet and medical conventions provide them with all the clinical info they need - most info we aren't even privy to or if we r, we can't bring it up anyway. Pointless to even try hanging on as it will destroy your mental health and personal integrity. True that economy sucks out there but time to put all efforts into getting out. Nauseated at what my "career" has now become - simply a j.o.b with no hope
Old 08-01-2010, 01:04 PM
Anonymous

Great post.....most companies are trying to get what ever they can out of existing products. Great article recently on "pharmaceutical companies hiring ?". The whole article is about how contract sales forces will double by 2015. This means more contraction etc.
Old 08-01-2010, 07:13 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
This industry is kaput and pharma sales reps will be a thing of the past in the very near future. Offices/docs don't want us around for anything but food or samples. The internet and medical conventions provide them with all the clinical info they need - most info we aren't even privy to or if we r, we can't bring it up anyway. Pointless to even try hanging on as it will destroy your mental health and personal integrity. True that economy sucks out there but time to put all efforts into getting out. Nauseated at what my "career" has now become - simply a j.o.b with no hope
Once again we have someone equating the industry with the USA only!

Wake up Princess - there is a wider world out there
Old 08-01-2010, 07:20 PM
Anonymous

Unless you plan on moving overseas, who cares about china, india etc. The only thing that matters is what is happening in the U.S
Old 08-02-2010, 01:59 AM
Anonymous

GSK is a global company. The stock price is how the overall company is perceived to be preforming now and in the near term. If something good is happening in one business unit it helps all of us. Likewise if something bad is happening in an area it impacts us all. These are challenging times worldwide. How people are treated today may provide insights as to how you may be treated in the future. History has a funny way of repeating itself.

Good news that EM and AP are growing 40%! Not so sure that will continue on a linear path year on year for a decade? Will governments not become interested in dollars spent on meds and profits? Do citizens all have the funds to buy product, or are some unfortunately quite poor?
Good point about Advair monthy sales earlier versus small markets. If Joe and Ivans deli has 5 stores and grow 40% they now have 7 stores, then 10, and then 14 in 3 years. Not a big threat to chain food outlets like Wendy's, KFC, ect... Likewise if Wendy's loses 10% it is a big number that is lost, many suffer. Still it is significantly larger than Joe and Ivans deli and brings in much more revenue. But Joe and Ivan can and should be proud of thier efforts and success.
Old 08-02-2010, 05:48 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
GSK is a global company. The stock price is how the overall company is perceived to be preforming now and in the near term. If something good is happening in one business unit it helps all of us. Likewise if something bad is happening in an area it impacts us all. These are challenging times worldwide. How people are treated today may provide insights as to how you may be treated in the future. History has a funny way of repeating itself.

Good news that EM and AP are growing 40%! Not so sure that will continue on a linear path year on year for a decade? Will governments not become interested in dollars spent on meds and profits? Do citizens all have the funds to buy product, or are some unfortunately quite poor?
Good point about Advair monthy sales earlier versus small markets. If Joe and Ivans deli has 5 stores and grow 40% they now have 7 stores, then 10, and then 14 in 3 years. Not a big threat to chain food outlets like Wendy's, KFC, ect... Likewise if Wendy's loses 10% it is a big number that is lost, many suffer. Still it is significantly larger than Joe and Ivans deli and brings in much more revenue. But Joe and Ivan can and should be proud of thier efforts and success.
Of course 40% growth can not be sustained forever but as incomes rise in EMAP the private and public markets also expand.

There is also the question of "Market Access" which you allude to - GSK can and does have price differentials according to the market ie much cheaper in EM than in Western Europe. It has always been that way though with the USA prices being "Market Driven" ie charge as high as the market will take while in other markets such as Europe prices were much cheaper because the buyers had more power.

GSK is right to be chasing growth in these sectors and "Maintaining" at around 25% of its sales to white pills to western markets.
Old 08-02-2010, 05:50 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Unless you plan on moving overseas, who cares about china, india etc. The only thing that matters is what is happening in the U.S
And there we have it ladies and gentleman..... the blinkered view.

Who employed you - they should be out the door along with you!
Old 08-02-2010, 11:29 AM
Anonymous

Quote:

What are you talking about?

Does GSK or any other pharma really really think they can penetrate the so-called "lucrative" overseas market? How many of you have been over "there?"
India and China, Singapore, Korea, all have generics who are giving the likes of Teva sleepless nights. So, what does GSK et al do? They try and "buy" themselves out of this misery. Too bad, cause as soon as one Indians generic is gone, 3 others are emerging and 10 others yet in China.

The only "good" thing about these copycats around the world is they are just that...copycats..not innovators. The amount of money GSK has spent in developing the so-called R&D in China is mind boggling.....nothing to show for it, but nontheless, in paper they have saved a ton of money doing nothing.

The issue is lack of creativity....you can go so far with XL, XR, CR etc, etc.
Old 08-02-2010, 07:21 PM
Anonymous

Party Re: To GSK management

Quote:

"A Maaaan's Ahhh-NOOOS ees LEEKED Like ICE CREAM! LIKE ICE CREAM!"
Old 08-02-2010, 10:30 PM
Anonymous

Quote:

GSK has gone from a once great company to a joke of a company. Wake up AW there is no leadership here. Employees with this company have lost all respect for their leadership. Just look at GSK's ranking by physicians. This should really tell you something. I know times are tough but come on...
Old 08-03-2010, 08:25 AM
Anonymous

Man, thill out. Just accept it. Under a totalitarian environment, leadership is not even in the mix. It is simply do what you are told, and if you don't make any waves, you might get to keep your job, and be paid a stipend to keep a roof over your head, food on the table, and a bottle of vodka in the cabinet to ease the pain of your life quickly sinking into mediocrity. If you want more, then you will have to ask your spouse to go to work. Welcome to the change you voted for almost two years ago.
Old 08-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Anonymous

Exclamation Re: To GSK management

Quote:

"Like ice cream? LIKE ICE CREAM!!!"
Old 08-03-2010, 12:57 PM
Anonymous

Ahn-ALL-LEEKING!
Old 08-04-2010, 08:47 AM
Anonymous

Great honest leadership , no hidden agendas.
Old 08-04-2010, 11:37 AM
Anonymous

is LICKED like ICE CREAM! LIKE ICE CREAM!
Old 08-14-2010, 07:42 AM
Anonymous

A number of other companies are taking a serious look at this new compensation model. It could easily become the industry norm as most companies follow GSK lead on big issues like compensation, routing, tracking, reach/frequency, territory boarders, etc. Really business-minded sales professionals will simply have to find another industry for their talents. Unfortunately, it will make the reps' job much more "political" (the "how do you like me today, doctor?" beauty pageant syndrome) and less a more pure business relationship.
Old 08-14-2010, 09:21 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
A number of other companies are taking a serious look at this new compensation model. It could easily become the industry norm as most companies follow GSK lead on big issues like compensation, routing, tracking, reach/frequency, territory boarders, etc. Really business-minded sales professionals will simply have to find another industry for their talents. Unfortunately, it will make the reps' job much more "political" (the "how do you like me today, doctor?" beauty pageant syndrome) and less a more pure business relationship.
Perhaps this is why the industry as a whole, is a sinking ship. The above paragraph sums it up pretty nicely.

If a pharma company wants to stay afloat, it might be best to keep an eye on GSK, then do just the opposite in virtually every regard.
Old 08-14-2010, 06:02 PM
Anonymous

It will be more like government work in that the reps will be like government bureaucrats playing a shell game of CYA but never really getting anything accomplished, instead of really trying to be an honest-to-goodness productive service to the office and grow business.
Old 08-18-2010, 09:28 AM
Anonymous

The leaders in this company are "in bed" with the government bureaucrats - they all went to the "best" schools together. So, if you know anything about history and the national socialist party of german and through out the world for that matter, you will know where we are headed, and simply keep your head down and your mouth shut, and you vill be just fine, mine comrad.
Old 08-18-2010, 11:17 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
The leaders in this company are "in bed" with the government bureaucrats - they all went to the "best" schools together. So, if you know anything about history and the national socialist party of german and through out the world for that matter, you will know where we are headed, and simply keep your head down and your mouth shut, and you vill be just fine, mine comrad.
Oh please. Like we don't deserve most of it. I'm still employed after 10+ years but have seen enough things done by Pharma that are embarrassing. We were arrogant and greedy and did whatever it took to get the business. It's not about the new administration and stupid Nazi references, this has been brewing for years as we have done an excellent job of alienating customers. Things needed to change, and since we were not appropriately pro-active we must now deal with things which we have less control over.
Old 08-31-2010, 09:48 PM
Anonymous

So it came to pass
Management by idiots
Bye, bye GSK
Old 09-01-2010, 07:02 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Man, thill out. Just accept it. Under a totalitarian environment, leadership is not even in the mix. It is simply do what you are told, and if you don't make any waves, you might get to keep your job, and be paid a stipend to keep a roof over your head, food on the table, and a bottle of vodka in the cabinet to ease the pain of your life quickly sinking into mediocrity. If you want more, then you will have to ask your spouse to go to work. Welcome to the change you voted for almost two years ago.
Don't blame Obama for gsk stupidity or lack of innovation, as both have been going on for a long time.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:46 AM
Anonymous

Life after GSK is a career with one of the nation's largest PBMs....have spent my post GSK years blocking entry to and picking your products off the PDL...one by one. Have more than paid your organization back for the hell you put me through.... and with so very many more years remaining in my career I look forward to each and every "Have a great NOT GSK day".

Your organization should reevaluate how you treat your people...they are the foundation to your future. While it is remotely entertaining to occassionally read the cafepharma posts it is sad to realize GSK still does not grasp the concept of treating people with respect.

Sincerely,
"Having another great PBM Day"
Old 09-01-2010, 12:05 PM
Anonymous

Question Re: To GSK management

we hasz managementz?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: