» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Pharma/Biotech Companies > Sanofi-Aventis
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sanofi-Aventis Anonymous board for Sanofi.

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-18-2011, 08:10 PM
Anonymous

Default Pradaxa - The Final Straw that broke the Multaq Camel's Back

You heard it here first boys and girls, and our company knows it. They should not be used together. It's the pink elephant in the room.
Old 02-18-2011, 10:42 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: Pradaxa - The Final Straw that broke the Multaq Camel's Back

So what you idiot, Multaq is marginal at best.. but that drug already has tons of issues independent of Multaq, bleeds, etc. It will not be the blockbuster they think. You losers have nothing better to do than come on here and spew gloom and doom. Multaq will limp along.. pradaxa will have no effect on it, but the CV sales force is praying nothing else comes up regarding safety issues.
Old 02-18-2011, 10:46 PM
Anonymous

its over
Old 02-18-2011, 11:11 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
So what you idiot, Multaq is marginal at best.. but that drug already has tons of issues independent of Multaq, bleeds, etc. It will not be the blockbuster they think. You losers have nothing better to do than come on here and spew gloom and doom. Multaq will limp along.. pradaxa will have no effect on it, but the CV sales force is praying nothing else comes up regarding safety issues.
The only "idiot" is you. You uninformed "idiot". The poster is right. Pradaxa is taking off. Drs are using it like water. Who writes the most Pradaxa? Our most important customers, the EPs. You think Pradaxa has "bleeds"? What happens when you add Multaq on board (1.7-2 fold increase) Pradaxa will be a blockbuster. Im waiting for you to reply back and EXPLAIN TO US ALL WHAT HAPPENS TO PATIENTS ON MULTAQ AND PRADAXA?
Old 02-19-2011, 01:56 AM
Anonymous

70% of cardiologists can't be wrong

http://www.businesswire.com/news/hom...Antiarrhythmic

Multaq is dying on the vine. Sorry CV team! Layoffs coming soon - unless BMS wants more Plavix calls.
Old 02-19-2011, 12:32 PM
Anonymous

Don't you get tired of being wrong? Speaking of broken backs, why don't you get back to your sweetie on Brokeback Mountain, and find more creative ways to spend your sad little days? You are a sad little man with child sized hands. Stay off my site!
Old 02-19-2011, 04:47 PM
Anonymous

Former Sanofi Multaq rep here who now sells Pradaxa. Hate to say it but we are hearing it daily: Docs want to know if there is an interaction b/c they are going to DC the Multaq (or not initiate any new starts) if that is the case. Life is much easier for the doc, patient, hospital, managed care, etc. if they are on Pradaxa and the only way that they will continue with Multaq is if that is the only option the patient has. We all know that Multaq has some major issues and Pradaxa looks pretty clean right now except for some dyspepsia. I wish you guys the best.
Old 02-19-2011, 05:10 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Former Sanofi Multaq rep here who now sells Pradaxa. Hate to say it but we are hearing it daily: Docs want to know if there is an interaction b/c they are going to DC the Multaq (or not initiate any new starts) if that is the case. Life is much easier for the doc, patient, hospital, managed care, etc. if they are on Pradaxa and the only way that they will continue with Multaq is if that is the only option the patient has. We all know that Multaq has some major issues and Pradaxa looks pretty clean right now except for some dyspepsia. I wish you guys the best.
hey poster #2 pull your head out of your ass and read this
Old 02-19-2011, 07:08 PM
Anonymous

In 6 months Pradaxa will be recalled due to safety concerns. You think Multaq has issues, you ain't seen nothin yet. First of all NO ONE is rxing Pradaxa because of its cost. I can't wait to see what all you BI losers do when this one gets recalled.
Old 02-19-2011, 08:36 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
In 6 months Pradaxa will be recalled due to safety concerns. You think Multaq has issues, you ain't seen nothin yet. First of all NO ONE is rxing Pradaxa because of its cost. I can't wait to see what all you BI losers do when this one gets recalled.
Covered by Medicaid, BI has issued Co-Pay Cards for commercial insurance that limits co-pays to $30/month for a year and Part D is seeing wins every week. There actually are patients willing to pay the $250-$270 per month out of pocket to escape the warfarin baggage.This drug is almost universally covered out west. And safety concerns? The drug does not use CYP-450 and the serious bleeds are much less than what you see with warfarin. Sorry Young Buck, you are out of your league on this one. Recalled? Save that line dronedarone.
Old 02-19-2011, 08:41 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Covered by Medicaid, BI has issued Co-Pay Cards for commercial insurance that limits co-pays to $30/month for a year and Part D is seeing wins every week. There actually are patients willing to pay the $250-$270 per month out of pocket to escape the warfarin baggage.This drug is almost universally covered out west. And safety concerns? The drug does not use CYP-450 and the serious bleeds are much less than what you see with warfarin. Sorry Young Buck, you are out of your league on this one. Recalled? Save that line dronedarone.
I hate to say it, but I think you are right.
Old 02-19-2011, 11:04 PM
Anonymous

Copay cards? Really? That's the secret weapon genius? Does the copay card increase in value if you have an MI? Some real good marketing going on at BI!
Old 02-19-2011, 11:10 PM
Anonymous

Be careful throwing stones when you live in a glass house.
Old 02-19-2011, 11:32 PM
Anonymous

muletaq is dead and so are many people who took it.
Old 02-20-2011, 12:03 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
muletaq is dead and so are many people who took it.
uhhh, can I have some proof?
Old 02-20-2011, 12:18 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Copay cards? Really? That's the secret weapon genius? Does the copay card increase in value if you have an MI? Some real good marketing going on at BI!
Check the #'s: Dabigatran with over 20K Rx in the 1st 11 weeks. Multaq on the market for 19 months and still has not approached that #. "It's all over Johnny"
Old 02-20-2011, 12:50 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Check the #'s: Dabigatran with over 20K Rx in the 1st 11 weeks. Multaq on the market for 19 months and still has not approached that #. "It's all over Johnny"
your comparing apples to oranges genious
Old 02-20-2011, 01:54 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
uhhh, can I have some proof?
Go do your own homework asshole. Check the damn oBITCHuraries! You sa mother fuckers french pussys are aweful.
Old 02-20-2011, 08:05 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Go do your own homework asshole. Check the damn oBITCHuraries! You sa mother fuckers french pussys are aweful.
no facts, no class, just name calling.
Old 02-20-2011, 08:18 AM
Anonymous

Take it easy on the French honey. The Germans aren't exactly famous for their ability to do the right thing. According to the FDA Multaq is killing no one. In a year let's see about your beloved Pradaxa. In the mean time enter your f n calls in the computer.
Old 02-20-2011, 09:12 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
your comparing apples to oranges genious
YOU'RE the genious, genious.
Old 02-23-2011, 09:30 PM
Anonymous

what happens if you use multaq with pradaxa 150mg bid? Increase bleeds? What happens if you use a lower dose of Pradaxa? Increase strokes?
Old 02-25-2011, 01:04 AM
Anonymous

The label changes have had little to no effect on top line Multaq sales. Comparing Multaq and Pradaxa is like comparing Plavix and Aggrenox. The market potential of Pradaxa is 10x that of Multaq.
Old 02-25-2011, 05:43 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
The label changes have had little to no effect on top line Multaq sales. Comparing Multaq and Pradaxa is like comparing Plavix and Aggrenox. The market potential of Pradaxa is 10x that of Multaq.
here is your typical post that validates the stupidity of many reps. You are right genius, Pradaxa is going to take off and become a blockbuster, and a cardiologist will throw Multaq under the bus "in a heart beat" if there are any questions about drug interactions. "Plavix and Aggrenox" LOL. Even in PAF, based on CHADS score, most patients should be on Pradaxa. So the question for you: give me proof that Pradaxa 150mg bid and Multaq combined is safe?
Old 02-25-2011, 07:55 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
here is your typical post that validates the stupidity of many reps. You are right genius, Pradaxa is going to take off and become a blockbuster, and a cardiologist will throw Multaq under the bus "in a heart beat" if there are any questions about drug interactions. "Plavix and Aggrenox" LOL. Even in PAF, based on CHADS score, most patients should be on Pradaxa. So the question for you: give me proof that Pradaxa 150mg bid and Multaq combined is safe?
Can't give you proof since Multaq isn't safe when its the only drug. Combo'd w/ anything and you have a train wreck.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:03 AM
Anonymous

Correct, the market is huge for P. However, soon it won't be the oral anti thrombin available. J&J anticipates approval of Riva, a Qd anti-thrombin by mid summer. I have been selling to cardio’s for a long time, they are more interested in getting away from INR’s. Good luck using Multaq on those patients if there are any interactions.

Quote:
The label changes have had little to no effect on top line
Multaq sales. Comparing Multaq and Pradaxa is like comparing Plavix and Aggrenox. The market potential of Pradaxa is 10x that of Multaq.
Old 02-27-2011, 01:50 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Correct, the market is huge for P. However, soon it won't be the oral anti thrombin available. J&J anticipates approval of Riva, a Qd anti-thrombin by mid summer. I have been selling to cardio’s for a long time, they are more interested in getting away from INR’s. Good luck using Multaq on those patients if there are any interactions.
This is the one to be scared of for a fib. Xarelto will destroy multaq! I know b/c my two largest CV groups have been telling me to join J&J and sell this and dump multaq asap.
Old 08-29-2011, 08:31 AM
Anonymous

Banghead Re: Pradaxa - The Final Straw that broke the Multaq Camel's Back

Quote:
hey poster #2 pull your head out of your ass and read this
I am just beginning my research on these two drugs. What I DO know is my wife was hosptialized with bleeding around her brain and because of it, severe pain, disorientation, disruption of work as well as her life. I am approaching this with not a slight degree of anger. The deeper I get into this, the angrier I get. Yes, that 70% in my eyes are TOTALLY wrong... When I am done someone besides me shall be unhappy.
Y'all point fingers and spout off like emotional children if you wish but people (real people) are being injured and killed by the cure...
Old 08-29-2011, 08:53 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
I am just beginning my research on these two drugs. What I DO know is my wife was hosptialized with bleeding around her brain and because of it, severe pain, disorientation, disruption of work as well as her life. I am approaching this with not a slight degree of anger. The deeper I get into this, the angrier I get. Yes, that 70% in my eyes are TOTALLY wrong... When I am done someone besides me shall be unhappy.
Y'all point fingers and spout off like emotional children if you wish but people (real people) are being injured and killed by the cure...
real world patients, real world situation. If you were one of the posters above with a smug, pompous attitude - READ THIS POST 10 TIMES.
Old 08-29-2011, 07:27 PM
Anonymous

Please spay and neuter your pets.
Old 08-29-2011, 07:41 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Please spay and neuter your pets.
...and your dm's, they are all dogs and bitches.
Old 08-29-2011, 08:21 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
The only "idiot" is you. You uninformed "idiot". The poster is right. Pradaxa is taking off. Drs are using it like water. Who writes the most Pradaxa? Our most important customers, the EPs. You think Pradaxa has "bleeds"? What happens when you add Multaq on board (1.7-2 fold increase) Pradaxa will be a blockbuster. Im waiting for you to reply back and EXPLAIN TO US ALL WHAT HAPPENS TO PATIENTS ON MULTAQ AND PRADAXA?
dude, relax. Don't you know that we are telling doctors to use Multaq in the appropriate patients only? Pradaxa might be a blockbuster, but many patients and insurance companies still think that coumadin is still king. Most elderly patients like coumadin because it gives them a reason to go outside of the house and see the nurses who do labs and they treat them well and then they can brag how their INR's are doing. The benefits go on and on.

I have more non EP's using multaq than EP's. I'm not after the EP patients anyway. With that said, multaq's demise will come from poor management and a rush to use with poor messaging. Just too many issues have come up to put this drug on the fast burner to success. With on 2 years and some change left on patent, it was going to be a short ride anyway. So the Multaq team will sit and wait for the calls to come and then we'll be gone and you can go sell your Pradaxa or Lantus or what ever. When I'm let from sanofi, I'm starting a MaryJane farm in my basement for additional income, who knows where it will go?
Old 08-29-2011, 09:14 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
dude, relax. Don't you know that we are telling doctors to use Multaq in the appropriate patients only? Pradaxa might be a blockbuster, but many patients and insurance companies still think that coumadin is still king. Most elderly patients like coumadin because it gives them a reason to go outside of the house and see the nurses who do labs and they treat them well and then they can brag how their INR's are doing. The benefits go on and on.

I have more non EP's using multaq than EP's. I'm not after the EP patients anyway. With that said, multaq's demise will come from poor management and a rush to use with poor messaging. Just too many issues have come up to put this drug on the fast burner to success. With on 2 years and some change left on patent, it was going to be a short ride anyway. So the Multaq team will sit and wait for the calls to come and then we'll be gone and you can go sell your Pradaxa or Lantus or what ever. When I'm let from sanofi, I'm starting a MaryJane farm in my basement for additional income, who knows where it will go?
see post 29 dumbass.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:14 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
see post 29 dumbass.
Post 29 is a sad story, I admit that. How many women have died from complications from birth control pills? How many have died because Plavix didn't work? How many have been injured because their Osteo drug didn't work? The list goes on and on. What the FUCK do you want me to do? Give me a solution. dumbass!
Old 08-30-2011, 10:24 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Post 29 is a sad story, I admit that. How many women have died from complications from birth control pills? How many have died because Plavix didn't work? How many have been injured because their Osteo drug didn't work? The list goes on and on. What the FUCK do you want me to do? Give me a solution. dumbass!
Educate your physicians, dumbass, or this drug will be pulled. There is your solution. Multaq is slowly fading away because YOU are too worried about YOUR sales. Here is the problem jack, and I will let you try to explain it. This isnt about birth control, Plavix, etc. Will you proactively bring up to YOUR customers they need to monitor serum creatinine, as per our label? Will you proactively bring up the 1.7 -2 fold increase in Pradaxa levels? Will you proactively bring up the issue of monitoring patients closely to make sure they are not in permanent AFIB? My guess YOUR answer is NO. Post 29 is a sad story, as you put it. I wonder if that HUMAN BEING was in YOUR territory, and YOU didnt proactively inform and educate YOUR doctors.
Old 08-30-2011, 01:34 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Educate your physicians, dumbass, or this drug will be pulled. There is your solution. Multaq is slowly fading away because YOU are too worried about YOUR sales. Here is the problem jack, and I will let you try to explain it. This isnt about birth control, Plavix, etc. Will you proactively bring up to YOUR customers they need to monitor serum creatinine, as per our label? Will you proactively bring up the 1.7 -2 fold increase in Pradaxa levels? Will you proactively bring up the issue of monitoring patients closely to make sure they are not in permanent AFIB? My guess YOUR answer is NO. Post 29 is a sad story, as you put it. I wonder if that HUMAN BEING was in YOUR territory, and YOU didnt proactively inform and educate YOUR doctors.
Laughable, you are so lost here. Who said I am not educating my Physicians. Home for lunch after a good call where this very discussion came up. I'm not saying that Multaq is a great drug or that I want profit over the health and welfare of patients. Here is your dilemma. If you feel so passionate about the lack of safety with Multaq, then you need to sit down in a conference call with your DM and RD and tell them that you can not ethically sell this drug. Then you need to submit your resignation and move on. Its that simple! I am sick and frustrated that everytime that I turn around there is another Label change with Multaq, who can keep up with all this crap concering this drug and all the crap will be coming. But I don't have other job opportunities on the table at the moment. I've got financial responsibilities to my family and DAMIT ALL TO HELL, they come first. These HUMAN BEING's ARE in my territory. Guess what a mortuary van shows up every damn day at the hospitals in my territory. Patients die every day! Its sad, but its true. Don't come here and point your finger at me and call me unethical. FUCK you and the horse you rode in on. Wake Up!!!!
Old 08-30-2011, 02:10 PM
Anonymous

Multaq rep here and yes I did tell all my docs all of the above. So maybe I was not blowing out the numbers. But I'm not crying right now either. And if I ever do call on them with another drug guess what they are going to let me through the door. I know I can sleep.
Old 08-30-2011, 06:02 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Laughable, you are so lost here. Who said I am not educating my Physicians. Home for lunch after a good call where this very discussion came up. I'm not saying that Multaq is a great drug or that I want profit over the health and welfare of patients. Here is your dilemma. If you feel so passionate about the lack of safety with Multaq, then you need to sit down in a conference call with your DM and RD and tell them that you can not ethically sell this drug. Then you need to submit your resignation and move on. Its that simple! I am sick and frustrated that everytime that I turn around there is another Label change with Multaq, who can keep up with all this crap concering this drug and all the crap will be coming. But I don't have other job opportunities on the table at the moment. I've got financial responsibilities to my family and DAMIT ALL TO HELL, they come first. These HUMAN BEING's ARE in my territory. Guess what a mortuary van shows up every damn day at the hospitals in my territory. Patients die every day! Its sad, but its true. Don't come here and point your finger at me and call me unethical. FUCK you and the horse you rode in on. Wake Up!!!!
"Home for lunch after a good call"....I don't know which part is more HYSTERICAL, "home for lunch" or "good call" !!!! You're a pharma rep, you're always home! And good call, oh, did you get a wave AND a nod !! wow !!
Old 08-30-2011, 08:16 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
"Home for lunch after a good call"....I don't know which part is more HYSTERICAL, "home for lunch" or "good call" !!!! You're a pharma rep, you're always home! And good call, oh, did you get a wave AND a nod !! wow !!
You tell me dickweed! You sound like you were there with me. Wow! How do you know what I do or don't do. Now that you have been schooled, go back to your desk.
Old 08-30-2011, 08:55 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
You tell me dickweed! You sound like you were there with me. Wow! How do you know what I do or don't do. Now that you have been schooled, go back to your desk.
Um, cause you're a pharma rep. Poop has more respect from drs than you. I was WORKING, making $$$..... nothing you would understand.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:09 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Um, cause you're a pharma rep. Poop has more respect from drs than you. I was WORKING, making $$$..... nothing you would understand.
Okay, so you're not in Pharma. That explains it. If I may ask, why do you come to this board then? We bitch and moan here and complain about everything. CP is our place to vent. Yes, its been frustrating here lately, (last three years actually). I've been doing this gig for over 17 years now. It has changed and I must say its not for the better. I am looking, but economy doesn't want to play right now. It doesn't matter though, Changes are in the wind again and I think that my number is up with this next downsizing, rightsizing, restructuring or whatever they call it. I'll take my severence and move on to better things, less money prehaps, but better state of mind and yes, the opportunity to make some real money. By the way. My doctors like me a little more than "Poop". I've always been honest with them and give the straight poop no matter what. Its a credibility thing I have and yes it allows me back where others can't get in.
Old 08-31-2011, 07:48 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Okay, so you're not in Pharma. That explains it. If I may ask, why do you come to this board then? We bitch and moan here and complain about everything. CP is our place to vent. Yes, its been frustrating here lately, (last three years actually). I've been doing this gig for over 17 years now. It has changed and I must say its not for the better. I am looking, but economy doesn't want to play right now. It doesn't matter though, Changes are in the wind again and I think that my number is up with this next downsizing, rightsizing, restructuring or whatever they call it. I'll take my severence and move on to better things, less money prehaps, but better state of mind and yes, the opportunity to make some real money. By the way. My doctors like me a little more than "Poop". I've always been honest with them and give the straight poop no matter what. Its a credibility thing I have and yes it allows me back where others can't get in.
You may be the few and I mean few pharma reps that actually "see" a dr or 2 on any given day. I was a pharma reps for years and left due to diminishing access and a horrible manager. I am a sales person, not a sample dropper or drive by fake call noter. I am outraged with the bragging of the slugs who do little to nothing and will call them out each and every time. If you value your family or career you will do something else. IMHO

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: