Excited for launch and February 7th

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jan 31, 2011 at 9:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's get 100,000 patients by June 1st!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am so excited that I keep laughing and crying and just can't seem to stop.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's getting old... try something original.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But I just can not seem to control my laughing and crying..

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO, I look forward to seeing you in the field.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm excited about gettn in some new reps panties! All us new reps....as long as the alcohol flows, there will be some screwin!!! Let the meetings begin!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You may be laughing and crying after you get in her panties

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

she may be laughin or cryin when she first sees my johnson. either way, gettin naked at a mtg with a new rep partner is awesome!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am getting extremely positive feedback in my territory. Docs asking for more samples.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what???!! how cares! obviously, you are not focused on the topic nor the anticipated sexromps to occur at the meeting. now, young lady.....redirect your priorities and be sure to bring some sexy underwear!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe how many losers who don't even work here post on this website. They must be people who shorted AVNR stock or people who just like to cause drama. Immature at best and they need to get a life.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your Johnson will make everyone cry. Some may have to laugh just to stop from crying.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually I do work here. Why do you even look at the sight?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yea, I do work here too and my only goal of the meeting is to get some action. guaranteed it'll happen.....always does. chicks like the above poster - why do you even bother to respond? maybe you're angry 'cause you never got any at a meeting. put on sexy underwear and flirt - you'll get noticed!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will be laughing when I see you and crying if I do not get to meet you

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the fun don't stop when the panties drop

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will just keep crying

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You poor stockholder, you should have known better than to short AVNR and doubt our capabilities... I'm not going to tell you if we are at 1,000 or 5,000 or 10,000. You will know when you wake up one day soon and the stock is at $8.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Search ResultsAvanir Pharmaceuticals - HomeAVANIR Pharmaceuticals is engaged in the development and marketing of novel therapeutic products for the treatment of chronic diseases.
    Hide stock quote for AVNR

AVNR‎ - AVANIR Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ)‎
    3.97 -0.08‎ (-1.98%‎) Feb 10 4:00pm ET
    3.95‎ -0.02‎ (-0.50%‎) After Hours

Open: 4.02
    High: 4.04
    Low: 3.91
    Volume: 4,360,541
    Avg Vol: 2,000,000
    Mkt Cap: 482.64M