» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads


Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Laboratory/Diagnostic Sales > Solstas Lab Partners
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Solstas Lab Partners Anonymous boards for Solstas Lab Partners

Reply

 
Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #51  
Old 07-20-2011, 06:19 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Solstas has purchased Southern Diagnostic Labs in Alabama.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 07-22-2011, 09:28 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Thumbs down Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Why bother answering posts when you don't know what you're talking about. You're likely a Spectrum reject who couldn't handle the big leagues and got your butt booted. Check out their job board to see that most of their analyst jobs are in finance and billing.
Regardless you and your company suck. Fortunately I retired before you idiots took over. Seems to me that anyone decent has been run off because the leaders have bought their way to the top and are threatened by intelligence.

Good luck ruining another great company as most of your administration has a history of doing just that.

Go jump of a cliff you spineless bastar#$
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 08-03-2011, 10:12 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Jester Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Solstas has purchased Southern Diagnostic Labs in Alabama.
I am interested to hear your opinion of Solstas buying Southern Diagnostic, do you have an idea what type of people work at Southern Diagnostic?
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 08-05-2011, 04:19 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Jester Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Well, it is in ALABAMA~~~~~enough said!
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 08-05-2011, 06:36 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Well, it is in ALABAMA~~~~~enough said!
Great football, great bar-b-que, and beautiful ladies!
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 08-05-2011, 11:36 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

[quote=Anonymous;4034210]Great football, great bar-b-que, and beautiful ladies![/QUO

Biggest cheater coach in the history of college football, highest prevalence of obesity and diabetes in America, and toothless hos! Roll Tide Roll!!
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 08-08-2011, 05:34 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I'm not an employee of Solstas or any other lab co. Interested in entering the industry and wanted to know if Solstas has any plans on expanding more in the Florida area?
Soltas just expanded to FLORIDA!
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 08-08-2011, 09:51 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Soltas just expanded to FLORIDA!
Been in FL with the DLI acquisition. Oracle takes Solstas all the way to the Keys! Watch out, Cuba!
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 08-09-2011, 01:54 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Regardless you and your company suck. Fortunately I retired before you idiots took over. Seems to me that anyone decent has been run off because the leaders have bought their way to the top and are threatened by intelligence.

Good luck ruining another great company as most of your administration has a history of doing just that.

Go jump of a cliff you spineless bastar#$
You really sound childish. Even for a retired person.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 10-18-2011, 11:15 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

any one heard solstas lost 30 million because they didnt know how to process insurance
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 10-19-2011, 11:11 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Are we supposed to be surprised?
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 10-19-2011, 06:01 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
any one heard solstas lost 30 million because they didnt know how to process insurance
Well you are quoting like it is factual. Provide some backup.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 10-21-2011, 04:58 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
any one heard solstas lost 30 million because they didnt know how to process insurance
Probably why they skeeeeruuuuudddd so many reps out of commissions they earned by putting the 0% plan in place for a year and a half!
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 10-23-2011, 09:55 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Probably why they skeeeeruuuuudddd so many reps out of commissions they earned by putting the 0% plan in place for a year and a half!
Call it the Carpuccio Plan! It stinks and bottom feeds on whatever drifts into its path...

Funny how now all you hear is about how much a certain person loves contests, paying reps and taking care of reps. Funny how thats the storyline when that persons job is on the line for underperformance.

Karma is biting certain person for jerking reps around for 2 years being a "YES MAN" to NH, KR, TA and all the others who are no longer around!
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 10-23-2011, 08:07 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Well you are quoting like it is factual. Provide some backup.
I dont know any facts. I heard a rumor and I am asking if any one knows any thing about it. Solstas originally said we have large backers with deep pockets, solstas will have state of the art everything. Now the phrase not in the budget is being used. That kind of confirms some kind of change in the cash flow.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 10-23-2011, 08:16 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Regardless you and your company suck. Fortunately I retired before you idiots took over. Seems to me that anyone decent has been run off because the leaders have bought their way to the top and are threatened by intelligence.

Good luck ruining another great company as most of your administration has a history of doing just that.

Go jump of a cliff you spineless bastar#$
I agree, nothing but lies and inept management.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 10-23-2011, 08:24 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
You really sound childish. Even for a retired person.
Why would you call this poster childish? He is mad that this very hands on personal buisness is being handled by a bunch of people who do not have a clue. They are buying money making companys and changing the way they run causing them to lose money. Seems they would find out how to do the job before they start telling people who do the job allready how to do what they have been doing succesfully
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 11-11-2011, 08:16 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Any more rumours of Solstas being sold in Quarter 1 of 2012? Seems to be things brewing to be sold quickly after the new year rolls around the way things are being ran into the ground and things are never in the budget anymore, and the way Sales is allowed to sell anything, anywhere throwing caution to the wind and worry about the back lash from it after the client has signed on the dotted line.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 11-16-2011, 10:56 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Are we going to be sold in Q1 of 2012?
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 11-17-2011, 10:50 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Selling ???

We will be the lab buying.

Look at Quest and LabCorp both are going down the drain.

Let's take over and put these two box labs out of business !!!
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 11-18-2011, 12:08 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Funniest thing I've seen in awhile!!!!

This scrawny little mish-mash of a "lab" is not going to be buying Quest or LabCorp. Solstas will be owned by another company within the next year. You need to do your research on WCAS and understand how they make their $$$. Weavil isn't in this for a long-term run. There's a bunch of folks in this deal to cash out big in the short term. It's not quantum physics - its common sense.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Selling ???

We will be the lab buying.

Look at Quest and LabCorp both are going down the drain.

Let's take over and put these two box labs out of business !!!
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 11-18-2011, 05:54 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Funniest thing I've seen in awhile!!!!

This scrawny little mish-mash of a "lab" is not going to be buying Quest or LabCorp. Solstas will be owned by another company within the next year. You need to do your research on WCAS and understand how they make their $$$. Weavil isn't in this for a long-term run. There's a bunch of folks in this deal to cash out big in the short term. It's not quantum physics - its common sense.
You could be right. However, WC held Ameripath for quite some time before raking in a fortune at Quest expense. Then again, this outfit could just go public. Developing a solid footprint with a network of quality labs in strategic locations.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 11-18-2011, 08:58 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
You could be right. However, WC held Ameripath for quite some time before raking in a fortune at Quest expense. Then again, this outfit could just go public. Developing a solid footprint with a network of quality labs in strategic locations.
Go public! LOL You guys need to step away from the Kool-Aid line, you are drinking it way too much. You were right the first time when you mentioned Quest. The difference this time is that LabCorp didn't really care who bought Ameripath but they do care about giving Quest a toe hold in their backyard.An investment firm does what's best for them and as soon as they realize that they can make more money by selling Solstas and buying another company to turnaround then they will sell. Once they see that the potential for their investment to go up is less than what the revenue would earn them someplace else they will get rid of it. WC is in a good position because Quest wants the market where Solstas is strong and LabCorp doesn't want Quest to come down south. Its only a matter of time with the real question of who wants it more. Anyone jumping around from one company to another better be VERY careful that they do not burn any bridges because some managers never forget or forgive.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 11-30-2011, 06:39 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Crooks that don't know their head from a hole in the ground.

Running a formerly good company straight to he!!

Can't wait to get my IRS inquiry reply and prove they're thieves.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 12-08-2011, 09:02 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

I'm surprised everyone doesn't see the writing on the wall. Maybe GH wants us to be the next national lab and I find it hard to believe he can't see thru DW but DW wants to fill his pockets. With every lab he's sat on the board with, it's been acquired by either Quest or Lab Corp. It's only a matter of time people.
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 12-09-2011, 08:10 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Solstas doesn't want to be anything like LC. Solstas actually cares about their patients and employees!
Solstas cares? BULLSHIT
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 12-09-2011, 08:13 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Crooks that don't know their head from a hole in the ground.

Running a formerly good company straight to he!!

Can't wait to get my IRS inquiry reply and prove they're thieves.
What inquirey? I want one. How do I get it?
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 12-09-2011, 08:25 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Selling ???

We will be the lab buying.

Look at Quest and LabCorp both are going down the drain.

Let's take over and put these two box labs out of business !!!
This poster musta done a hit of acid. We tried Solstas and they SUCK. Reports hard to read. Have to call customer service if you make an error ordering or need to merge records. Cant get supplies and if you do they substitute items. They discard specimens if one letter of a name is wrong. Thats why there are multiple indentifiers on the req so this shouldnt happen. They have no common sense. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 12-09-2011, 08:28 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Selling ???

We will be the lab buying.

Look at Quest and LabCorp both are going down the drain.

Let's take over and put these two box labs out of business !!!
HAAaaaa WOOOOO hahahaaaaa, Wait are you serious? Thats even more funny!
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 12-09-2011, 08:31 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Any more rumours of Solstas being sold in Quarter 1 of 2012? Seems to be things brewing to be sold quickly after the new year rolls around the way things are being ran into the ground and things are never in the budget anymore, and the way Sales is allowed to sell anything, anywhere throwing caution to the wind and worry about the back lash from it after the client has signed on the dotted line.
That is what happens when you lose 30 million cause you are too stupid to file insurance claims in a timely manner.
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 12-21-2011, 06:26 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Angry Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Solstas cares? BULLSHIT
Agreed! And payroll can't get their crap together...all the couriers in our lab are getting screwed (again) over their checks!
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 12-21-2011, 07:06 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Agreed! And payroll can't get their crap together...all the couriers in our lab are getting screwed (again) over their checks!
How so?
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 12-21-2011, 12:47 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Crying Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Does anyone here actually have any facts to support their claims? Sold in Q1 2012? Really?

Seems to me this whole group is filled with middle-aged disgruntled worker bees who are pissed and envious about not getting something for nothing. Yes, you're upset that management is tough on you. Yes, you're pissed about the commission structure. Yes, you're pissed about that big hangnail on your index finger.

Boo-hoo. Big F'ing deal. It is called free market capitalism. The goal in not to buy everyone a Lexus and let them do whatever they want. It is about making money. That means hard work and, yes, bruises.

Bunch of whiney asses. You complain because you are too weak to make it better.

If you don't want to play - get out.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 12-22-2011, 07:28 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Does anyone here actually have any facts to support their claims? Sold in Q1 2012? Really?

Seems to me this whole group is filled with middle-aged disgruntled worker bees who are pissed and envious about not getting something for nothing. Yes, you're upset that management is tough on you. Yes, you're pissed about the commission structure. Yes, you're pissed about that big hangnail on your index finger.

Boo-hoo. Big F'ing deal. It is called free market capitalism. The goal in not to buy everyone a Lexus and let them do whatever they want. It is about making money. That means hard work and, yes, bruises.

Bunch of whiney asses. You complain because you are too weak to make it better.

If you don't want to play - get out.
Hey, no envy here...my only complaint is that they messed up three of my checks (missing mileage/hours and I've sent in the paperwork to prove it), two of them recently and another several months ago, and the attitude that I received from them was "oh, don't worry...you'll get it on the next one," which I never did. So I guess I'm supposed to just accept that? I don't want anything extra, just pay me for the work I've done...that's all. :-)
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 12-22-2011, 08:28 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Are we going to be sold in Q1 of 2012?
Sell? You can't sell what you don't actually own.

The owners of several of the recently purchased companies haven't been paid off yet. I don't fully own a house or a car until I've paid for it.

I hope DW is reading this. Either we start seeing checks in our hands or you can make bigger ones out to our attorney....

You're six months in the hole with one company, four months with another. Time to settle your debts sir.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 12-27-2011, 03:01 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

You really don't understand business, do you?

Correct, you don't completely own your home until it is paid off but you can still sell it - right? You just have to pay off your debts before pocketing any gains.

Do you know, for a fact, what the terms of sale were?

Or are you just imagining what they should have been (because of your immense business acumen) and feel some injustice has been done?

Get to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Sell? You can't sell what you don't actually own.

The owners of several of the recently purchased companies haven't been paid off yet. I don't fully own a house or a car until I've paid for it.

I hope DW is reading this. Either we start seeing checks in our hands or you can make bigger ones out to our attorney....

You're six months in the hole with one company, four months with another. Time to settle your debts sir.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 12-27-2011, 09:25 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
You really don't understand business, do you?

Correct, you don't completely own your home until it is paid off but you can still sell it - right? You just have to pay off your debts before pocketing any gains.

Do you know, for a fact, what the terms of sale were?

Or are you just imagining what they should have been (because of your immense business acumen) and feel some injustice has been done?

Get to work.
ROFLMAO!!! You must not be owed quite a significant amount of money huh? My business would have been foreclosed on if I were over six months past due with payments. Maybe we should just repo our lab huh? We'd be much better off, that's fore sure.

Go sell more hot air to another physician's office so the REAL laboratory staff can run around and cover your empty promising ass.....
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 12-29-2011, 12:14 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Lol Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
ROFLMAO!!! You must not be owed quite a significant amount of money huh? My business would have been foreclosed on if I were over six months past due with payments. Maybe we should just repo our lab huh? We'd be much better off, that's fore sure.

Go sell more hot air to another physician's office so the REAL laboratory staff can run around and cover your empty promising ass.....
Your use of non sequiturs, spelling and assumption that I am in Sales amuses me.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 01-26-2012, 10:52 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Still owed over 2,000 here!! watch your paychecks people
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 01-26-2012, 06:04 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Still owed over 2,000 here!! watch your paychecks people
They're holding the original DLI ESOP money and are three months away from breach of the original sales contract. The IRS audit they've supposedly been waiting on has been back for months. They're showing no signs of allowing the remainder to be paid out anytime soon. It's a shame we'll have to take a strong-armed approach to get what's rightfully ours.

They owe they owe so off to the attorney we go.
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 02-03-2012, 05:53 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Solstas doesn't want to be anything like LC. Solstas actually cares about their patients and employees!
Solstas does not care about their employees !!!!!!!....if you work there you will find out
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 02-04-2012, 09:52 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

No one is holding a gun to your head to stay. You are free to work for any company that you choose. If you do not like it, go somewhere else. Most likely you cannot get a job anywhere else because of your victum attitude, or you would rather complain, but continue to receive a check every pay day, which makes you a welfare recipient. Either way, you are free to choose where to work. The choice is yours, be a productive and contribute positively, if you have an issue work to resolve it, or leave if you do not like it. This goes for anyone complaining at any company, regardless if it is Solstas, Quest, or LabCorp. I wish you the best at whatever choice you make.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 02-04-2012, 06:14 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
No one is holding a gun to your head to stay. You are free to work for any company that you choose. If you do not like it, go somewhere else. Most likely you cannot get a job anywhere else because of your victum attitude, or you would rather complain, but continue to receive a check every pay day, which makes you a welfare recipient. Either way, you are free to choose where to work. The choice is yours, be a productive and contribute positively, if you have an issue work to resolve it, or leave if you do not like it. This goes for anyone complaining at any company, regardless if it is Solstas, Quest, or LabCorp. I wish you the best at whatever choice you make.
I LOVE when people take this approach: "You don't have to work here... You can always go someplace else!"

You're an idiot.

The people who are making complaints aren't complaining about a perfect system; they're complaining about broken or damaged fundamentals and ideals that any company should be striving to attain. Solstas, at its heart, has the potential to be a great company to work for. A group of Board Members, a CEO, a handful of VPs, and a company-branded logo alone don't make a company function perfectly, though. Everyone makes this a pleasant place to work. That includes even the lowliest lab techs and couriers.

You say (and I'm quoting you exactly here, so no one thinks I'm retarded), "the choice is yours, be a productive and contribute positively, you have an issue work to resolve it, or leave if you do not like it." Never mind your grammar problems and inability to spell the word *victim* (personally, I would work to resolve THAT); the meat and potatoes of what you've said is what several people are trying to do on this board.

The system is too corrupted to be able to safely handle issues in a viable channel at this point. There is no anonymity throughout the company. And because human beings are fallible and subject to emotion-induced, flawed logic, it becomes impossible to safely lodge a complaint when you risk going up against preformed alliances. A perfect example of this is the bond that a certain person in Valdosta's Human Resources has with a certain manager in Columbus (and other completely fail members of DLI management). I have heard with my own ears how this individual badmouths the very people who try to file a complaint.

But I digress...

The real deal is simple: anonymous boards aren't proof of any wrong doing. They can also be thought of as simply destructive and distracting in the workplace. These are two very true facts. More often than not, though, there are always grains of truth to be found in an anonymous statement. In general, people do not feel comfortable "ratting out" their fellow employees. Especially if you've been burned by HR on it once (or more) already. CafePharma is safe for individuals to come to vent their frustrations and point out genuine problems that upper levels of management don't get to see on a regular basis.

Being disgruntled and unhappy with your work environment should never be confronted with condemnation and shouts of, "if you don't like it, get the hell out!" If I were constantly spoken down to, or my rights have been violated, or I feel uncomfortable with my chain of command for warranted reasons, then by your logic I should just quit and find a new job. The goal should be to fix the problems, not run away from them. Your beliefs are flawed, ignorant, and just plain disrespectful to all of the honest, hard working employees who know they should be treated fairly and with the respect they each deserve. So, to you who clearly seems out of sorts with frustration and anger yourself, I ask that you please take your own advice and take a long walk off a short pier. Maybe the cold water will wake you up.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 02-07-2012, 06:58 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

I wish you well and hope you find a job at a good company.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 02-07-2012, 10:01 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Arms Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

I do not believe I could have stated it any finer! The toxic environment will be the demise of this Company. Some things cannot be fixed....and sadly, everyone knows it.
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 02-08-2012, 10:24 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Banghead Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

I think the point here is...

If you simply complain, you're just whining. No one likes a whiner. Posting complaints here is not constructive nor productive so you're kidding yourself if you think anything will come of it.

DO something about it.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 02-08-2012, 11:42 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I think the point here is...

If you simply complain, you're just whining. No one likes a whiner. Posting complaints here is not constructive nor productive so you're kidding yourself if you think anything will come of it.

DO something about it.
You mean like raise the issue to HR or your immediate manager? That'll be effective in getting you put on the target list.

Seriously, think about what you are saying here. The system is corrupt and the Carpuccios, DSM's err Ass. VP's and Ops managers are all just trying to cover their own tails.

There's no fairness or due process here. I say bring the issues to light in any manner you can while protecting your job. You still gotta feed the family and pay the bills.
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 02-10-2012, 02:26 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I think the point here is...

If you simply complain, you're just whining. No one likes a whiner. Posting complaints here is not constructive nor productive so you're kidding yourself if you think anything will come of it.

DO something about it.

I dunno, I think something positive came of it. If anyone thinks that RR wasn't canned because of the barrage of "complaints" found here then they're kidding themselves. While their justification is complete bullshit, I can tell you from absolute 100% perfect assurance that his investigation and final decision to be cut sprang from the "I swear to god...." thread.

The good news is that LC in Columbus will be next. The same rumors are already swirling, and it's thanks to this board that that despicable piece of worthless dogshit will be on her way out.
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 02-23-2012, 03:30 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I dunno, I think something positive came of it. If anyone thinks that RR wasn't canned because of the barrage of "complaints" found here then they're kidding themselves. While their justification is complete bullshit, I can tell you from absolute 100% perfect assurance that his investigation and final decision to be cut sprang from the "I swear to god...." thread.

The good news is that LC in Columbus will be next. The same rumors are already swirling, and it's thanks to this board that that despicable piece of worthless dogshit will be on her way out.
Yep just heard today that Camp fucked up big. Wonder when Greensboro will swing the axe that way.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 02-23-2012, 05:25 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Solstas Lab Partners???

She'll get the last laugh when they shut down the PSC in Dothan! She already badmouths clients and the people who work for her. She knows her head's on the chopping block and she's going to take as many people as she can with her. Just wait and see!
Reply With Quote
Reply




Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.