» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads


Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Company Boards > Publicis Selling Solutions
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply

 
Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-20-2010, 02:59 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Publicis Touchpoint contract

Any information on these positions? How large are the territories, what is the salary for experienced reps, benefits, car, ect...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-21-2010, 09:13 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

There are several contracts on going. Could you specify for which? It differs from contract to contract.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-11-2010, 09:11 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Question Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

Can somebody explain "touchpoint " contract. No funny replies please.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-11-2010, 10:47 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

Publicis Selling Solutions changed their name to Publicis Touchpoint Solutions
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-13-2010, 10:51 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Publicis Selling Solutions changed their name to Publicis Touchpoint Solutions
When I started with Ventive, they changed the name to inVentive. The company started going down hill there after. I hope the same thing doesn't happen with this company.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-15-2010, 04:05 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Publicis Selling Solutions changed their name to Publicis Touchpoint Solutions
I think I'll change my name too... From now on, I'll ask everyone to call me Renaldo.

Where do I order a new name badge?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-15-2010, 04:11 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I think I'll change my name too... From now on, I'll ask everyone to call me Renaldo.

Where do I order a new name badge?
My name change is Dinosaur, since my job is similiar to the existance of that piece of crap animal.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-17-2010, 11:07 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Arms Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

vgfkopm v' wshswwys cfncuvlbmd-0 zapef
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-19-2010, 12:14 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Publicis Selling Solutions changed their name to Publicis Touchpoint Solutions
Why?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-27-2010, 02:22 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

Some reps. carrying a new product starting in January 2011. Training starts this week.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-27-2010, 06:30 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

what product?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-04-2011, 08:16 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

My area show it's with Astellas, any info please.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-21-2011, 11:03 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

Large territories - lots of overnight travel.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-22-2011, 10:30 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

PSS aka Touchpoint offers some great contracts and they have been good to work for. The only advice I would say is stay away from the Pfizer contract.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-22-2011, 10:41 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
PSS aka Touchpoint offers some great contracts and they have been good to work for. The only advice I would say is stay away from the Pfizer contract.
I'm on the Pfizer contract, it's absolutely the worst job I've ever had in my life, and I'm had some very crummy jobs.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-23-2011, 07:47 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

Any info on the Astellas contract? Is there away training? salary, car, cell phone? Any info is appreciated. Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-23-2011, 09:48 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I'm on the Pfizer contract, it's absolutely the worst job I've ever had in my life, and I'm had some very crummy jobs.
its has got to the point where I don't even see this as a job. its more like a prison sentence.

when is this depression going to end?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-23-2011, 01:35 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
its has got to the point where I don't even see this as a job. its more like a prison sentence.

when is this depression going to end?
When we get going and find better jobs.
There comes a time when you have to ask your self "is this really what I want to do with my life?"
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-23-2011, 02:47 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
When we get going and find better jobs.
There comes a time when you have to ask your self "is this really what I want to do with my life?"
This job has just changed my entire view of the sales profession.

In sales, you need a good product to compete. Its like being an NFL quarterback for the worst team in the league. You may be good, but your product, the team sucks, and you will never win.

Time to go back into nursing if things don't pick up.

This pharma sales thing was fun for awhile, but I am ready to call it quits when this contract ends.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-23-2011, 06:50 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
When we get going and find better jobs.
There comes a time when you have to ask your self "is this really what I want to do with my life?"
America used to be the land of opportunity.

Not sure what to call it these days.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 02-23-2011, 10:59 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
America used to be the land of opportunity.

Not sure what to call it these days.
American is still full of opportunity, however pharm's best days are gone, time of move on.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-24-2011, 01:50 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
American is still full of opportunity, however pharm's best days are gone, time of move on.

Move on where? Africa?

it seems like it comes down to luck, in this job market.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-24-2011, 11:29 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Move on where? Africa?

it seems like it comes down to luck, in this job market.
Africa?

The countries with the brightest future are;
Canada
Australia
France
Germany

If I were in my 20s I'd probably move to one of them, I've thought about Canada, however I'm spoiled by the California weather.

Hard work and planning is how you create good luck.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-24-2011, 03:03 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Smile Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

FYI--The countries of the near future are China and Brazil. Europe is past its prime. I travel there every year . Amsterdam, Paris ,London and Brussles.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-26-2011, 11:28 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
its has got to the point where I don't even see this as a job. its more like a prison sentence.

when is this depression going to end?
If its too hard on your little delicate ass, go somewhere else and let someone whose not afraid of work have the job. I swear some of you reps have no idea what its like to work in the real world. You have it made but your too damn spoiled and self riteous to realize it. Your sense of entitlement is amazing.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 02-26-2011, 11:33 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
FYI--The countries of the near future are China and Brazil. Europe is past its prime. I travel there every year . Amsterdam, Paris ,London and Brussles.
It's true that Europe is past it's prime, however they will still enjoy a brighter future than the US. True the big growth will be in places like Latin America and China, however the wages will still be much lower than in Europe, Canada or Australia.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03-22-2011, 10:21 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

Any info on the astellas contract? How long, average salary, company car?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-15-2011, 05:36 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

Any news on new contracts with Publicis?
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-27-2011, 05:24 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

Had a phone screen for a respiratory contract and she quoted me.... $.15 per mile? WTF? What is up with this company? Are you guys happy?
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-27-2011, 05:30 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

Any clues about which company? Is there a car allowance?
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 04-28-2011, 09:40 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
It's true that Europe is past it's prime, however they will still enjoy a brighter future than the US. True the big growth will be in places like Latin America and China, however the wages will still be much lower than in Europe, Canada or Australia.
Latin America? Nah, too many Latin Americans there. I like Australia, big fan of the blooming onion
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 04-28-2011, 09:42 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Can somebody explain "touchpoint " contract. No funny replies please.
If they really want a name change, they should just take the "l" out of Publicis. I like that: Pubicis Touchpoint!
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 04-29-2011, 02:40 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Had a phone screen for a respiratory contract and she quoted me.... $.15 per mile? WTF? What is up with this company? Are you guys happy?
Base around 63-65, car allowance of 500 then 15 cents per mile, plus..a 20 to 30% bonus..can't remember which. 1 year. I heard it was AZ
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 04-29-2011, 03:21 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

AZ is not a Fortune 500 company.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 04-30-2011, 02:59 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

I got official word from Publicis that the contract is definitely AZ
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 05-04-2011, 11:16 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Base around 63-65, car allowance of 500 then 15 cents per mile, plus..a 20 to 30% bonus..can't remember which. 1 year. I heard it was AZ
Are these jobs full-time? Making over 100K in big pharma and looking at a layoff...looking at whats out there and trying to see if I could work this plus another job. OMG too much of a drop in salary to meet the bills.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 05-05-2011, 05:21 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Are these jobs full-time? Making over 100K in big pharma and looking at a layoff...looking at whats out there and trying to see if I could work this plus another job. OMG too much of a drop in salary to meet the bills.
welcome to Obama's america
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 05-07-2011, 11:30 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
American is still full of opportunity, however pharm's best days are gone, time of move on.
I did move on and I can tell you it is not that great either. I have been working in sales in another industry and it is a total mess. I have a good base and company car, but am ready to go back to pharma (even contract). I also have a back up plan because I am finishig my masters to transition to another job outside of sales.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 05-07-2011, 02:22 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I'm on the Pfizer contract, it's absolutely the worst job I've ever had in my life, and I'm had some very crummy jobs.

Ditto, the DM dont care what we do as long as we dont interfere with their reps. WHAT BS!! My DBM is such a micromanager its unimaginable! MY very first FCR he flat out tells me I NEVER give exceeds expectations and everyone always has develpment opportunities. WTF?? This young AHole is a perfect example of what happens when your first Pharma gig and you blow enough to get promoted to DBM. At least its paying me a salary while I continue to find something better!
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 05-07-2011, 04:57 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I got official word from Publicis that the contract is definitely AZ
Good luck! Training is a bitch,they treat you like morons,AND will send you home from training if your"canned" presentation is not verbatum!
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 05-10-2011, 05:02 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

Does anyone know about the part time contract that was just posted for Charlotte, NC?
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 05-10-2011, 09:29 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

This is a perfect example of what is wrong in the pharma world of promotions....companies like Publicis hiring reps....give them 40 hrs worth of training then you are expected to walk into an office and be a relavant source of information???? Give me a break!!!! What are you gonna do when the Dr asks a disease state question, interactions, mech of action???? No wonder they won't give reps time anymore....the whole industry is a joke!!
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 05-10-2011, 09:37 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Publicis Touchpoint contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
This is a perfect example of what is wrong in the pharma world of promotions....companies like Publicis hiring reps....give them 40 hrs worth of training then you are expected to walk into an office and be a relavant source of information???? Give me a break!!!! What are you gonna do when the Dr asks a disease state question, interactions, mech of action???? No wonder they won't give reps time anymore....the whole industry is a joke!!
I would call good ole Susan Beach!!! Ask her she's the best..she's in the home office!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply




Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.