Cardinal just dropped their pants for HPG

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by Anonymous, Aug 31, 2010 at 1:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did Cardinal just drop their pants for HPG....bend over bitches! No more profit in HPG accounts. "Global sourcing" contract is a joke. Run if you have HPG accounts.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes, now take advantage of all the things not on contract and sell private label.
    If Cardinal didn't get the HPG business you would be complaining about not getting it.

Keep complaining, I know it makes you happy.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is our new model. we buy the business at whatever cost to the company and to the reps commission. typical desperation from us. pss is eating our lunch.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How does PSS do it? I guess their reps are better than us because they don't have to use a tablet, they don't have to sell Allscripts, and they can write the business at whatever margin they want???

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does PSS have to do with the HPG contract. Take your butts back over to the Ambulatory thread. Adults are talking here.

This is exactly the kind of contract that Cardinal has to sign as their reps are so woefully compensated and unmotivated. Cardinal views reps as field customer service people who are only needed to implement contracts.That's the gist of this contract.

"Our hospital sales force sucks so bad that we had to give away the farm to grow the business."

The applause this deal got at the national meeting is embarrassing. YAY we don't have to sell anything but we're gonna grow. Thank god Cardinal reps are not paid on commission, there's none to be found in this deal for anyone but Cardinal Corporate and HPG.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PSS CAN WALK INTO A ACCOUNT THEY DONT HAVE, AND WALK OUT WITH THE ORDER AND THE BUSINESS. THE SELECT PROGRAM IS 10 TIMES OUR PRIVATE LABLE, AND THEY HAVE A FULL CATALOG FOR EVERY SPECIALTY WITH PRICING. THEY ARE CUSTOMER FOCUS, DELIVER IN PRIVATE VANS DAILY, AND GO THROUGH AN 8 TO 12 WEEK TRAINING PROGRAM WHEN HIRED. ITS REALLY NIGHT AND DAY, THEY HAVE 70% OF THE PO BUSINESS WE HAVE 1%.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know it's going to suck if Medline walked away and no quoted the fucking thing. Jesus - I never thought we would undercut Medline on a contract like this and expect to make money. My Medline contact said they simply said "fuck you" and refused to hand over their overseas contacts.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What exactly is the deal between CAH & HPG anymore? It stinks of kick backs and who knows what other kind of behind the scenes palm greasing.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jealous haters! You obviously were not at the National Sales Meeting.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldnt make it...what was said about it?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This welcome news was cheered loudly with tremendous applause! Medline? Med - lost!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's ok Medline will just keep taking away your hospital business in the South those coalitions just love us. You can have the HPG business with it's crappy margins and no commissions, (Jesus I can't even imagine at how low you guys bid it since so many of the products were priced 20 to 50% in the red). We will just keep Broadlane/Medassets and Novation.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you feel about being bent over? My territory was looking good until all this HPG shit came up.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would rather Cardinal have this business over Medline any day.............Medline.........what a joke.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and quote this. The saying is 'the grass is always greener', but I would rather work for Cardinal and get paid less than work for Medline with the knowledge that every large IDN and hospital in my region can't STAND the company.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your mom makes me happy.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only cause you like to roger the old git!